Next PES Insider Deal???

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My lord I've done so well on holding my excitement for this release. Wednesday will be a bank account emptying day for many I'm sure. I'm so excited not only for the flavor alone but also the mixing possibilities with the other flavors!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Perfect review. Now when i get my hands on it. Ill be having everyone's mouth water Driven2lift you ready to make a book with Choc Pb Cup Alone?
We could have a series of books, one for each flavour :)

PB cup will be getting into a lot of recipes bot yet done with PES looking forward to it

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We could have a series of books, one for each flavour :)

PB cup will be getting into a lot of recipes bot yet done with PES looking forward to it
You know it brother. we got at least 40 in the PES cookbook thread, lets try to top it to 60 now with Choc Pb Cup :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You know it brother. we got at least 40 in the PES cookbook thread, lets try to top it to 60 now with Choc Pb Cup :)
Looks like we're buying at least a few tubs then ;)

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
might be my first Select purchase... so much protein in stash though already

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well it looks like a pretty great flavor to make your introduction on. I can't guarantee you'll want to finish your stash though.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insider deals are always well worth the purchase. Kick those other proteins to the curb lol

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
image-2011353304.jpg

I can't wait to try this!!!! Perfect timing!!!!come on Wednesday

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
nattydisaster
Did you get my email brother?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow. I cant wait until Wednesday.

Nyrin

Awards
Can't wait to hear thoughts on the flavor. How's the balance between the chocolate and peanut? Is it a light roast peanut, or a dark roast?

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to hear thoughts on the flavor. How's the balance between the chocolate and peanut? Is it a light roast peanut, or a dark roast?
imagine a liquified reese's peanut butter cup- that is EXACTLY what it tastes like. reese's are far and away my favorite candy/junk food, and somehow the magicians at pes managed to make this powder taste exactly the same as it's namesake. this is BY FAR the best choco pb flavor on the market, blows XF out of the wayer. really, there is no comparison.

I feel so hurt for not getting a mention as the behind the scenes organiser lol.
sorry, bro. you will always be remembered for your generosity. ily.

i will be buying at least 12 tubs. srs.

Nyrin

Awards
imagine a liquified reese's peanut butter cup- that is EXACTLY what it tastes like. reese's are far and away my favorite candy/junk food, and somehow the magicians at pes managed to make this powder taste exactly the same as it's namesake. this is BY FAR the best choco pb flavor on the market, blows XF out of the wayer. really, there is no comparison.
Oh man. That's it -- maxing out my order when the insider hits. And hiding it from my wife.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Oh man. That's it -- maxing out my order when the insider hits. And hiding it from my wife.
dude, you will not regret it. i would grab as many as many as possible. looking to grab 12 myself.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I guess my student loans weren't gonna get paid off this month anyway. Planning on getting a lot of this!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well I guess my student loans weren't gonna get paid off this month anyway. Planning on getting a lot of this!
I just sold my house... Literally... All funds available ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
imagine a liquified reese's peanut butter cup- that is EXACTLY what it tastes like. reese's are far and away my favorite candy/junk food, and somehow the magicians at pes managed to make this powder taste exactly the same as it's namesake. this is BY FAR the best choco pb flavor on the market, blows XF out of the wayer. really, there is no comparison. sorry, bro. you will always be remembered for your generosity. ily. i will be buying at least 12 tubs. srs.
Well this is very exciting to say the very least!!

People are going to fall in love

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PES Reps

Get a list of recipes you guys want me and driven to create

How's that sound?

:)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
PES Reps

Get a list of recipes you guys want me and driven to create

How's that sound?

:)
2 layer snickerdoodle + pbc cheesecake with milk choc select ontop

like this but with all select and ben friendly ingredients

[video=youtube;bcH_cM1PFy8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcH_cM1PFy8[/video]

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First recipe

PES Choc PB Cups with PB Lean filling

Will be low fat and low carb mostly coming from yogurt and whey

Middle will be a PB lean filling

Gonna be fukin epic

Gluten free for bdcc

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Could do tiered cheesecakes but I'm leaning to a bigger emphasis on the new flavour

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
already got one ready to rock and roll and make your mouth water in the process

This one is right up your alley being very low carb and smashing your cravings.
I think you are going to love it to be honest JudoJosh
cant wait!!!

Do me a favor and tag me in the post when you got it up. This way I make sure I dont miss it

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant wait!!! Do me a favor and tag me in the post when you got it up. This way I make sure I dont miss it
You ever do the egg pancakes?

Eggs or egg white or both + select + baking powder.

Blend and pour into big pan, then slide onto a plate and flip back into pan.

Zero carbs! I was making these on the daily during my low carb days.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I think it's finally time to give a premixed blend a shot instead of making my own from Nutrabio. Looking forward to tastier protein in my near future

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's finally time to give a premixed blend a shot instead of making my own from Nutrabio. Looking forward to tastier protein in my near future
Well then you will definitely want to cash in on this insider deal come Wednesday! :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You ever do the egg pancakes?

Eggs or egg white or both + select + baking powder.

Blend and pour into big pan, then slide onto a plate and flip back into pan.

Zero carbs! I was making these on the daily during my low carb days.
Where you been bro?

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
It's 450 am and I can't sleep. Now that I've caught up on this thread I'm hungry as he'll and am craving pb and chocolate... Thanks! Lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan to. Disappointed it has 4g carbs vs the 1 g listed for the other flavors.
We had to decide on this.

Would people prefer a product that tastes incredible but had ever so slightly more carbs?

Whilst we wanted it to be as low as possible, the difference will have no meaningful effect on someone's diet and we are confident that people will know the taste is worth it. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
We had to decide on this. Would people prefer a product that tastes incredible but had ever so slightly more carbs? Whilst we wanted it to be as low as possible, the difference will have no meaningful effect on someone's diet and we are confident that people will know the taste is worth it. :)
But now I can't make 1g carb recipes!!!

;) I think I can handle an extra 12 calories lol
Extra gains from my Selecf

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will put (1) Tablespoon less frozen yogurt on my morning Oatmeal/Protein.