BPjohn123

Awards
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
been checking since 630 am, will keep checking......are there ever combo PES AS insiders?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Just dropped...be right back..off to go shopping :lol:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Okay Mr. Cooper, your up! Explain them please
Lol this.
Want more details on Cistamax.

I'm sure some Coop's corners are in our future

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Price of forskolin alone is worth it but you guys know me...

I bought both new products and stocked up on forskolin...AND free shipping??? Are you kidding me??? It's Christmas all over again.....

Ca2pa

Awards
Last time I had forskolin in the mail someone stole my box :(. For the new products would 1 bottle be enough to get the full effects? Awesome deal BTW.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so I confirmed my my signing up via email on April 14 and did not get an email. Has this happened to anyone else and is there anything I can do about it?

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I confirmed my my signing up via email on April 14 and did not get an email. Has this happened to anyone else and is there anything I can do about it?
Yeah, I signed up as well but still haven't got an insider email. On their site I see forskolin for 15 bucks and then the new products for the same price...is this the deal?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All good then. I also received an email on the addy I use for PES insider deals.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Would buying two bottles of each be good or Is 3 better? I'm already running Ara and forskolin95 (burn 24 and recompadrol occasionally) but will add these for the sake of it up until July.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just in case anyone hadn't realised, this is your time to stock up. :)

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Just in case anyone hadn't realised, this is your time to stock up. :)
Agreed! I bought the new products just for the heck of it even though I probably won't use it for awhile HOWEVER, that forskolin price is like literally stealing so I took advantage of that too.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are finding one issue with the confirmation emails going to spam boxes and being missed.

If you didnt get an email and you signed up, just PM me and I will manually confirm you.

matrixone

Awards
We are finding one issue with the confirmation emails going to spam boxes and being missed.

If you didnt get an email and you signed up, just PM me and I will manually confirm you.
I got the email confirmation just nothing on any insider deals.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Want to PM me your email and I will double check it on the list? See if it got kicked back or something.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well, we listened to all our fans and decided to release bulk amentoflavone. It's dosed really well and I think many of you will be pleased.

We also wanted to introduce something completely new: cistanche deserticola extract. This is a true natural anabolic. In the mouse model, it improved recovery, improved muscular performance, increased muscle glycogen, and improved the size and number of mitochondria (the fuel sources) of the muscle cells. It also seems to improve testosterone's activity, improve fertility, and even improve lifespan in mammals. The data was too good not to release it, but the extraction ended up being pricier than we thought so chances are this is a one-run item.

Personally, I'll be getting quite a few of both products :D

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, we listened to all our fans and decided to release bulk amentoflavone. It's dosed really well and I think many of you will be pleased.

We also wanted to introduce something completely new: cistanche deserticola extract. This is a true natural anabolic. In the mouse model, it improved recovery, improved muscular performance, increased muscle glycogen, and improved the size and number of mitochondria (the fuel sources) of the muscle cells. It also seems to improve testosterone's activity, improve fertility, and even improve lifespan in mammals. The data was too good not to release it, but the extraction ended up being pricier than we thought so chances are this is a one-run item.

All this time, I thought I was the only one asking for the amentoflavone :p

I've ordered a few myself :D

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established

Well dang Coop...now that you put it that way, I will be ordering a few more this weekend. Thanks for taking advantage of my wallet. LOL

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dook..what up gangsta? Listen, how are you gonna dose the amentoflavone?
After this cut, I'm just going to use it preworkout, 2 caps. Don't know what the best way to dose the new ingredient though, so I will await for Cooper or others to give best practice guidelines for it :D

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
After this cut, I'm just going to use it preworkout, 2 caps. Don't know what the best way to dose the new ingredient though, so I will await for Cooper or others to give best practice guidelines for it :D
Okay, gotcha! I believe we are all waiting for write ups.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
jumped on 4 bottles of cista.. and 3 amentoflavone's. w 1 agmatine/forsk. 130 bucks, 20 postage is a steal. will run alongside nerve restore and myosynergy. and the regular anabeta (nutra deal).

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cistanche is an awesome ingredient

I've used before in bulk. I enjoy it thoroughly.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would complement Anabeta/Anabeta Elite better? Cista or Ament? Only goal is strength.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Amentomax and cistanche should both be used preworkout (full daily dose) for performance enhancement. Both will improve strength but amentomax is probably better at it.

For daily dosing, amentomax is best taken with your choice of fat burner for the purposes of fat loss. It can also be taken with high carb meals since it limits fat storage from insulin.

Cistanche daily use for the purposes of improved well-being, testosterone, and anabolism are best used with high carb meals, since our testers noticed a GDA effect similar to Anabeta

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Amentomax and cistanche should both be used preworkout (full daily dose) for performance enhancement. Both will improve strength but amentomax is probably better at it.

For daily dosing, amentomax is best taken with your choice of fat burner for the purposes of fat loss. It can also be taken with high carb meals since it limits fat storage from insulin.

Cistanche daily use for the purposes of improved well-being, testosterone, and anabolism are best used with high carb meals, since our testers noticed a GDA effect similar to Anabeta

how do you think it both would go alongside myosyngery, and nerve restore pwo?

also like how both have my name on them :p how couldn't resist this morning

Younglifter16

Awards

how would you dose both of these if one is taking 2 caps of norco pre workout daily (since it already contains a fat amount of amento). If it helps im dieting/prepping

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
how would you dose both of these if one is taking 2 caps of norco pre workout daily (since it already contains a fat amount of amento). If it helps im dieting/prepping
Probably no more than 1 cap with 2 caps of norco preworkout. Like you said, norcodrene has a fair bit of amentoflavone and more isn't always better

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Not surprising, your writing style is clearly evident.
Lol, that much huh?

how do you think it both would go alongside myosyngery, and nerve restore pwo?

also like how both have my name on them :p how couldn't resist this morning
hahaha. Cistanche would work amazingly with myosynergy...hell it could have even been an ingredient in the formula because it fits so well. Amentoflavone is great in any preworkout stack as it increases both strength and fat loss, a great and rare combination

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established

I had assumed Cistanche would be better for strength based on the write-ups, and since Amento seems to have other benefits on mood, energy, and fat loss. If Amento is also better for strength, what is Cistanche better for?

Or do you just mean Amento would be better acutely as a PWO for strength, and Cistanche would be better for putting on muscle and long-term strength gains? Sorry, but I haven't heard of either of these so trying to plan out how much of each to get and what to expect. In my mind, I am thinking of Cistanche as an alternative anacyclus and Amento as an alternative forskolin. Obviously, that is probably wrong, but I am just comparing the way they come off in their write-ups to products I have already used.

Thanks!