Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our Primordial Performance shipment came in; all items in stock. iBCAA is getting here, end of next week I believe. Could be tomorrow if I fell into a timewarp somehow :/

ViperKing666

Awards
SO HAPPY that the DCP/LX summer stack will be back!

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
what happened to the ATW cinnabun it sold out already?!?!?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the ETA on Agmatine Powder? This is the first time I would see it out of stock. I hope it will return. I like to add one tub to every NP order I make. Great compound! :)

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
damn this shl* sells out fast! cant wait to finally try a good tasting protein.

Cappy

Awards
Jack3d..? I know I know... It only shipped to NP on Friday but, I'm not a patient person...

sncaufield

Awards
Jack3d..? I know I know... It only shipped to NP on Friday but, I'm not a patient person...
I don't think that means NP was planning on getting it Friday. Just that it will be shipped to NP on Friday. But I could be wrong.

Chimpinzo

Chimpinzo

Awards
ETA's on...

TTA
Yohimbine Caps
Nutraplanet Caffeine Caps

Salvia M :)?

JNB

Awards
Maybe I missed this somewhere else on the forum, apologies if I did, but what happened to Muscle Pharm at Nutraplanet?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have tracking; might be able to get a date tomorrow.
I don't think that means NP was planning on getting it Friday. Just that it will be shipped to NP on Friday. But I could be wrong.
Correct.
damn this shl* sells out fast! cant wait to finally try a good tasting protein.
It is quite good :D Just finished another 5lb bag of Choc PB Cup and it was just as good as the 1st;
What is the ETA on Agmatine Powder? This is the first time I would see it out of stock. I hope it will return. I like to add one tub to every NP order I make. Great compound! :)
Checking on it;
Divanex and nutra's caffeine tabs?
Divanex Post #1, Caffeine NutraTabs, checked on this a few weeks ago and Matt wasn't sure if we were going to do another run. I'll see what the status is .
Bulk CLA (1000 Count)?
Not in the cards for the near future; we are aware of the demand for it.
Oh and Beta Alanine
On it
TTA
Yohimbine Caps
TTA by SNS?
Salvia is Discontinued
Maybe I missed this somewhere else on the forum, apologies if I did, but what happened to Muscle Pharm at Nutraplanet?
I have been working to get this done; the problem is not on our end. I'm still trying to get this to work, just a bit more patience guys. Thanks :)

Chimpinzo

Chimpinzo

Awards
TTA by SNS?

I have been working to get this done; the problem is not on our end. I'm still trying to get this to work, just a bit more patience guys. Thanks :)
Nah, TTA by Nutraplanet's bulk powders :)

40g more TTA for almost the same price!

Also, any idea on - yohimbine caps (nutraplanet) ETA?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Instead of posting up many threads with countless ETAs that can be hard to dig through, I'm starting this thread to consolidate all ETAs. I will try and keep the 1st post up to date, but please also refer to recent posts.

This thread is for requesting and providing of ETAs. Product discussion goes in the supplement/NP subforum. Thanks for your co-operation

I talked with our webmaster and the "Email me when this item is in stock" feature is something do-able, and on the horizon.

ETAs as of May 3rd:
T-rez and Divanex: This Week
ATW Whey Blend: This Week, Very Likely
RPN Eviscerate: Early this week, Final Version
LG's T-911 : Shipping to NP on May 4
IBE Formex - IN STOCK
Phenibut: "In a few days"- Apr 29
USP Labs Jack3d: Shipped to NP on May 1st
PAL Leviathan Reloaded- IN STOCK

Checking On:
Beta Alanine
Agmatine
CLA: OOS already! Checking on it
SNS TTA
Hardcore Formulations
Primordial Stuff

On The Horizon
EAAs
PLCAR: Being Worked On
7-OH (Looking for source)
Stevia Cinnabun (Making sure it still tastes god, then ordering)
LG's Anadraulic State: ~June 2nd
DCP+ Lean Xtreme Stack will be back once the manufacturing issues are resolved, ETA unknown
Primordial Performance's iBCAA 250gm: ~May 8
Steve you are a star, and nutraplanet is a beacon of hope amongst a turbulent sea of despair.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stevia cinnabun?! Naaaaas.

...I can finally do away with all these dangerous sweeteners!

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
grrrrrr T-Rez sold out before i could get to it...
had to spend some bills on car maintanence and I get here and T-rez is gone
and I only have two caps left

Cappy

Awards
I am such a Jack3d whore... Was on my way home from the gym not more than 10 minutes ago and had to stop at my local GNC to see if they had any...

Unfortunately, they didn't... I am sad... :(

Just fall back on old reliable... RPM...

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We actually have 4 kilos in stock. the site should be updated ASAP!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Divanex and nutra's caffeine tabs?
Davinex caps were shipped to us Friday. We should have them back on the site by Wed of this week.

Bulk CLA (1000 Count)?
Unfortunately, this will not happen soon. Reason being is because we priced our 100 cap bottles so insanely low, there really would not be a price advantage over the 1000 cap bottles.

Oh and Beta Alanine
Should be here on Tuesday.

ETA's on...

TTA
Yohimbine Caps

--TTA = No go, sorry.
--Yohimbine caps = we blew those out for like a dollar to get rid of them as they did not sell well. They will not be back any time soon unless demand goes way up.
--Caffeine caps = Still waiting on word from Sam the Man.
--Salvia = Sorry, this was not a good product for us.

TNT Stack......ETA?
The raw materials for the T-Force is still on a 6 week order. :(

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mars1107

CEL Topical FORM?!?

and when are you guys getting canned beans...

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IS there a way to get 1000 CLA not bottled, but maybe just in a large plastic bag? Would this implement any cost savings?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you're checking on SNS TTA.

I keep adding items to my cart that turn up out of stock shortly, for example SNS RK and PrimaForce Sesamin. Can you check on those two please?

Thanks.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
IS there a way to get 1000 CLA not bottled, but maybe just in a large plastic bag? Would this implement any cost savings?
this is on our 'to do' list.
and it probably will save you a few bucks.

krispykev

Awards
i dont suppose the asteroid stack will be coming back any time, will it? I keep seeing it on the clearance page and hoping its back in stock..

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
not sure if this has been asked yet but any ETA on DTH? dying to try this stuff.