Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Did I miss the shirts :( Damn school, always causing me to miss the fun on AM
today's lesson: school gets you nothing. Time spent on forums gets you free clothes ;)

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Well, hopefully PES man thongs are up next.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish I was a little bit smaller! Would have rocked one of those golf shirts for sure!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you ladies want to exchange fashion tips please feel free to start a new thread. ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you ladies want to exchange fashion tips please feel free to start a new thread. ;)
I'm sure you would jump right on that thread! You know a little bit about being pretty. ;)

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Went back to check my e-mails and both of the last two insiders were released on the last day of the month...the one before came in the middle of the month though...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Went back to check my e-mails and both of the last two insiders were released on the last day of the month...the one before came in the middle of the month though...
4 posts and already addicted haha. Love it man.

Let the release date speculation BEGIN!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 posts and already addicted haha. Love it man. Let the release date speculation BEGIN
It's getting closer and will be worth the wait. :)

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
4 posts and already addicted haha. Love it man.

Let the release date speculation BEGIN!
Haha, been a lurking for longer but definitely a PES addict. I post on the "other" forum often but got tired their bro-coalition so I'm switching homes...

More honesty and freedom of speech around here...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can assure you this with a high level of confidence, there is no rhyme or reason to how we release an insider deal.

Some people think we do it on Tuesdays or on certain days of the month as strategy.

In reality, we release it as soon as we have it in stock and we have some packages pre-prepared to keep up with demand. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I can assure you this with a high level of confidence, there is no rhyme or reason to how we release an insider deal. Some people think we do it on Tuesdays or on certain days of the month as strategy. In reality, we release it as soon as we have it in stock and we have some packages pre-prepared to keep up with demand. :)
As soon as the first 20 tubs are ready feel free to email me direct for a bulk purchase :)

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
I can assure you this with a high level of confidence, there is no rhyme or reason to how we release an insider deal.

Some people think we do it on Tuesdays or on certain days of the month as strategy.

In reality, we release it as soon as we have it in stock and we have some packages pre-prepared to keep up with demand. :)
I'd be happy to volunteer my personal vehicles to help speed up the arrival of said stock. Thanks for the clarification and ready to drop some coin.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why did u guys add that glutamine complex in and remove b?? Amino IV was perfect! Da fuqq

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Why did u guys add that glutamine complex in and remove b?? Amino IV was perfect! Da fuqq
Because synerglute rocks.

First effective was to supplement with glutamine

Co-ingestion with L-alanine drastically improves glutamine shuttling to muscle whereas just glutamine was almost entirely used by the gut

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Removing the b vitamins improved the flavour and allows the product to mix clear.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Hope it's before I leave for ten days for work!! Spend all my per diem on select is my plan.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think they just take a calendar, throw a dart and what day it lands on that's the insider

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
RIP to those B vitamins. Screw mixing clear, I would rather have their inclusion any day.

P.S. Will BB.com finally get Watermelon now?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
RIP to those B vitamins. Screw mixing clear, I would rather have their inclusion any day. P.S. Will BB.com finally get Watermelon now?
I'm happy with it, and a B complex is like $5 if you want it

You can stock up on the original now

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I'm happy with it, and a B complex is like $5 if you want it

You can stock up on the original now
Yeah it's not a major loss, but what about the improved leucine synergy with pyridoxal-5'-phosphate and Taurine the "BCAA Synergist" from the original write-up? Has that changed?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Added b vitamins are generally a waste anyway. Only the worst of diets are low in those

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
why was verbacoside removed? i thought you guys really liked this ingredient...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why was verbacoside removed? i thought you guys really liked this ingredient...
Made the color yellowish which people weren't liking.

Nyrin

Awards
Wow. That's really sad. The b vitamins I could do without; they're really easy to get elsewhere. "They made the colors funny" for removal on a unique ingredient like the verbena, though -- ugh.

Alanyl-glutamine is nice and all, but I can't help but consider this a formulation downgrade. Amino IV is still great and everything, but it's more like... Amino III now.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would be surprised how much color affects taste

Nyrin

Awards
So the B-Vitamins are gone, the verbena is gone, the taurine is gone, and we have alanyl-glutamine and TMG added. What's the rationale on TMG in the product? I was under the impression that it performs as a saturation supplement that isn't really timing-dependent. And why the removal of the taurine? I found it useful together with the electrolytes to combat muscle cramping.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to agree the verbena is a Loss. I take taurine daily but now I will be going through more since im losing an amount from the amino iv

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I were a betting man id say to BOLO for AS lemon verbena and HICA as solo products for stacking. Not a bad business plan but not the greatest for the consumer.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm very surprised at this. Most of the amino based products out there produce some type of coloring and I'm surprised people would not like something based on a color.

Artificial colorings I can understand because many people do not like that but if it's an ingredient? Seems like crybabies ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm very surprised at this. Most of the amino based products out there produce some type of coloring and I'm surprised people would not like something based on a color. Artificial colorings I can understand because many people do not like that but if it's an ingredient? Seems like crybabies ;)
Same. I noticed it but didn't care at all. IDC about flavoring either as long as the product works. Feels like a rather large sacrifice. I will still most likely try a new version.... But I did just stock up on 3 tubs of the original bc of this. Damnnn

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I love PES. I've used every product and I'm currently using select, Alphamine , and aminoIV. I also work for a certain retailer who just recently started selling PES products. I'm just guessing here but these changes may have been made to appeal to a larger crowd/clientele & is part of a business plan/strategy.

I deal with newbs all day long & understand how the color/taste/texture of a product will effect sales. People return products everyday because of mixing issues, taste, etc.

Then again, I could be way off here. :D

Edit: most newbs want to see glutamine on the label of an amino product. I'm not there to help every customer... Lol :D I am glad it's synerglute.
I for one am happy for PES--- I hope they keep making great products & are able to bring them to the masses! I love selling their products... Ok, they pretty much sell themselves. :D

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I love PES. I've used every product and I'm currently using select, Alphamine , and aminoIV. I also work for a certain retailer who just recently started selling PES products. I'm just guessing here but these changes may have been made to appeal to a larger crowd/clientele & is part of a business plan/strategy. I deal with newbs all day long & understand how the color/taste/texture of a product will effect sales. People return products everyday because of mixing issues, taste, etc. Then again, I could be way off here. :D
yep my thoughts exactly... And like I said, I bet we see stand alones of HICA and verbena in the AS line soon

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Think of it this way, PES is KNOWN for flavour, and people LOVE flavour. IF they can make it taste BETTER, then more people will buy. Yes, the ingredient is a loss (IMO) but for them its worth it as the majority of supplement users don't know anything about what is in a product. If it tastes good and has a shiny label, they will buy.

shiny.jpg

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ that was a pretty low blow at PES.

TMG and synerglute are IMO better overall additions.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

You did add IMO, and so my opinion is different. But PES is a growing company and its flavours are what makes them a crowd favourite. You can search countless threads on their flavouring.

Bear in mind I never said it was a change for the worse, but the ingredient is what made it stand out initially.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait for the 31st...unless you guys are pulling our leg and just planning an early April Fool's prank :(

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Edit.

I'll just observe

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yep my thoughts exactly... And like I said, I bet we see stand alones of HICA and verbena in the AS line soon
HICA is still included in Amino IV, ched. I'd love to see lemon verbena offered as a single ingredient as well.

Can't wait for the 31st...unless you guys are pulling our leg and just planning an early April Fool's prank :(
I don't believe anyone from PES stated the 31st or any other date. Like Ben mentioned, the insider will be be whenever the finished product is in stock and ready to ship.

xhrr

Awards
Seriously you pulled verbacoside. Disappointed. Seems like PES conforming rather than being different. Not a fan of these moves all over coloring too I mean come on

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

As a paying consumer, im sure my initial feedback (based on profile alone) is valuable in some way, shape or form. You do not have to agree with everything a company does to still support them.

If anything, the people that buy the most supplements are the ones I was "low blowing" but most people simply dont care as long as it tastes good or looks pretty. You cant deny that.

Not taking shots at PES at all.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
A second reply? I decided to not continue, and was not in total disagreement, if you want to PM me I'm around

Just rather not derail here