NP Divanex??? Ever coming back?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just saw this is not in stock,any plans of bringing it back NP? I would like to get a few for some AndroHard runs to keep the prostate in check and this is the only full spectrum supplement I have found. Let me know please!!!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It always bounces in and out of stock...i would just check it every few days. It was just in stock and now it is out!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is good news, I will keep looking and pick some up next time I see it in stock.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
^^^ so you run divanex with the androhard or in pct?

and NP does have a hard time keeping divanex in stock. people seem to love it. I have a bottle but have yet to try it.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it will be back very soon.

It always seems that when we near the end of our stock, a couple of huge orders come in that wipe out our inventory before the new batch can come in. I have everything lined up and ready to go, so it should not be very long this time.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ so you run divanex with the androhard or in pct?

and NP does have a hard time keeping divanex in stock. people seem to love it. I have a bottle but have yet to try it.
Run it when on cycle. If you are prone to prostate discomfort from DHT/Androgenic compounds then this is the answer. There is an article in one of the AH threads about why it is a good choice. Saw Palmetto does not address the issues caused by AH, you need a nettle root based product and divanex is about as good a full spectrum product as you can get.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still OOS. However, as Custom said, it is one of those things that bounces in and out of stock fairly quickly. I am hopeful it will be back soon

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Our shipment was stuck in customs for a bit longer than usual...nothing we can do about that.

It just was sent to our manufacturer and they usually have about a 10-14 day turn around time.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fair enough Custom, let us know once it is on the way to you guys so we can order what we need. Where do you source your raws from if it was stuck in customs?

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Our shipment was stuck in customs for a bit longer than usual...nothing we can do about that.

It just was sent to our manufacturer and they usually have about a 10-14 day turn around time.
NP should email their loyal customers when Divanex is back in stock :cheers:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think this calls for a welcome back sale when it finally arrives...what do you guys think? ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think this calls for a welcome back sale when it finally arrives...what do you guys think? ;)
That would surely tempt me to buy 2-3 bottles!!!!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How well does the supp work for prostate issues? Does it block androgen receptors in the prostate?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How well does the supp work for prostate issues? Does it block androgen receptors in the prostate?
It should as it is the most complete formula you can find and has a 95% extract in it as well. I specifically started this thread so I could get it for my Androhard runs.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got to say, this is a bit uncharacteristic for NP to take this long. I hope this is in before my AH run but I am not putting it off just for this, I can get something else if need be.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got to say, this is a bit uncharacteristic for NP to take this long. I hope this is in before my AH run but I am not putting it off just for this, I can get something else if need be.

you will love AH + Divanex + LCLT

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you will love AH + Divanex + LCLT
I never noticed you are 240 Max... we should see some pics man, that is some serious muscle you have there buddy!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I was expecting our shipment in at the beginning of this week. I am trying to find out where exactly it is...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was expecting our shipment in at the beginning of this week. I am trying to find out where exactly it is...
Much obliged Custom. As long as it shows up in the next few weeks, we are good to go. And DON'T THINK we forgot about that intro sale you promised!!!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Much obliged Custom. As long as it shows up in the next few weeks, we are good to go. And DON'T THINK we forgot about that intro sale you promised!!!!!
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Interested

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival as well.

BlueLineFish

BlueLineFish

Awards
I am not waiting anymore. Just getting some bulk 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran

BlueLineFish

BlueLineFish

Awards
I am not allowed. Against rules to post sources

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking to buy divanex. May end up buying NOW stinging nettle (at nutra). But does it have the same profile as divanex?

Stinging Nettle Root
Wide Spectrum Stinging Nettle Root Extract Including 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure it's not a "source" when all it is is a dieiting supplement extract.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking to buy divanex. May end up buying NOW stinging nettle (at nutra). But does it have the same profile as divanex?

Stinging Nettle Root
Wide Spectrum Stinging Nettle Root Extract Including 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran
Can anyone answer this? What is the big difference between a less than 10 dollar bottle of NOW stinging nettle and the 30 dollar bottle of divanex?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone answer this? What is the big difference between a less than 10 dollar bottle of NOW stinging nettle and the 30 dollar bottle of divanex?
don't take this as gospel, but from the little bit that I googled around and read it has to do with the potency of the extract between the two. Divanex was something along the lines of 90-95% pure extract.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Well since they are in the company forum I guess it shouldnt be a problem but custom capsule has it available
hmmm i see it as part of forged PCT, but I don't see just the extract, am I missing it?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
How does this stuff compare with just a standard AI? I mean I know an AI's primary job is a bit different, but they also lower shbg levels, which from what I have read is the primary reason why this stuff increases free test levels.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Unless I'm doing something wrong, the cost at CC is 2-3x as much as NP. ouch.

BlueLineFish

BlueLineFish

Awards
at custom capsule you get 300 pills per batch

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Finally got an update that this will be delivered to us on Friday.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Finally got an update that this will be delivered to us on Friday.

hey awesome! thanks for keeping us updated on this, much appreciated :) I'm glad I didn't splurge and get it from customcapsule.