NWA kicking it old school + new school together with 1-t thp ether + Mega-TRN

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will break 190 by next monday i'm sure. then I can start on just maintenance cal finally, and do strict recomping for the remainder of the cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is a full 4 weeks btw. starting weight was 199, todays 193, so 6 lbs, 1.5/week. Strength is up, only sides is some lite dermatitis in spots, no loss of libido, nothing else outstanding other than light lethargy. I'm most of the way thru bottle #3, once I end bottle 4 i'll do final phase for the last 20 days, which I guess will be 20mg superdrol daily as recomp/lean bulk.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is a full 4 weeks btw. starting weight was 199, todays 193, so 6 lbs, 1.5/week. Strength is up, only sides is some lite dermatitis in spots, no loss of libido, nothing else outstanding other than light lethargy. I'm most of the way thru bottle #3, once I end bottle 4 i'll do final phase for the last 20 days, which I guess will be 20mg superdrol daily as recomp/lean bulk.
Sounds good E, give it hell man!!!!!!!!:squat:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
v squat machine - 150x6, 150x6, 150x9
leg press - 250x10, 250x10, almost fell over
side bends - 50x10, 50x10 each side
leg pull ins 130x10, 130x7
decline cruches 45x10, 45x7
leg lifts 10 straight leg, 10 knees bent

at this point I was almost ready to throw up, so I gave up. wrist still hurting, so not much more i can do. plus I was running late. The vsquat machine was kind of interesting in that at 6 I was already straining hard, so I stopped, but on that last set I said "i'm going to go to true failure". I guess its partially the weak knees from arthritis, that the strain starts early.

Still, not bad, and feeling GREAT about the weight loss. I'm going to stick with loss till the last 3 weeks, then go recomp/lean bulk. I think I may be able to hit 185 by then (10 days) which would be awesome.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn 189!!!! Your running away now Easy, I give up. I wont be able to catch you. Great progress. Sorry to hear about the knee. Hows the weather down there in FL been? Up here weather's been crazy 30sat/40sun/64mon/58tue/33wed and rainy each day. I have minor arthritis in some areas and they have been bothering my a good bit.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its been pretty nice and fairly stable, 50-60s nites, 70s-80s days :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
went and did 10 minutes on the bike while waiting for a crossramp to open up, then did an hour on that. Then I thought about it and there are a few machines I can use even with the wrist hurting (I did a quick 1 rep with the 70lb barbell to check) so I used the pec dec machine both ways, and the lateral raise machine. I'm thinking I may see 188 tomorrow

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only got around 4 hours sleep last nite and with my wrist still not 100% I decided to try a pslin preworkout today. I figured i'd count on the pump generation of pslin and work with lower weights. I forgot what that was like. by the end of just my chest warmup I already had something of a pump going, and had to clip my weights noticeably

flat bp - 135x3, 125x5, 115x5
incline bp - 95x8, 95x5
machine press - 60x12, 60x12
pec dec 50x12, 35x12
squeeze press 12.5x21

Barbell curls 50x8, 50x8, 50x7
db curls 25x10, 25x10 - on #10 the pump was so heavy it hurt
ez bar curls 25x20- not muscle failure, but pump caught me

dunno for sure whether to call it a bad workout or a decent one.either way it was nice to throw some iron again instead of cardio :) wrist is still not 100%, but its not bad.

I'm raising caloric intake a little now, shooting for raising daily by 500.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pslin is the devil. but I kind of like it.

Front latpulldown 150x5, 130x7, 130x6
Seated cable rows 120x8 120x6 r
Dumbbell rows 30x21

machine v Squats 150x7, 170x6, 170x9
Leg press on machine 360x10, 360x9
Hack squats 90x21

was short for time, so no cardio or abs. really need to do abs tomorrow

again pslin causing pumps like crazy even at warmup (did 90x20 on lat pulldowns) limiting working weights. but my chest + bis today feel like I broke PRs yesterday :) so I kinda like it.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
damn easy you love them supps! lol so what are you taking these days? sorry i'm trying to catch up on my subbed logs. i've been out of town for a week now and a million threads to read

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not a big list :)

1-t
multivitamin
cissus
fish oil
sesamin
somnidren gh
pslin

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Its not a big list :)

1-t
multivitamin
cissus
fish oil
sesamin
somnidren gh
pslin
gotcha. i thought you started pulsing m-trn and/or superdrol at some point. and i thought you were using some xyience or some other pre wo drink. hows the 1-t working out? can you 'feel' it?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was doing the mega-trn, decided instead to use the last 20 days of the cycle to run superdroll straight thru :) so that hasn't come yet. I was using the xyience stuff as preworkout till I wanged my wrist and took the week off and just did cardio. then I thought to help ease the wrist back in i'd take pslin + lower my weights a little.

I can really only feel the 1-t for a couple hours after each dose, but I definitely can then. Since I was cutting hard from the start till now, I mostly lost a lot of fat, not a whole lot of gaining. from here till the end i'm slowly raising cals and doing a lean bulk

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I was doing the mega-trn, decided instead to use the last 20 days of the cycle to run superdroll straight thru :) so that hasn't come yet. I was using the xyience stuff as preworkout till I wanged my wrist and took the week off and just did cardio. then I thought to help ease the wrist back in i'd take pslin + lower my weights a little.

I can really only feel the 1-t for a couple hours after each dose, but I definitely can then. Since I was cutting hard from the start till now, I mostly lost a lot of fat, not a whole lot of gaining. from here till the end i'm slowly raising cals and doing a lean bulk
cool, enjoy the lean bulk from here on out. superdrol is fun :twisted:

i forgot about the wrist problem. did you ever look into getting those powerlifting wristwraps?? they seriously make a huge difference in ALL of my lifts! i think you could really benefit from using them.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Behind the neck press 105x2 (knew I wouldn't go much further so dropped), 100x5, 95x5, 95x4 and stood there a good 15 seconds trying for 5, so big TUT there
pec/delt machine 100x2, 85x6, 85x5, 85x4
lateral raise machine 90x6, 90x5, 90x5 - can't recall for 100% if it was 90 or less, that is the right counts though
Standing upright rows 65x8 45x10
overhead press (machine) 60x14

Lying triceps press 50x4, 45x5, 45x4 - wrist started to hurt
Overhead db triceps press 35x8, 30x10
Triceps pushdown 130x2 and knew that wouldnt work, 110x7, 90x12

decline crunches 45x10, 45x6
Leg lifts 10 straight, 10 bent
side bends 60x6, 60x6, 60x6
oblique machine 80x12, 80x12

Not bad. the workouts on pslin feel great even if the weights are lower, its kinda funny really. I think since the wrist is still not 100%, i'll stick with the pslin + reduced weights a few days more. I think i'm going to buy another bottle or two as well since they are doing the clearance on old label bottles.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its good, staying around normal. Only sides i've noticed at all are maybe some small rashlike pimples on and off, and the lethargy (which isn't all that strong)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pslin is the devil. but I kind of like it.

Front latpulldown 150x5, 130x7, 130x6
Seated cable rows 120x8 120x6 r
Dumbbell rows 30x21

machine v Squats 150x7, 170x6, 170x9
Leg press on machine 360x10, 360x9
Hack squats 90x21

was short for time, so no cardio or abs. really need to do abs tomorrow

again pslin causing pumps like crazy even at warmup (did 90x20 on lat pulldowns) limiting working weights. but my chest + bis today feel like I broke PRs yesterday :) so I kinda like it.
Dude the pumps are from the increased hemocrit(red blood cells) from the 1T, not the dam p-slin....trust!

Wait till you start the Superdroll!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i've got a kilo of taurine waiting for that part :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
decided to skip pslin, instead took double dose of xyience nox cg3. pumps were as crazy

flat bp - 115x7 (could have gone longer), 135x5, 115x5
incline bp - 105x9, 95x8
machine press - 70x14
decline machine press 60x12

Barbell curls 70x5, 60x5, 50x6
db curls 25x10, 25x10
incline hammer curls 20x10, 20x10
ez bar curls 25x19
preacher curl machine 35x14

I feel like I'm forgetting one exercize. Was a nice workout, pumps just as crazy as with pslin. So maybe it wasn't the plsin. On the seated db curls, I almost dropped the dbs from how strong the pumps were on the 10th rep. My pecs were visibly noticeably pumped in the mirror, that was nice :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ouch. I'm at 190, dangit :) sticking there purposefully though, i've ratcheted up my protein a bit more (close to 300g average a day now), and my carbs a little. its recomp to lean gains for the remaining 26ish days

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
23 days remaining give or take

so I broke down today, and took 12.5mg of superdrol with 125mg of dhea and 2 1-t caps :) was a nice workout :D

Front latpulldown 90x20, 150x5, 130x6, 130x5, 70x25
Seated cable rows 120x7 100x10
dangit I did sets on 2 machines that I cant recall the names of now. shoulda written them down, both pulldown types, one for 3 sets of 6 at 130, one for 2 sets of 10 at 110
Dumbbell rows 30x20 supersetted with machine preacher curls 50x25

machine v Squats 90x20, 150x7, 170x6, 190x9 I guess i need to start at 210 next time
Leg press 230+skid x 10, 250+skid x 8
damn another machine I can't name. its where you are standing and your foot goes on a sort of pedal and you push backwards. its for glutes + quads 90x10, 90x10
machine v squats 150x21

leg pull ins 130x9, 130x6
weighted decline crunches - tried them with a db this time sitting on my chest, realize I must have been using my arms and playing with balance with the plates. 60x3, 50x5
side bends 50x10, 50x10
machine oblique twists 100x10, 100x10

Man that was a good workout. Nice pumps, still feel thick in the chest from yesterday. could have gone longer for sure, starting to get late.

I know shedding is concern for a lot of guys. I'm not noticing shedding on my head, but is chest shedding a believable side? when I took off my tshirt to shower, I noticed a bit more loose hairs in there than I would expect.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone think I should start taking any other support supps besides cycle support? Was pondering igf-2/bulk powerfull/bulk 1-carboxy to make sure no prolactin issues.

the superdrol I will be using for this is designer supplements original for 12.5s, as well as either sns or original ax for 10s.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think it's really gonna do much. I did that (1-carboxy)and I stil had prolactin issues. I had some cabergoline from M1T. It cleard up the superdrol/TST up in about 2 weeks of P.C.T. (4 doses). I didn't run any B6 of the newer type of p5p? I think thats what it is. Pistonpump says it works real real well. I'd grab some of that and run it alone side.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what sort of b6 dosage should it be in mg? lemee pm pp and ask him to chime in

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wassup easy, well yes, i did research on p-5-p and there are studies that show it lowers prolactin in the same way that b6 would but more effective. It is a more bioavailable form so you stay away from the possible sides that one can get from high doses of b6. Pudzian was first to try it and he said that it helped him so i started getting some symptoms and started to use mine early as well. It is effective to a degree...that (p5p) with some bulk powerfull or powerfull should help you out in that area. imo.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
t-22

12.5mg of superdrol this morning as well. got to the gym and someone was using the power rack. did extended stretching, he was still using it, so I tried alternating dumbbell presses instead

alternating db press 45x1, 40x2, 35x5, 35x6, 35x4
front raises 12.5x10, 12.5x9
machine lateral raises 65x10, 65x8, 65x7
pec/delt machine 65x10, 65x8
Standing upright ez bar rows 55x10 55x7
overhead press (machine) 60x19

Lying ez bar triceps press 55x0, 45x5, 45x6, 45x4
Overhead ez bar press 35x10, 35x9
machine tricep extension 100x10, 100x10
Triceps pushdown 120x14, 90x14

Excellent pumps going! felt good. decided not to shower at the gym but came home to use the bathtub (its a jacuzzi garden tub) since its saturday. no cardio, and likely not the rest of this log. I need to look around at some shoulder specialization stuff, I really want to work on the look of the delts.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
12.5mg of superdrol this morning as well. got to the gym and someone was using the power rack. did extended stretching, he was still using it, so I tried alternating dumbbell presses instead

alternating db press 45x1, 40x2, 35x5, 35x6, 35x4
front raises 12.5x10, 12.5x9
machine lateral raises 65x10, 65x8, 65x7
pec/delt machine 65x10, 65x8
Standing upright ez bar rows 55x10 55x7
overhead press (machine) 60x19

Lying ez bar triceps press 55x0, 45x5, 45x6, 45x4
Overhead ez bar press 35x10, 35x9
machine tricep extension 100x10, 100x10
Triceps pushdown 120x14, 90x14

Excellent pumps going! felt good. decided not to shower at the gym but came home to use the bathtub (its a jacuzzi garden tub) since its saturday. no cardio, and likely not the rest of this log. I need to look around at some shoulder specialization stuff, I really want to work on the look of the delts.
alot of shape comes from side and rear delts imo so i switch it up sometimes and hit lateral raises and rear delt laterals first and heavy while i'm at my strongest. i really like to blast my rear delts. after doing bent over laterals for my rears, i'll superset right into a bent over simultaneous db row with the same weight focusing my lift on using the rear delt. burrrrrnnnnnnsss! i also like to superset db's with cables for these exercises too. also, to burn out my shoulders, i do super widegrip upright rows and focus on using my whole delt to lift the weight. i do around 30-40 reps on these. my delts are trashed afterwards

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy bro, dude your face looks alot thinner that it was!!!! Awsome stuff man!!!!

Just remember SD will put some weight on you, so don't get discouraged by looking at the scale, It's not a body fat increase....trust me. Dont get caught up with the whole scale syndrome....many clients I trained were stuck on that, and it's not the best way to judge progress unless you factor in bodyfat % done underwater...not those stupid ass calipars.

~Dan

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very much agree with the shoulder advice given here. I have noticed that since i started incorporating more side shoulder exercises and rear delt movement my shoulders look 10 times better, my back also looks better with my rear delts being more developed.

Your face does look thinner bro! Tripnasty has hit it on the head with the SD just keep lookin at that mirror!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so when we say super widegrip upright rows, i've been using the ez bar at the inner angled grip points. should I still use that bar but put my hands outside the outer angled grip points?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some gay sailor who tried to pick me up. oh wait its me. Definitely a noticeable difference in the face, and in the shoulders. pity i still have too much belly fat. Working on that now :D

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
so when we say super widegrip upright rows, i've been using the ez bar at the inner angled grip points. should I still use that bar but put my hands outside the outer angled grip points?
yeah whatever you have in the gym will work. just get your grip wider than shoulder width and really focus on using the side delts to lift the weight. trust me, they will be begging for mercy after pumping out 20-30 reps at the end of your workout! i use this as a 'widowmaker' (training technique taken from DC training) at the end of my shoulder day.