Next PES Insider Deal???

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry guys I have to buy one of John Meadows workout programs so I am only going to drop 120 how do I add the preworkouts to the cart? Is it automatic
LOL - Still more than I had. I got three 55-serving tubs of Select. $113 after shipping. I have a cabinet full of Select and now I'm going to have to start storing it in my office. I really like Select and Modern proteins. To be honest, I always intend to try something "cheaper" or different, but Select and Modern go on sale and become competitive with even the cheapest proteins, so I stock up and then never have a need to try anything else other than if I buy a tub for a specific flavor or something that catches my eye. If I could buy 6 tubs right now, I would. $37.XX for 55 servings including shipping, is an awesome deal.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL - Still more than I had. I got three 55-serving tubs of Select. $113 after shipping. I have a cabinet full of Select and now I'm going to have to start storing it in my office. I really like Select and Modern proteins. To be honest, I always intend to try something "cheaper" or different, but Select and Modern go on sale and become competitive with even the cheapest proteins, so I stock up and then never have a need to try anything else other than if I buy a tub for a specific flavor or something that catches my eye. If I could buy 6 tubs right now, I would. $37.XX for 55 servings including shipping, is an awesome deal.
Yeah and at least with select, you know what you're getting/ are getting a quality product :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah and at least with select, you know what you're getting/ are getting a quality product :)
Yes - it's my go-to for that reason. I trust what I am getting, it's a MPI/Whey blend, texture and flavor are great, it's one of the thickest shakes (even in water) that I've had, and the macros can only be beat by a whey isolate (which means no blend) - there's nothing about it that really needs improvement.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As far as I know, all sample stock is allocated for insider orders.

If we have some left at the end of the insider sale I can let you know. :)
Yes please! I'll pay for them or whatever deal can be worked so just let me know.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
$308.23....

Damn you guys. 6 ABEs, 3 55 select and 3 shirts...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ smart man, thanks for the support! Enjoy the lean mass

Squatchy

Awards
Got a couple of big tubs of protein. Really wish I had more cash available so I could have went to town.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a couple of big tubs of protein. Really wish I had more cash available so I could have went to town.
Sell the house and everything in it! No other option here. Lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^Definitely a seasoned bargain shopper haha

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Prolific does it contain?
sorry if it has already been asked ...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Prolific does it contain?
sorry if it has already been asked ...
Details are a surprise until the first customers receive them, ingredient panels are on them

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's what I'm talking about, glad I waited it out - 55 Serving Snickerdoodle, 55 Serving Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, 4 Genoflex - Score!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Correct, but pine bark extract still being extracted for DHAA? Seems the label has changed.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Ok I have finally received my WCM.

My review -->
- Thickness has improved in a great way
- Taste has improved as well, I was expecting "more" white chocolate to be honest... a bit disappointed on that... it's now more pronounced but that's just what it is... more pronounced, I'd say 68% mint 22% white chocolate and 10% milk taste.
- quality is obviously super as usual with PES :) the proteins mix well also in a shake and they are smooth like silk :)

- my girlfriend review -->
She just asked me to let you know that the white chocolate can't really be tasted and the proteins taste is almost 100% "light mint" taste btw has improved comparing with last year lol she also added that she prefers to eat a menthos (sweets here in UK with mint flavour hahahahah) than eating the WCM trying to pretend that there is actually white chocolate in it...

Ok now said that (coming from my gf) I still like them, even if like I said the WC "part" is not enough strong.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got shipment confirmation this morning as well.

I say we should keep the ingredient list a secret from everyone else ?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Placed mine at 12.53am. But nothing yet so far.

Maybe because mine is an international order...
Might be a stupid question, but have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes order confirmation emails in general will disappear to there.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got shipment confirmation this morning as well.

I say we should keep the ingredient list a secret from everyone else ��
Customers will be let in on a little secret when their order arrives.

I can't say more than that. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to let you all know, this sale has has unprecedented demand.

Last year our black Friday sale was huge. The numbers we sold it in were numbers we weren't used to (you will remember the website crashes and shipping delays, unfortunately).

This year we have sold more in the first 24 hours than the entire total of last year's sale.

We have our warehouse team working very efficiently and working full time over the weekend to get your orders sent out as quickly as possible.

Thank you all for your support. :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OK, I'm confused lol. Didn't you get yours this morning?
I got the confirmation email for shipping yes. I was thinking of the insider email about the sale.. that's what I didn't get

I need to learn how to read. Lol

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
3x Vanilla 55, 3x FCC 55, 3x SD 55 + 3x HV. I like protein and pumps.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Large blue shirt is sold out... again. Says in stock but when I add to cart it says out of stock lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Monday delivery with 50% off Black Friday order? Not bad at all. Lol

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome stuff from PES here. Looking forward to hearing what people think about the new PWO.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We brought in more inventory specifically for this sale but even with that we are starting to sell out of some items.

White chocolate mint Select is sold out. Some t-shirts are sold out as well.

Some other items are getting low and may sell out before the end.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cleared. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We brought in more inventory specifically for this sale but even with that we are starting to sell out of some items.

White chocolate mint Select is sold out. Some t-shirts are sold out as well.

Some other items are getting low and may sell out before the end.
It is amazing to me how quickly the products are clearing our warehouse. The demand for PEScience products is unbelievable. Anyone on the fence about placing their orders better hesitate no more. I'm sure the warehouse is clearing out. Much respect for all those folks packaging these orders this time of year. The overtime has to be insane.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming since I haven't received my shipment confirmation, it's likely that my order will only be shipped on Monday, am I right?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I am not a mint fan. But man I am taking a gamble on the White Chocolate Mint.. I love white chocolate I just hope the mint is not too strong for my disliking.

If not I am sure someone on AM will take it off my hands and find a happy home. Thats why i love the AM Community, some good bro will get a nice chef bob care package of baked goods lol.
read my review on the previous page

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established