Jonbero

Awards
I want some bulk modern bcaa :(

y u restock for 2morowz plz?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
sup brah.....wut u tryin to get?

i just got some DAA.........bout to stack it with some erase i think..........need to get some prepaid though.......

the protein powders make me have the sharts.........no bueno por favor.......lmao
I'll get watever on sale lol...nutra just need to hurry up and put the sale :)

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
I'm sure all the guys at Nutra, like myself, are getting ready to watch Lesnar vs. Overeem here in a little bit..... so they're busy. After the fight though, we expect some information!! :yeah:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok..watching that fight also...so Ill be checking

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

*Just to be clear, I could care less that the info hasn't been released yet (it really doesn't bother me). But I do like to stir the pot, a bit :cool2:.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
You know what NUTRA Reps.....

HAHA...

Just "kitten" of course....

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
nothing wrong with stirring the pot a little....its all in good fun

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rabble Rabble Rabble

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
****!!! Lesnar lost!!!

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
****!!! Lesnar lost!!!
And he retired :(

Totally understandable... he's getting older, had health problems, is already rich, and has accomplished a lot... still sad to see him go though. He brought a lot of attention to MMA and like him or not, was exciting to watch.

Now - when's that "sale" starting again?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
And he retired :(

Totally understandable... he's getting older, had health problems, is already rich, and has accomplished a lot... still sad to see him go though. He brought a lot of attention to MMA and like him or not, was exciting to watch.

Now - when's that "sale" starting again?
True, he have lot of courage...true fighter....have alot of respect for him...

And yea where tha sale at?? Lol

PVL

Banned
Awards
that DAA better be under 10 bucks........or buy one get one free, that would be awesome..........took my first dose today, feel AWESOME......swoll all over

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
that DAA better be under 10 bucks........or buy one get one free, that would be awesome..........took my first dose today, feel AWESOME......swoll all over
just wait for the anxiety or butt splatter ;) waitwut hehe

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
So the new year sale starting tonite at 12am or tomorrow??

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Lesnar looked about as good as this sale does so far

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
We don't even kno yet if the sales gonna be good or not lol...

EArch

Awards
  • Established
We don't even kno yet if the sales gonna be good or not lol...

arrrhhg!!! I'm going out tonight and dont wanna miss out on any good deals.

setting my alarm for 6:30am so I can get my drunk ass out bed with debit card in hand to be safe.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
arrrhhg!!! I'm going out tonight and dont wanna miss out on any good deals.

setting my alarm for 6:30am so I can get my drunk ass out bed with debit card in hand to be safe.
I hope you won't order everything while you drunk lol...leave some for us too :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

PVL

Banned
Awards
just wait for the anxiety or butt splatter ;) waitwut hehe
lmao!!!!

i experienced that this morning bro..........took the best ish of my life..........lost like 10 pounds, hahahahahah

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
lmao!!!!

i experienced that this morning bro..........took the best ish of my life..........lost like 10 pounds, hahahahahah
Lol

PVL

Banned
Awards
Lesnar looked about as good as this sale does so far
i honestly think he did the MMA thing just for the hell of it. dude is so loaded, he can do whatever and do well at it.

i can see him going into bodybuilding next, win MR O, then quit after 2-3 years and move on to something else.......dude is doing it just for fun and thats what its all about.

after that he might take up arm wrestling, lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
takin an ish first thing in the am is a wonderful thing brah.........esp with a good sports illustrated in my hand, lmao
Lol I hear ya bro...hahaha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha i figured i'd get more hits than this.....from my experience with a few new years sales....nutra will email you right around 7pmish with the deals that don't open until 12....then they put up their list, however everyday for the next few days they'll take down whats sold out and replace them with some other things....so for lack of better terms don't blow your....umm...credit card to fast because there may be something the next day you may want more

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
haha i figured i'd get more hits than this.....from my experience with a few new years sales....nutra will email you right around 7pmish with the deals that don't open until 12....then they put up their list, however everyday for the next few days they'll take down whats sold out and replace them with some other things....so for lack of better terms don't blow your....umm...credit card to fast because there may be something the next day you may want more
yea, didnt they have like 3 "waves" of sales last year?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea, didnt they have like 3 "waves" of sales last year?
yep, i think they are doing the same this year......some of the stuff stays for the all the waves, but if it sells out they replace it with something new

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I remember that now. Hmm..I remember buying on new years and then another time a few days later.LOL

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Im about to go to work, and I suspect the sale will start while im nowhere near a computer. This saddens me.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im about to go to work, and I suspect the sale will start while im nowhere near a computer. This saddens me.
it probably won't open until midnight.....gotta get a super phone