Next PES Insider Deal???

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I am and I have lots to trade ;)
lol hahahahah is this an auction? hahahah guys I have everything I need :p if I will know that I won't take any risks trading the e9 I will do it for one of you, but bdcc needs to confirm that it'll be released in 1 month or less :) i dont really wanna train without :p i got addicted lol and you will too :) this product is great :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I don't think we are at the point of giving release date hints, but it is well along the way to being completed and made available, I wouldn't be concerned if you have a few tubs left.

(If im wrong you can make me send you my last one lol)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I don't think we are at the point of giving release date hints, but it is well along the way to being completed and made available, I wouldn't be concerned if you have a few tubs left.

(If im wrong you can make me send you my last one lol)
ha! I have just 2 I have fear that I will run OOS if I'll send one out :(

regdabyenoh

Awards
lol hahahahah is this an auction? hahahah guys I have everything I need :p if I will know that I won't take any risks trading the e9 I will do it for one of you, but bdcc needs to confirm that it'll be released in 1 month or less :) i dont really wanna train without :p i got addicted lol and you will too :) this product is great :)
Yeah no problem lol.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never tried E9... maybe someday I will get a sample and then I will be hooked on the addictive chemicals they put in it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Never tried E9... maybe someday I will get a sample and then I will be hooked on the addictive chemicals they put in it.
Much cheaper & healthier than cocaine

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Same, never tried it!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I just want to say thank you to bdcc for helping me fix my order so quickly , it was fixed within an hour. This is the type of things that seperate pes from other companies ...thanks again bdcc

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So, my protein arrived. Yay. This is how my bottle came out of the box though, and the box was also fairly beat up. Pretty unhappy with FedEx and/or USPS on this.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450726100.915711.jpg

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yep I'm pretty pissed. Doesn't seem like much protein was lost however and it doesn't seem to be affected by humidity. It is clumpy but the clumps break up, and anyway I've seen other people say that their Select is clumpy but mixes just fine. I have a scoop in my shaker now mixed in 10oz water, I'll be trying it on my 2 hour drive home.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Damn man that is terrible.
How the hell did the postal service pop the top off?? Must have had some hefty weight stacked onto the side of that tub.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yep I'm pretty pissed. Doesn't seem like much protein was lost however and it doesn't seem to be affected by humidity. It is clumpy but the clumps break up, and anyway I've seen other people say that their Select is clumpy but mixes just fine. I have a scoop in my shaker now mixed in 10oz water, I'll be trying it on my 2 hour drive home.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
kbayne clear your PMs bro

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
So, my protein arrived. Yay. This is how my bottle came out of the box though, and the box was also fairly beat up. Pretty unhappy with FedEx and/or USPS on this.

View attachment 127899
I feel you bro, sorry a out that, I'm sure pes guys will solve the problems...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I feel you bro, sorry a out that, I'm sure pes guys will solve the problems...
Yep they got me covered even though it wasn't their fault. I just hope no one else's orders suffered any damage.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Yep they got me covered even though it wasn't their fault. I just hope no one else's orders suffered any damage.
I had no doubts ;)

Hopefully everyone will receive their order intact :)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
You sure you don't want the shippers to suffer some "damage" via drive-by?

Shin Sprints

Awards
My delivery just arrived...

I took one scoop of new arrival and half scoop of PES Vanilla and mixed it with 300g of Greek Yogurt. Thick consistency which is nice.

Have to say the mint flavoring is strong, overpowered the vanilla. I think going forward half scoop of mint will be enough to add the mint flavor to yogurt or shake.

ForumRunner_20151221_180603.png

ForumRunner_20151221_180551.png

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, just checked fedex again. So much for over-estimating delivery time. They just moved the delivery date from Dec. 24th to Dec. 26th. I know it's not PES' fault, but this is disappointing. Can't believe they can't get an order from FL to New England in under 12 days. Even USPS would have done a better job.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, just checked fedex again. So much for over-estimating delivery time. They just moved the delivery date from Dec. 24th to Dec. 26th. I know it's not PES' fault, but this is disappointing. Can't believe they can't get an order from FL to New England in under 12 days. Even USPS would have done a better job.
I live in Boston and my order didn't even get processed yet for shipping , dont worry about it we can't really do much about it. Maybe call fed ex and cut it off and meet up with them near the Dartmouth store if you live near there. I did that one time when I had a huge pes order.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 127899
Makes me nervous about getting my CM order from FedEx. They have pushed the delivery date back and the box will probably come in pieces. Seems like their service has declined this holiday season.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That moment you realize you are speeding home from the gym to get to the minty goodness! I have an addiction and I'm ok with that!

agentphantom

agentphantom

Awards
  • Established
.... Even USPS would have done a better job.
Don't count on it. I just received my order of Shift x 4 bottles that shipped last Monday and I live a lot closer to Largo than you. Good luck!!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I live in Belfast,Ireland and got my PES order in 9 days via usps,one of the few lucky ones I guess

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The holidays are more than likely slowing everything down I would think.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The holidays are more than likely slowing everything down I would think.
Without a doubt. I've ordered during the holidays before though and never seen it take 3 weeks to get a package from FL to CT and get a package that I ordered 2 weeks after another come first. And both pckages were from the same company lol

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without a doubt. I've ordered during the holidays before though and never seen it take 3 weeks to get a package from FL to CT and get a package that I ordered 2 weeks after another come first. And both pckages were from the same company lol
Can't win em all.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These shipping stories are crazy. I guess I've been lucky. Sorry to hear of these delays and damage!

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I don't think my WCM order has even shipped yet. I msged CS through the PES site contact form this morning before work and have gotten no response as of yet. Any rep specialize in shipping issues?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think my WCM order has even shipped yet. I msged CS through the PES site contact form this morning before work and have gotten no response as of yet. Any rep specialize in shipping issues?
Please pm me the details and I'll will work on it for you. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Has there been another sale after Black Friday? Did I miss? What! Lol
It was the cyber Monday sale followed by the limited edition white chocolate mint Select sale

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I live in NZ and my order took a week to arrive :)

My only complaint is that I live in NZ :(
New Zealand is beautiful. And where else can you experience 4 season in one day while at the beach? Or decide that one beach sucks and drive to the opposite side of the country and go to another?

That being said, Australia's beaches are nicer

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
mine arrived in UK on the 17th and it is still with custom clearance......... I wonder why...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I live in NZ and my order took a week to arrive :)

My only complaint is that I live in NZ :(
A week to New Zealand is awesome.

For what it's worth, we are working hard on increasing product availability in New Zealand, including other flavours of Select and capsule products. Message me if you wish to know more about it. :)

mine arrive in UK on the 17th and it is still with custom clearance......... I wonder why...
Depending on order size, maybe they are holding it whilst they send you a letter to pay import duties.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
A week to New Zealand is awesome.

For what it's worth, we are working hard on increasing product availability in New Zealand, including other flavours of Select and capsule products. Message me if you wish to know more about it. :)

Depending on order size, maybe they are holding it whilst they send you a letter to pay import duties.
dont think so since it was sent as "gift" (thanks PES)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
New Zealand is beautiful. And where else can you experience 4 season in one day while at the beach? Or decide that one beach sucks and drive to the opposite side of the country and go to another?

That being said, Australia's beaches are nicer
Oh yeah dont get me wrong, I love the country, I just cant stand certain spects of the nation nomsayin

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I received mine yesterday via parcelforce..that was quick!
can you tell me what your order was? cause I have fear that because of the quantity of goods, mine was big, they will need to send me a letter with customs fees...

on parcelforce is saying "Awaiting clearance - information needed from addressee"

:(

verma

Awards
I ordered 4 smaller tub of protein and 2 shift..don't think it was as much as yours but still came in a large box.