Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there an eta for when HEAT will be back in stock?
I'll try and get Genomyx to provide an ETA , hang tight

Also TUDCA ETA as of yesterday

It may be about another 30 days, unfortunately.

We have contracted with a European pharma facility to manufacturer this stuff for us and they have quite a backlog o projects at the moemnt, so we have to wait our turn.

However, the good news is that we are securing enough material to prevent any kind of shortages like this from happening again. ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is there any word from josh about gettin in erase pro?

willib

Awards
  • Established
hey dude what's up.you got me started on protocol and still a favorite.glad to here from u again.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's awesome to hear. Really appreciate the continued support. Should be introducing a new flavor as well before summer

chimeranD

Awards
Protocol I hope in a couple of weeks. Ill get with Matt on Banish.
Thanks for the update, I just missed the last batch of banish so if there's another one coming I'll be sure to stock up.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
American ISO

Any word on replenishing American ISO 5lb bags? It is the key to making my protein pancakes delicious!

Reflexion318

Reflexion318

Awards
have 150 in goods to order, any idea when sns daa will be back?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Will Intimidate be up soon? Pre-sale?

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
How about some NutraPro? 3 weeks ago it was "a few weeks" any updates?

The Cold

Awards
Just like every product at NP I decide to make a staple Bulk Modern is out of stock. Any hope for a return?

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I didn't miss the DCP (with TTA) restock did I? I've been refreshing that screen every half waking hour this week! My refresh finger is getting swole.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't miss the DCP (with TTA) restock did I? I've been refreshing that screen every half waking hour this week! My refresh finger is getting swole.
No should be soon though.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Checking into this with Sam, will update tomorrow hopefully.
Well ?

i dont get how this has been out of stock for so long, is it coming back, is there a reason its not in already, i wish NP would be a little more open with the process and such. atleast if we knew, its taeing a while to source raw, or its not our priority, ill find another protein

MB35

Awards
Somehow I totally missed this when I asked in the request thread. Is there any ETA on when Dermacrine by Ruthless Supps will be back in stock?

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Still no TUDCA??? Any Idea how much longer? I really dont wanna spend $52.00 on UDCA.

Strygwyr

Strygwyr

Awards
Sorry nutra ive stretched what protein I have left on my stash waiting for ETA on American and pure iso but I guess it's not coming anytime soon was planning on ordering 45 lbs worth of protein but I think it's time to move on.. Bringing out my torch tonight it's gona be a witch hunt for another protein source with a good deal

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Sorry nutra ive stretched what protein I have left on my stash waiting for ETA on American and pure iso but I guess it's not coming anytime soon was planning on ordering 45 lbs worth of protein but I think it's time to move on.. Bringing out my torch tonight it's gona be a witch hunt for another protein source with a good deal
Let me know if you find a good one

Mabe

Awards
Any idea on when you guys will be getting Virile Mane back in stock?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
When will the new MBCAA bulk flavors be available?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I see DCP is back, and then HEAT runs out! Will there be the combo offer back soon?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
When is the next Sale coming up? Desperate need to order some ancillaries like multi, Omega 3s etc

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
When will the CEL products be back in stock?

Also Finaflex EPI-V