Next PES Insider Deal???

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got my WCM, 2 days ahead of estimated delivery...a Xmas miracle. :)

Delicious.

I'm normally not a big mint fan, but am glad I stocked up.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yay I got a PES Christmas gift. White chocolate mint select protein :)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna have to...I keep looking at your photos and getting food-envy.
We all do man, we all do.........

I have a bottle. Not sure how much is left. I hate it lol. You interested?
What are you finding with it? I've never really used Rauwolscine for an extended period of time, outside of a few pre samples, so how does it compare to regular Y?

I want it too. Extremely effective.
Same question, what did you find with it? Better than regular Y? Now you guys got me interested in Rauwolscine....

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
We all do man, we all do.........

What are you finding with it? I've never really used Rauwolscine for an extended period of time, outside of a few pre samples, so how does it compare to regular Y?

Same question, what did you find with it? Better than regular Y? Now you guys got me interested in Rauwolscine....
Its pretty good as stimulant,gives you a great burst of energy as well as Intense appetite control,thermo..The only downside I found so far is increased heartrate.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Moreso than regular Y or the Y they use in Alphamine? I've only heard Rauwolscine has less sides, don't know much else about it.
Alphamine is actually a blend of Alpha Y(Rauwolscine) + Y,but yes the heartrate is def. more increased with T-A2,than with Alphamine

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I on the other hand actively seek it out. I pop a bunch of stims and watch Crank and pretend I'm Jason Statham even though we all know that bdcc is really him.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Well, after I add it to Norcodrene, things went to a whole new level... I noted that my midsection started to be more affected by my diet and training. I swet a lot using it, become a little shaky, but my heart seemed ok.
It is powerful and hits hard, but makes visible difference, which is quite something.
Started 1 cap a day, and upped to 3.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey pes reps ::

Thoughts RE crushing cortisol if stacking erase pro and OL strength unleashed (laxogenin phytofused for increased absorption)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hey pes reps ::

Thoughts RE crushing cortisol if stacking erase pro and OL strength unleashed (laxogenin phytofused for increased absorption)
Thought on crushing cort = unnecessary, but I doubt you would see any issues on the stack as it shouldn't drop it too low

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If TA2 is re-released I would place an order immediattely...
I think I have at least one extra I could part with but shipping from Canada I will see the feasibility

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks, but for me it is not necessary yet. I stocked up on the sales
Forward thinking :)
Do the same with F95 every time

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought on crushing cort = unnecessary, but I doubt you would see any issues on the stack as it shouldn't drop it too low
Right I don't want to crush it was my point sorry I didn't clarify. And I meant epro+ not the original

I will be using that stack on a pretty high volume over reaching program for about 6 weeks (8 with deloads)

So I imagine it will be just the right amount of supplement for the program

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Right I don't want to crush it was my point sorry I didn't clarify. And I meant epro+ not the original

I will be using that stack on a pretty high volume over reaching program for about 6 weeks (8 with deloads)

So I imagine it will be just the right amount of supplement for the program
Beautiful part of having a solid adaptogen in the formulation is that "too low" or "too high" can be positively modulated and brought back into a homeostatic range with a variety of things, stress markers in particular.

You used both products before I assume?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Merry Christmas PEScience insider crew!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beautiful part of having a solid adaptogen in the formulation is that "too low" or "too high" can be positively modulated and brought back into a homeostatic range with a variety of things, stress markers in particular.

You used both products before I assume?
Nice, well no. Epro+ is new and so is strength unleashed. I've used all the various erase's before though. I may have to do EOD dosing for epro+ I'll assess that as I go

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any feedback yet on epro+ yet?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking the new version for a week with the new abe. First four days I'd bad diarrhoea so maybe I was disagreeing with sumthin in the ABE as I was taking 2 tabs just before eating,taking them immediately after eating has remedied that. Haven't noticed any strength gains yet but weirdly looking more defined and slimmer with almost a pound weight increase.

Appetite slightly up and sleeping well for a change as takin erase pro+ before bed but waking up early and not feeling tired again.
Diet is good and protein and carb intake is up,apart from that I've not much to report but will do a weekly update on this thread or start a new one.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. The addition of KSM-66 is definitely helping your sleep. ?

The stomach issues may have been the Forskolin. Have you taken it before?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Never taken forskolin before bolt, does it have the tendency to cause that?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Never taken forskolin before bolt, does it have the tendency to cause that?
Ooh yes, forskolin is well known to make you visit the toilet in a hurry. :D

Forskolin 95 is the one kindest for the stomach though. I usually get some stomach discomfort when dosing 100mg F95, but just for a couple of days.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established

Forskolin 95 is the one kindest for the stomach though. I usually get some stomach discomfort when dosing 100mg F95, but just for a couple of days.
Yeah it was four days with me and not pleasant at all but like I said, when I dosed after the big meals it didn't happen,all under control right now and looking forward to the remainder of my cycle ?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Many experience bad stomach discomfort when taken on an empty. Taking with food can help combat the stomach problems

Most usually feel the discomfort for the first 7-10 days and it will slowly fade away

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Not too much yet, hope to see more rolling in. I have seen a few though.
This is the end of my first week, stacking it with abe elite new and e9 ;) logging on signature

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Much more improved than the previous version. i think ksm66 was a brilliant addition really enjoying it right now
What have been your thoughts and insights Max?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback. The addition of KSM-66 is definitely helping your sleep. ?

The stomach issues may have been the Forskolin. Have you taken it before?
Would you then suggest taking the capsule at night with a meal or closer to bed? As opposed to first thing upon waking? I do IF so I don't eat til 5-7pm most nights

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you then suggest taking the capsule at night with a meal or closer to bed? As opposed to first thing upon waking? I do IF so I don't eat til 5-7pm most nights
Yes that's definitely an option I'd try.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I've read on other sites that forskolin is used as a weight loss remedy as it causes chronic diarrhoea,how then can abe be a bulker,wat ingredient causes the bulking,is it the cistamax?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
What have been your thoughts and insights Max?
amazing man. been using it while on Ostar1ne and am noticing sleep has been much better since switching straight from a bottle of the old one into the new version and the lean dry look has been more consistent and noticeable, libdio is still good and outside of that i would say slight dry joints here and there, strength has been insane, and fat loss is still quite fast even on decent macros

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read on other sites that forskolin is used as a weight loss remedy as it causes chronic diarrhoea,how then can abe be a bulker,wat ingredient causes the bulking,is it the cistamax?
Well Forskolin isn't used for fat loss based on that.

It's benefits on cAMP are where it derives the majority of its effects. While common in fat loss usage, it also is beneficial in a bulking phase due to its ability to mitigate fat gain (decreased gains of fat during caloric surplus).

AnaBeta is a bulker though the Anacyclus extract, but the other ingredients all play a part in accentuating those benefits.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Read further than you have, and studies ideally.

Forskolin is studied for effectiveness in the loss of fat mass, but also in the addition of lean mass.

Win/win.

The entire formula is of great help on a bulk, with increased appetite and also in assuring added weight goes to the right places.

If you want to bodybuild, add muscle, or look more aesthetic, its for you.

If you want to get fat, it is not.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
When is the next deal happening?