NOOTROL FAQ!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel do you think this would help counteract the side effects of somewhat constant sleep deprivation? I regularly have 2-3 weeks at a time where I’m only averaging 4-5 hours a night due to work. I’ll usually get 2-3 good nights of sleep after that and I get back to feeling good, but I certainly feel my brain slowing down during the time where I’m not sleeping much. Would be cool if this could help? Or even any other suggestions.
It does seem to help me plus one of the things that happens during sleep is you replenish neurotransmitters like dopamine, serotonin and Acetylcholine.
Nootrol boosts these and as such would likely help you.

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Been taking 3 caps a day - really enjoying it. my mood is one thing I've noticed has been really improving especially at work. Also started noticing my my use of languag, seems like I'm making far better use of larger vocabulary. Focusing abilityty seems to be getting better too, tuning things out is feeling easier.Different aspects of my day seem improved.

I've been dealing with some serious anxiety before I started taking nootrol. Had to cut out all other stims and was saying junkie before my panic and anxiety attack switch kicked in about 6 months ago. Things have improved since I have been taking nootrol. I cant say whether the product is a direct effect or not, but possibly is some of the reason, especially if my nuros were unbalanced and scattered. I used a bottle took a break and once I started nootrol again and upped the dose, my anxiety has taken a profound step back. Will def keep using.

To give more details on the anxiety aspect. I was taking ashwaghanda and bacopa the first bottle of nootrol I took. My anxiety was curbed but still highly present, I stopped the ashwaghanda and bacopa after 8 weeks. Wasnt taking anything other than protein and arachidonic acid - anxiety was very present and noticable ( verge of passing out in some instances) began nootrol, multi( which I had not taken in some time (stupid lol) taking 3 caps nootrol....anxiety almost gone. Only thing that kicks it into uncomfortable situations is high and or powerful stims.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problems guys, PM's sent.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jazztastic drseuss6969
code PM'd guys. Note: good for anything off the BLR site.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No need to PM, just read my signature.

:afro:

If you're on mobile the code is MARK15 = 15.000000000000000000000000001% off.
Best Deal I know of.

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Any reason to think nootrol would have a negative interaction with phenibut?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reason to think nootrol would have a negative interaction with phenibut?
I don't know of any interactions but when taking something with the potential side effects phenibut has I would still Google it.
Meaning Google phenebut and each ingredient in nootrol.
Always do this with noots .

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nootrol has definitely given me better focus and clarity when writing a multitude of reports for my job. This product works! Definitely helps you concentrate at the task at hand.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
BLR is like my supplement supplier wet dream..the more I read into their products the more impressive they seem to be.. ordered some of this to try out. Since vector won't be stocked for a while..I guess this will let me see if they live up to the opinion I've seen around:)

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Alright.. so am pretty impressed.. I know brundel said this is more of a cumulative effect product.. which to some extent is true.. it took about a week to notice effects.. but after the first week it does seem to have a more immediate effect in addition to the sustained effects.. there's been a couple days where I didn't have anything to pack my supps in for midday dosing​.. so I just took the whole dose in the morning those days.. a fairly dramatic increase in creativity, and inspiration followed which slowly waned as the day went on, but with the all day ability to think more rapidly and clearly it's wonderful.. it's been many years since I've had my spontaneous creativity.. I was sure past neurotoxicity had rotted it away.. thank you BLR for this product.. it's what I had vainly hoped the other nootropics would be.. it's awesome:)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright.. so am pretty impressed.. I know brundel said this is more of a cumulative effect product.. which to some extent is true.. it took about a week to notice effects.. but after the first week it does seem to have a more immediate effect in addition to the sustained effects.. there's been a couple days where I didn't have anything to pack my supps in for midday dosing​.. so I just took the whole dose in the morning those days.. a fairly dramatic increase in creativity, and inspiration followed which slowly waned as the day went on, but with the all day ability to think more rapidly and clearly it's wonderful.. it's been many years since I've had my spontaneous creativity.. I was sure past neurotoxicity had rotted it away.. thank you BLR for this product.. it's what I had vainly hoped the other nootropics would be.. it's awesome:)
Hey bro
Super happy to hear it's working well for you. I don't think enough people are utilizing nootropics. I have been taking the nootrol since it launched and it's had a really positive impact on my daily life. Thanks for the review!
I really notice that social interactions are smoother, word recall is better, memory improved and I just feel well rested all the time. That alone is enough.
I'm like you... I expected all these benefits from nootropics that never seemed to materialize.
So I developed nootrol to fix this. The goal is to give us all of the things we want in a nootropic without the negatives.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the best nootropic I have ever used. My wife gets pissed at me when she runs out. (I told her this stuff is good but I still can't read here mind when she runs out).

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps you should up your dosage and see where the telepathy sweet spot is with nootrol..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perhaps you should up your dosage and see where the telepathy sweet spot is with nootrol..
I knew you were gonna say that
It's already given me telepathy.

Not really.
I just know someone will say Brundel says it'll make me telepathic....

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
I wrote this over in the vector thread while talking about nootrol and wanted to bring over here too and add to it

For anyone else that may take a similar or same medication as I do Nootrol didn't interact negatively for me. Medecine is buspirone an antianxiety medication that is a 5-ht1a receptor partial antagonist

I tested based on the fact nothing in nootrol should have had an interaction. The only thing I need to really look out for is MAO inhibitors and grapefruit extract or anything that enhances absorbtion. I somewhat titrated nootrol through the day to gauge if there would be any interaction. Not the most conventional way of doing things but based on my assertions of the ingredients profile I assumed some risk.

I can say I have liked using nootrol and only stopped when I began this medication...a side effect of the medecine that has not been welcome is tiredness and it makes me kind of foggy when needing to think and concentrate. I dosed nootrol today and it felt like that fog was being taken away, I'm going test it some more to see if that effect continues but it will be great to use nootrol again as well as get some of my mental endurance back.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I take it Monday - Thursday. 2 caps when I first wake up. I usually do about 15 min of ab work and then make breakfast. It works better for me If I take it on an empty stomach.
So 4 days on 3 days off.
After 2 months of this I take 2 weeks off. and start over again.
There are a few strategies to cycling noops.

My wife takes 2 in the morning with her coffee 5 days a week. she doesn't eat breakfast.
After about 4 months (almost done with 3 bottles) of this she started to get a little brain fog and has been off for about 3 weeks. She got rid of the fog after 5 or so days of not taking if I remember correctly.
She just asked me the other day if she should start taking them again (She misses it). I told her that was up to her. Not sure if she started taking them again or not.
She deals with people all day and has to be quick to answer, She can tell a difference when she is taking them and when she isn't. She is a big time believer in NOOTROL.

This helps me most with my piss poor memory. And I just feel smarter. of course I'm just an old dumb jock. My wife is the smart one.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Personally I take it Monday - Thursday. 2 caps when I first wake up. I usually do about 15 min of ab work and then make breakfast. It works better for me If I take it on an empty stomach.
So 4 days on 3 days off.
After 2 months of this I take 2 weeks off. and start over again.
There are a few strategies to cycling noops.

My wife takes 2 in the morning with her coffee 5 days a week. she doesn't eat breakfast.
After about 4 months (almost done with 3 bottles) of this she started to get a little brain fog and has been off for about 3 weeks. She got rid of the fog after 5 or so days of not taking if I remember correctly.
She just asked me the other day if she should start taking them again (She misses it). I told her that was up to her. Not sure if she started taking them again or not.
She deals with people all day and has to be quick to answer, She can tell a difference when she is taking them and when she isn't. She is a big time believer in NOOTROL.

This helps me most with my piss poor memory. And I just feel smarter. of course I'm just an old dumb jock. My wife is the smart one.
Awesome, thanks for the thorough explanation! I deal with people constantly throughout my work days and have to make decisions so I am thinking this may help. I like that this nootropic is not stuffed with stimulants. I think I will pick up 2-3 bottles and see how it goes!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, thanks for the thorough explanation! I deal with people constantly throughout my work days and have to make decisions so I am thinking this may help. I like that this nootropic is not stuffed with stimulants. I think I will pick up 2-3 bottles and see how it goes!
There are discount codes. might try Mark15 for 15% off. If that doesn't work let me know.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just cracked a can of Nootrol!
Nootrol is the Bomb.
I cycle it with Prolactrone. 2 months Nootrol 1 month prolactrone 2 months nootrol 1 month prolactrone.
Its made some really significant improvements in how I feel, motivation etc.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
On day 4 of Nootrol. Like others have said, there really is not much of a "feel" to this like other nootropics but I can definitely tell something is working. My motivation is up and I have a lot more general energy throughout the day without getting cloudy-headed.

Anyways, I look forward to continuing use of Nootrol since I now have 5 bottles stashed!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On day 4 of Nootrol. Like others have said, there really is not much of a "feel" to this like other nootropics but I can definitely tell something is working. My motivation is up and I have a lot more general energy throughout the day without getting cloudy-headed.

Anyways, I look forward to continuing use of Nootrol since I now have 5 bottles stashed!
Good to hear that it's working for you. I agree with you on the motivation and clear headed. It really helps me multitask at work.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Its interesting because I "feel" Prolactrone for example because of the strong dopamine kick.
Nootrol is more like I feel well rested and clear headed.
Overall though my memory seems MUCH better. I have a terrible memory and Nootrol for sure has made a positive impact.
Its performance based more than making you feel different.

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
brundel started taking nootrol again but I am taking a different medication than what I previously took with nootrol.
Any reason to think hydroxyzine would have a negative interaction?

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
brundel started taking nootrol again but I am taking a different medication than what I previously took with nootrol.
Any reason to think hydroxyzine would have a negative interaction?
Hydroxyzine is like a weak version of Benadryl..

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Hydroxyzine is like a weak version of Benadryl..
Yeah, I didn't fully understand the use for anxiety and I can't say that it works all that great either.

I went ahead and tried nootrol, only one ingredient looked as thought it could have a negative interaction...day two is when the negative effects of mixing nootrol with hydroxyzine really set in. I was getting bad anxiety and panic attacks. Stopped taking both medecine and nootrol and went back to just the medecine...it creates some anxiety just on it's own but the panic attacks that would last for a few minutes stopped.

Really odd interaction.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
That's super weird.. cuz hydroxyzine did literally nothing to me.. didn't even help my allergies.. pretty sure it's effects on anxiety are mediated via placebo because it's not strong enough of a sedative to actually do anything for calming in the way even Benadryl can..

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
That's super weird.. cuz hydroxyzine did literally nothing to me.. didn't even help my allergies.. pretty sure it's effects on anxiety are mediated via placebo because it's not strong enough of a sedative to actually do anything for calming in the way even Benadryl can..
Placebo would sound about right, I honestly maintain my anxiety symptoms all day so idk.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know where the best deal is right now? Coupon codes or rep discount code?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody know where the best deal is right now? Coupon codes or rep discount code?
Currently we are running a NOOTROL specific sale.
Use code BRAIN for 30% off.
Its not gonna get better than this so stock up while its on sale.

Ripple2352

Awards
brundel is there any concern with dosing GABA at night before bed while taking Nootrol? I've been taking 750mg at night before bed to kind of relax me and "shut things down", and it seems to be working. Not a very powerful effect, but subtle and I think it puts me in a state that makes it easier for me to fall asleep. I'd imagine that GABA and Nootrol have opposite effects, so is there any concern here? I usually take the GABA around 11:00pm. I'll be starting the Nootrol later this week. I'd imagine that most days my 1st dose will be around 7-8am and my 2nd dose would be around 4:00pm. Thoughts?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much for the coupon, Brundel! I just grabbed 2 more bottles.

For anyone who's curious, what works great for me is to take one Nootrol with one Nootropimax. That combination is dynomite.

Currently we are running a NOOTROL specific sale.
Use code BRAIN for 30% off.
Its not gonna get better than this so stock up while its on sale.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel is there any concern with dosing GABA at night before bed while taking Nootrol? I've been taking 750mg at night before bed to kind of relax me and "shut things down", and it seems to be working. Not a very powerful effect, but subtle and I think it puts me in a state that makes it easier for me to fall asleep. I'd imagine that GABA and Nootrol have opposite effects, so is there any concern here? I usually take the GABA around 11:00pm. I'll be starting the Nootrol later this week. I'd imagine that most days my 1st dose will be around 7-8am and my 2nd dose would be around 4:00pm. Thoughts?
No there are no reasons to not combine these. They do work differently but taking GABA at night is perfectly fine.
Plus Nootrol is slightly stimulating so its nice to be able to take something sedating at night.
I also like chamomile at night. Its got lots of apigenin which is like a natural benzo.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, a week in on this, and I'm noticing that I feel better when I wake up (almost like when I'd just pop awake and feel ready to go immediately, as a teen), despite 5-6hrs of sleep only during the week. I'm not experiencing an afternoon slump as usual. Brain fog is gone.

I'll be a regular user. Do I HAVE to cycle?