Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
mine was

SELECT Protein-White Chocolate Mint-27 Servings Q09525AL 4
SELECT Protein-Vanilla-27 Servings FP9370 2
SELECT Protein-Peanut Butter Cup-55 Servings FP9134 1

so not that much, just 2 small ones more and 1 big one :( pfffffffffff my xmas will be sad without proteins.... I don't think at all that they will be so fast to contact me and send it to me before xmas :( what a bad luck!!!!!!!!!! i am gutted guys :(

only chance I have is that they will deliver and ask straight for the fees pffffff

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, just checked fedex again. So much for over-estimating delivery time. They just moved the delivery date from Dec. 24th to Dec. 26th. I know it's not PES' fault, but this is disappointing. Can't believe they can't get an order from FL to New England in under 12 days. Even USPS would have done a better job.
There's still hope...mine was stuck in Florida and scheduled for the 24th, was moved to the 26th yesterday, but late last night was passing through PA and rescheduled for the 24th. I'm in Boston and hoping it could actually be here by today or tomorrow. At least I'd expect it before the holiday.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mine was

SELECT Protein-White Chocolate Mint-27 Servings Q09525AL 4
SELECT Protein-Vanilla-27 Servings FP9370 2
SELECT Protein-Peanut Butter Cup-55 Servings FP9134 1

so not that much, just 2 small ones more and 1 big one :( pfffffffffff my xmas will be sad without proteins.... I don't think at all that they will be so fast to contact me and send it to me before xmas :( what a bad luck!!!!!!!!!! i am gutted guys :(

only chance I have is that they will deliver and ask straight for the fees pffffff
It can be luck of the draw.

I have had high value items deliver just fine and then I have had delays and import charges on products valued at <$40 lol.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
It can be luck of the draw.

I have had high value items deliver just fine and then I have had delays and import charges on products valued at <$40 lol.
no worries I know already............ this is a ****ty period and everything seems to go wrong....... so this will be as well going wrong, I will receive "maybe" like a month after NY if I will be lucky enough, I am expecting not to receive it at all indeed......

I just been on the phone with a guy, he was kind to be honest, at least.... he sent a form requesting info but.... hey, its dammed xmas and nobody cares about anything but their business..... my package will be delayed and not even delivered, I know this.....

paid more than $100 for delivery, now, if i will be lucky, paying more than 100 again for customs..... what a fortune! yeah!!!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no worries I know already............ this is a ****ty period and everything seems to go wrong....... so this will be as well going wrong, I will receive "maybe" like a month after NY if I will be lucky enough, I am expecting not to receive it at all indeed......

I just been on the phone with a guy, he was kind to be honest, at least.... he sent a form requesting info but.... hey, its dammed xmas and nobody cares about anything but their business..... my package will be delayed and not even delivered, I know this.....

paid more than $100 for delivery, now, if i will be lucky, paying more than 100 again for customs..... what a fortune! yeah!!!!!
For what it's worth, white chocolate mint Select is available for UK distributors to purchase which would prevent you having to import it yourself. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth, white chocolate mint Select is available for UK distributors to purchase which would prevent you having to import it yourself. :)
where? i just checked and it is nowhere mate :(

anyway this is funny.... i just paid a HUGE amount of money for shipping and I will pay the same or more for customs and now they are available????

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I live in Boston and my order didn't even get processed yet for shipping , dont worry about it we can't really do much about it. Maybe call fed ex and cut it off and meet up with them near the Dartmouth store if you live near there. I did that one time when I had a huge pes order.
There's still hope...mine was stuck in Florida and scheduled for the 24th, was moved to the 26th yesterday, but late last night was passing through PA and rescheduled for the 24th. I'm in Boston and hoping it could actually be here by today or tomorrow. At least I'd expect it before the holiday.
Glad to see the Boston Pride checking in! I'm on the Cape. Maybe PES has something against our accents?

It looks like FedEx has started updating my order. The order arrived in Orlando on the 16th, said it "departed" on the 16th, and then yesterday it arrived at a "smart post" facility in Orlando and departed yesterday. It has now arrived in Atlanta, GA. Smart post must mean they are using horses instead of motorized vehicles to transfer goods if it took from the 14th when PES shipped it until today to get from Orlando to Atlanta.

It's frustrating, but then again, it's also kind of humorous. Will WCM work as a "spring" flavor? Maybe that's when I'll see it at this rate.

I don't mean to throw frustration PES' way, since they got it to FedEx in a timely manner and it's out of their hands...but fedex doesn't have a forum to express my white chocolate minty disappointment :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see the Boston Pride checking in! I'm on the Cape. Maybe PES has something against our accents?

It looks like FedEx has started updating my order. The order arrived in Orlando on the 16th, said it "departed" on the 16th, and then yesterday it arrived at a "smart post" facility in Orlando and departed yesterday. It has now arrived in Atlanta, GA. Smart post must mean they are using horses instead of motorized vehicles to transfer goods if it took from the 14th when PES shipped it until today to get from Orlando to Atlanta.

It's frustrating, but then again, it's also kind of humorous. Will WCM work as a "spring" flavor? Maybe that's when I'll see it at this rate.

I don't mean to throw frustration PES' way, since they got it to FedEx in a timely manner and it's out of their hands...but fedex doesn't have a forum to express my white chocolate minty disappointment :)
Paul revere on the horse lololol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Don't worry the fed ex guy is stealing all your gains.
FED EX is working OT and needs his select :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Paul revere on the horse lololol
Lol - this would be accurate, except Paul Revere was in MA and it looks like FedEx will never get here with that horse. haha.

Don't worry the fed ex guy is stealing all your gains.
FED EX is working OT and needs his select :)
Good point, maybe I should have bought an extra tub for the FedEx guy...kind of like a tariff.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Lol - this would be accurate, except Paul Revere was in MA and it looks like FedEx will never get here with that horse. haha.

Good point, maybe I should have bought an extra tub for the FedEx guy...kind of like a tariff.
Lololol if it makes u feel better mine won't be here for a while

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
IMO WCM will be good any time of the year. Absolutely delicious.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So there's an extra shipping option on the PES page now?

Overnight
Next day air
Standard flat rate
Extra tub for FedEx guy

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lololol if it makes u feel better mine won't be here for a while
Well, no, it doesn't really. If mine gets here first I'll meet you half way with a scoop and you can try it, haha.

IMO WCM will be good any time of the year. Absolutely delicious.
Ahhh, just rub it in, you show off! Easy for you to say, you already got yours!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well, no, it doesn't really. If mine gets here first I'll meet you half way with a scoop and you can try it, haha.

Ahhh, just rub it in, you show off! Easy for you to say, you already got yours!
Hahaha I'm just saying. I'll be drinking this well into the spring.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Should have an option to give the fedex guy a free alphamine sample.

Delivered next day for sure ;)

Or he gets addicted and hopes more is inside...

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I wish I bought more of this protein

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn! I have not received shipping info yet either!

But in defense of PES, I did not order any of the wcm protein out principle. I do not consume "white" chocolate because there is no such thing. All chocolate is brown, end of discussion.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I wish I bought more of this protein
Same.

Also just realized PES has a peanut butter cup flavor of Select. Mad at myself for not also getting some of that, enjoying the Snickerdoodle though.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same.

Also just realized PES has a peanut butter cup flavor of Select. Mad at myself for not also getting some of that, enjoying the Snickerdoodle though.
You just realized this??

Shocked!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450815554.841605.jpg

Bad quality, but, 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, half scoop Snickerdoodle and a dash of cinnamon. YUM.
34.4g protein, 9.5g carbs, 0.8g fat

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just saw in the new product thread people didn't know about cpbc. Crazy mofos

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You just realized this??

Shocked!
Lol the more novelty flavors like Snickerdoodle and white chocolate mint snagged my attention and I didn't pay any to the other flavors lol. I knew about gourmet vanilla though because it was the most recently released, before WCM of course.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn! I have not received shipping info yet either!

But in defense of PES, I did not order any of the wcm protein out principle. I do not consume "white" chocolate because there is no such thing. All chocolate is brown, end of discussion.
... except white chocolate. ;)

Same.

I am not a huge peanut butter fan normally. Peanut butter cup Select changed that, it is incredible lol.

Take a look at the feedback thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/266461-how-good-pes.html

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I think i now like FP Alphamine more than the rest of the new flavors for some reason

1. FP
2. Cherry Limeaid
3. Margarita
4. Rasberry Lemonade
5. Strawberry PinaColada
6. Appletini

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It's ok. I'll let it slide.

Just FYI RL is best Alphamine.
I have a bottle on the way. I think I got cherry limeade though. Are there seriously 84 servings in a tub?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Agreed ;)

And absolutely try CPBC Select, View attachment 127947.

Because it's awesome.

View attachment 127948

View attachment 127949
Damn those look good...
... except white chocolate. ;)

I am not a huge peanut butter fan normally. Peanut butter cup Select changed that, it is incredible lol.

Take a look at the feedback thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/266461-how-good-pes.html
Definitely gonna have to do that. I love my Reese's peanut butter cups.
I haven't even tried samples yet.

I am jealous!
Get on that! Better yet, just get a tub or 3.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Tried 1/2 scoop WCM today mixed with GV, the half scoop give a just the right amount of mint flavoring.

I felt a full scoop was a little too strong for my mint taste buds.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Do you have links for those recipes? Do't recall seeing them
All on wheytobake.com

I am hoping to edit all my IG posts to include them though, consolidate it all there

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Dedicated to the people invented the first supplement with creative that doesn't bloat me up!!!
Athletix

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450861322.118868.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450861338.668999.jpg

:)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Damn that's a nice shirt!

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
So there's an extra shipping option on the PES page now?

Overnight
Next day air
Standard flat rate
Extra tub for FedEx guy
Hahahahha quality gold from the Beast as usual!

It's ok. I'll let it slide.

Just FYI RL is best Alphamine.
I don't know anymore man. We were the diehard RL brotherhood, but Appletini truly blew me away, and I have BIG expectations for Margarita, got a feeling it could be my favorite flavour if done right.

I have so many good memories with RL though. Got me through a rough winter last year. My first real Y product, those first cracked-out experiences and sipping on it became a delicious morning routine.

I think i now like FP Alphamine more than the rest of the new flavors for some reason

1. FP
2. Cherry Limeaid
3. Margarita
4. Rasberry Lemonade
5. Strawberry PinaColada
6. Appletini
Appletini at the BOTTOM? CL at #2??? Hahah controversial listing in my books! Only thing we agree on is FP does not get the love it deserves, truly the most underrated Alphamine flavour.

I have a bottle on the way. I think I got cherry limeade though. Are there seriously 84 servings in a tub?
Yeah that's one thing I really love about Alphamine, a tub can last so damn long. You can use 1 scoop and it still kicks hard.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
FP is for sure my fav still. after using SPC for a while now i feel like im sick of it, makes me feel a bit sick lol not like FP i could drink all day

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If I could bake stuff like this with my PBC Select, I'd go through a jug of it every night while watching TV. I could see myself eating 2 dozen of those peanut butter cups in the first picture, no question. I have a hard time keeping a PBC supply using the powder for shakes only..
When i get on a roll with baking I use a good amount of whey lol

It usually just equates to less shakes if I bake more so its a good trade.

Try a recipe man, I can suggest some easier ones.
Im experimenting with some more again today :)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
FP is for sure my fav still. after using SPC for a while now i feel like im sick of it, makes me feel a bit sick lol not like FP i could drink all day
I hate Pina Coladas in general, but I see how you came to this conclusion. The flavouring for it is probably the most spot on of all the flavours in terms of matching the description, but it's so rich I can see how it can get sickening.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I hate Pina Coladas in general, but I see how you came to this conclusion. The flavouring for it is probably the most spot on of all the flavours in terms of matching the description, but it's so rich I can see how it can get sickening.
At first I couldn't get enough of if and immediately thought it was the best but yeah lol after using for 5 or 6 tubs it gets old

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
At first I couldn't get enough of if and immediately thought it was the best but yeah lol after using for 5 or 6 tubs it gets old
5 OR 6 TUBS? I know you have a bunch of other stim products too so dear god! How long does it take you to go through that much? That is at least a year, if not two year's worth for myself.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That is pretty fast lol how much are you using daily Max?
Just curious

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When i get on a roll with baking I use a good amount of whey lol

It usually just equates to less shakes if I bake more so its a good trade.

Try a recipe man, I can suggest some easier ones.
Im experimenting with some more again today :)
I am gonna have to...I keep looking at your photos and getting food-envy.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
That is pretty fast lol how much are you using daily Max?
Just curious
lol i have had them over the last 6 months. usually the 3 scoops a day. sometimes a do a sneaky fourth one lol but i have had them from the last alphamine insider then 3 more i bought

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any chance to bring back Target A2 as PES product ? Really enjoyed this bad boy a lot.
Can't promise, but with demand you never know. It is a hard ingredient to source though and can be expensive so it may depend.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I still have some Target :)
And some other discontinued goods.

#resellingforwaytoomuchmoney

Jk lol