Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

TX MUSCLE

Awards
any chance focus XT with be in today in time for the sale?

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When are you guys getting more eviscerate in? I had some in my cart waiting for the alpha-y, but now it's out of stock. :(

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
ETA on 1000 count Omega-3 and either Hardcore Formulations T-Roid or CEL's X-Tren?? I had these in my cart a week ago but spaced on placing my order, and now I'm kicking myself for missing out. :frustrate

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
update on 5% bulk cissus
We have been told it would be to us this week.

ETA on 1000 count Omega-3 and either Hardcore Formulations T-Roid or CEL's X-Tren?? I had these in my cart a week ago but spaced on placing my order, and now I'm kicking myself for missing out. :frustrate
The fish oil should have shipped out on Friday, so keep checking back maybe on Wednesday or Thursday after the long weekend.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
The fish oil should have shipped out on Friday, so keep checking back maybe on Wednesday or Thursday after the long weekend.
Great, thank you!

Any word on Hardcore Formulations T-Roid or CEL's X-Tren? Or any 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione clones, for that matter?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I only know about the bulk and NP-branded stuff; sorry.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ETA on Eviscerate?
Thursday.

Fidomega WAS back in stock briefly but sold out. More going out tomorrow.

We just finished our move today, so things have been delayed.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thursday.
So now the big question is, with the Alpha-Y coming in tomorrow, will there be enough to wait until Thursday to order the Eviscerate at the same time. I don't think I'm going to chance it. :)

nelix

Awards
  • Established
ETA on DCP?
Just as one item in my cart is in another is gone.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ETA on DCP?
Just as one item in my cart is in another is gone.
Still several weeks off, unfortunately. Waiting on one ingredient that was sent incorrectly.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
When will the bulk NP Divanex (95%) be back in stock?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A shipment from Hardcore Formulations should arrive tomorrow or Friday. I believe it contains all their products from what I heard.

CEL TD form should be up on the site today or tomorrow.

IBE's Formex in stock.

PLCAR: Fri May 29th.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
any reason why it wont let me buy formex? it says it's still out of stock

fayd

Awards
Problably because it's out of stock.
lol. just like CEL's formestane, apparently. I really cannot stand how fast nutra runs out of things, and then how long it takes to restock. You wait for weeks and then miss out by a few hours. I love the sales and the product catalog here, but its nuts how many products are OOS.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol. just like CEL's formestane, apparently. I really cannot stand how fast nutra runs out of things, and then how long it takes to restock. You wait for weeks and then miss out by a few hours. I love the sales and the product catalog here, but its nuts how many products are OOS.
The problem is that product ir ordered based on past volume to account for 2-4 weeks of supply.

When a sudden demand spike hits, or something has been out of stock due to supplier issued (cough DCP/Havoc cough) then oftentimes this creates a completely artificial demand spike which wipes out stocks.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
stevia isolate? ever gonna happen?

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
jack3d is OOS ....again.... eta

duffmt6

Awards
are cissus nutracaps going to be back in stock anytime soon?