Next PES Insider Deal???

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steve moans a lot about our product changes for someone who barely buys anything himself. ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I know I'm in to taste the new flavouring

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully retailers receive the new versions very soon!

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
I want to take advantage of this NP sale on ABE but with my luck, the Insider (which is only in a few days by the sounds of it) will bundle ABE with the new Select and AminoIV for like 60 bucks.

I also need some Norco and AminoIV anyway.

Anyone know when the NP sale on ABE is on until?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got paid....almost out of protein.....wife loves peanut butter cup....looks like I am buying the max I can. Hoping Norco is on the sale as well!

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I want to take advantage of this NP sale on ABE but with my luck, the Insider (which is only in a few days by the sounds of it) will bundle ABE with the new Select and AminoIV for like 60 bucks.

I also need some Norco and AminoIV anyway.

Anyone know when the NP sale on ABE is on until?
This is my predicament! I will get Ergonine no matter what, but wondering if I should get the ABE stack or hold off and see what the Insider is...

I'm so confused right now.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya you Insider lovers better be ready soon. ;)

And all of you out there who always end up sending us messages saying you missed the Insider...................................just sign up please so you don't miss it again. ;) :p :D

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Ya you Insider lovers better be ready soon. ;)

And all of you out there who always end up sending us messages saying you missed the Insider...................................just sign up please so you don't miss it again. ;) :p :D
WE'RE READY NOWWWWWWWWWWW...

Can you maybe give me an idea on whether I should get the stack or hold off for the Insider *nudge nudge*

I'm buying some ABE either way.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WE'RE READY NOWWWWWWWWWWW...

Can you maybe give me an idea on whether I should get the stack or hold off for the Insider *nudge nudge*

I'm buying some ABE either way.
Honestly man Josh doesn't tell me what the super duper Insider hook ups will be ahead of time, I just always know they'll be great. So sorry I don't have a heads up on that. :(

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Honestly man Josh doesn't tell me what the super duper Insider hook ups will be ahead of time, I just always know they'll be great. So sorry I don't have a heads up on that. :(
It was worth a shot :p

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I have been on the forums for almost 10 years and this is the first time I have ever seen feedback about people concerned about b vitamins in an amino product. I wonder if people would have been complaining if Amino IV had originally come out without b vitamins. The lack of b vitamins substantially improves the taste. I'm also surprised people are complaining about taurine being taken out. When the product first came out, people complained saying it was an BCAA/EAA product and that it was a "filler" ingredient. Now people are upset about it being removed. It might seem to people like we are trying to cheapen the product, but the changes to the product come out to be the same cost as the previous formulation of Amino IV. This is not a cost prevention method.

Most likely going to be an AS product in the future.
I was just going by the PES write-up which said Taurine and the B-complex had synergy with the BCAAS. I TRUST U PES!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see insider drops next wednesday, per PES IG, f.y-to-the-I.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see insider drops next wednesday, per PES IG, f.y-to-the-I.
That would mean April 1st (aka April Fools) and that the insider is not dropping in March as earlier promised. I demand a free tub of Amino IV ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excited to try the new IV, PES has yet to EVER disappoint.
We appreciate the support, you handsome devil.

Your Select sample should be with you shortly. :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next insider is coming next week!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Insider deal next week?!

Wish I had checked this thread earlier, since I literally just ordered a tub of PES Select.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insider deal next week?!

Wish I had checked this thread earlier, since I literally just ordered a tub of PES Select.
This just means you can have two delicious flavours to choose from instead of one. :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insider deal next week?! Wish I had checked this thread earlier, since I literally just ordered a tub of PES Select.
But it wasn't the new flavor :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Plotting recipes for the new flavor yet?
already got one ready to rock and roll and make your mouth water in the process

This one is right up your alley being very low carb and smashing your cravings.
I think you are going to love it to be honest JudoJosh

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
i told you fools on or around the 31st ;)

now, free tubs of the updated aiv for all active posters in this thread???

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet at least a couple people will drop whole foods and have Select all day when this drops lol

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet at least a couple people will drop whole foods and have Select all day when this drops lol
Saying that like it is a bad thing... ;)

Can't wait for this to drop. :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nobody said they can't use it with whole foods:) This flavor screams delicious baked goods!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nobody said they can't use it with whole foods:) This flavor screams delicious baked goods!
I plan to use it with whole food meals too ... I meant it sarcastically though as if people will reach their total caloric intake from Select alone.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I plan to use it with whole food meals too ... I meant it sarcastically though as if people will reach their total caloric intake from Select alone.
Oh I know :) Can't say I haven't been tempted myself!