Nutra New Year's sale

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember the last year sale was EPIC but the traffic on the servers was simply INSANE :firedevil: got all my stuff on the cart 30 min later i can go to the checkout.
Hmm in that case I hope they have it when most of you guys are out with family.. I am like 12+ hours ahead of you guys, it'll be lunch time on the 1st for me... ;) Ill be at home near my computer then I know.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love how this thread is 14 pages of us just speculating and hoping lol. Not a single word from Nutra

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol no joke!
This just in from Nutra:
We will not be having a New Years sale this year. Times are tough. Sorry.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I wish they could do friday night instead of newyears eve. Isnt the point of newyears eve to go out and get drunk with your friends? lol

By the time i wake up in the morning, all the good deals will be long gone. Guess i wont get first pickings over all the deals!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I wish they could do friday night instead of newyears eve. Isnt the point of newyears eve to go out and get drunk with your friends? lol

By the time i wake up in the morning, all the good deals will be long gone. Guess i wont get first pickings over all the deals!
x2 ... over and over again.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

What's more important getting drunk with family and friends (read spending time with them) or blowing money on work out supplements (read buying edge cutting products to make great gains)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hmm in that case I hope they have it when most of you guys are out with family.. I am like 12+ hours ahead of you guys, it'll be lunch time on the 1st for me... ;) Ill be at home near my computer then I know.
I think they will be doing it eastern time USA.
So u may have to wait buddy

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think they will be doing it eastern time USA.
So u may have to wait buddy
Hehe. I can wait. I gonna order some stuff for my next cycle now. And nutra has been demoted to whatever is left lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hehe. I can wait. I gonna order some stuff for my next cycle now. And nutra has been demoted to whatever is left lol.
Just wait Matt, it'll be 2 days.
Save yourself some money lol.
U know Japan is going to stick it 2 u

propho

Awards
  • Established
yeah i'll probably get beat by my wife in the new year for it..

bklaves

bklaves

Awards
Anyone know if some, or any of the "out of stock" items be back for the extravaganza? Some good stuff not available.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought I would see an email when I got home from the gym today. Maybe there isn't any sale :(

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm thinkin late afternoon today.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm sure i'll find somthing good, but last years sale was disapointing....almost like all the stuff on sale was crap that nutra had laying around they couldn't get rid of

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Well Nutra hope you have some goods ,other retailers are sending mails now with good sales on them ,trust me.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
they better hurry up. I have already gotten emails from other places and spent $300 already

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
they better hurry up. I have already gotten emails from other places and spent $300 already
Damn....
This sh1t is 1 expensive hobby.

i'm sure i'll find somthing good, but last years sale was disapointing....almost like all the stuff on sale was crap that nutra had laying around they couldn't get rid of
:laughing:

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna have to have my own sale to clear out all the crap I have picked up this year that I will never get to use. I have quit jumping on the band wagon of new crap that comes out and learning to wait to hear some feedback first. But when staple products are on sale I jump all over them
Damn....
This sh1t is 1 expensive hobby.

I am gonna have to have my own sale to clear out all the crap I have picked up this year that I will never get to use. I have quit jumping on the band wagon of new crap that comes out and learning to wait to hear some feedback first. But when staple products are on sale I jump all over them

:laughing:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Makes sense.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really solid deal on Ultima that I've already seen advertised, so I'm interested to see what NP has up their sleeves.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I'm really excited...so is it gonna be tonite or tomorrow nite??

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wish I could say...

Id have to kill you all tho

;-)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I hope there are awesome PES and MST sales

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So wait,...its been a whole year..when do they send out that email?????

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
as soon I got the mail from sale I got the Ultra ,best price ever!!
How did you get the mail??? I haven't got any mail yet

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I have checked my email so much at this point, I am frustrated. Give us the details!!! rawr

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
Lmao:

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
??????

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
This^^

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Really solid deal on Ultima that I've already seen advertised, so I'm interested to see what NP has up their sleeves.
I picked up 2, might grab some more once I see others sales

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got some new banners...but im not putting them up yet....mooohahahahahaha

PVL

Banned
Awards
sup brah.....wut u tryin to get?

i just got some DAA.........bout to stack it with some erase i think..........need to get some prepaid though.......

the protein powders make me have the sharts.........no bueno por favor.......lmao