booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I drink a likely-ridiculous amount around my workout. Probably about 48 fluid ounces pre (one 16-18 fl. oz cup for E9 when I wake, then another couple for preworkout(s) like HV + something stimmed), 32 during in my Nalgene, 20 afterwards. I have one nice, thunderous pee mid-workout, then a satisfying, fire-hose-like torrent about two hours after I finish as the very nice workout pump translates into a bladder pump.
I'm in the same boat. 35 pre, 44intra, 60pwo... All the gallons

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a pic of the label?

Alphamine Advanced delivers ingredients acting both independently and synergistically in a formula that takes physique transformation to even another level. This powerful thermo powder is built for a quick custom serving for every user. As a powdered thermo, each and every user can fully customize their serving size and frequency if they choose. No more being stuck with only 1 or 2 capsules… enjoy fully customizable servings anytime, anywhere. Find YOUR sweet spot. Alphamine Advanced mixes quick and easy with a spoon and tastes like something you’d only drink on your cheat days…no medicine mouth here! Two small scoops with water and you can be on your way…

This is the first product to hit Australia with Boldine, which is a safe and effective alternative to ingredients like Yohimbe. Yohimbe has been banned in some countries such as Australia as it has been shown to increase anxiety and cardiovascular issues in some users, however some people have continued to try and import products that contain Yohimbe as they are extremely effective. Until now there has not really been an ingredient that provides the results without the side effects. PES has solved this with the introduction of Alphamine Advanced with Boildine!

New Advanced Formula
Now with Boldine
Refreshing Taste
Redefining Formula

Nyrin

Awards
I wonder if this is going to be Australian-only given the boldine and Aussie preorder site?

Amento in Alphamine is definitely interesting, as is the auraptene (coumarin derivative with appetite suppressive properties?) and other goodies. I'd definitely give this a whirl right now on the tail end of my cut!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Will be interesting to hear the rationale for the NMT in the formula. Looks interesting, can't wait to try it.

It's almost a hybrid with Norcodrene.
yeah im stoked to try it. pre ordering the triple pack on vitamin king, it comes out on thursday. going to do x2 strawberry smoothie and x1 peach mango first. then later try orange pineapple, have a feeling orange pineapple may be similar to paradise cooler

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yeah im stoked to try it. pre ordering the triple pack on vitamin king, it comes out on thursday. going to do x2 strawberry smoothie and x1 peach mango first. then later try orange pineapple, have a feeling orange pineapple may be similar to paradise cooler
$200 blind is a decent investment before even sampling it.... What happens if you grow a third leg after your first dosage?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
$200 blind is a decent investment before even sampling it.... What happens if you grow a third leg after your first dosage?
hmm peach mango and strawberry smoothie doh. 2 should be good, the insider is to aswell lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well luckily I already have what's considered a third leg so I should be safe. :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Will be buying asap

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you guys need a "blue" flavored alphamine to stack with e9 and hv!
What does "blue" taste like? I know what orange tastes like..... oranges. ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What does "blue" taste like? I know what orange tastes like..... oranges. ;)
Blueberry, or think of a blue popsicle or even gatorade .

That alphamine looks great, hope it becomes available for us too

Where is bdcc

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new labels look sick as well!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm fine with synephrine but I know several of my friends stay away from it... Any worry this would exclude a lot of potential users? Just wondering?

Edit: ok, so this is for AUS only???

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This Aussie exclusive flavoring is just cruel to the rest of the world ha.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
I drink a likely-ridiculous amount around my workout. Probably about 48 fluid ounces pre (one 16-18 fl. oz cup for E9 when I wake, then another couple for preworkout(s) like HV + something stimmed), 32 during in my Nalgene, 20 afterwards. I have one nice, thunderous pee mid-workout, then a satisfying, fire-hose-like torrent about two hours after I finish as the very nice workout pump translates into a bladder pump.
dude, that's crazy! when i overdo it with liquids pre-wo i usually have to pee twice before getting into it.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude, that's crazy! when i overdo it with liquids pre-wo i usually have to pee twice before getting into it.
I drink a ton too, when I stack flavoured powders I have added up to 32 oz of water pre or post.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pack your bags and move to the land down under lol.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I drink a ton too, when I stack flavoured powders I have added up to 32 oz of water pre or post.
I usually have about 30oz pre, 60oz intra, and another 10oz immediately post. :eek:

I pee once before and after training (sometimes just after), and again when I get home. I don't feel full or sluggish while training either.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
hoping the alphmine advanced profile is dramatically different for us customers- appears to be a major step down. (no hate, you guys know i ride hard and even troll for you)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pack your bags and move to the land down under lol.
it is on my bucket list for something to do in my lifetime is visit australia.
one of our athlets from cellucor is there he raved all arnold classic how laid back the country is, and how beautiful the girls are

cant beat that on top of some delicious PES Stuff.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it is on my bucket list for something to do in my lifetime is visit australia.
one of our athlets from cellucor is there he raved all arnold classic how laid back the country is, and how beautiful the girls are

cant beat that on top of some delicious PES Stuff.
Aussie girls are smokin! Bring some exclusive AUS flavours please.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is on my bucket list for something to do in my lifetime is visit australia. one of our athlets from cellucor is there he raved all arnold classic how laid back the country is, and how beautiful the girls are cant beat that on top of some delicious PES Stuff.
It would be a fun experience to go that is for sure!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bahh dunno if im gonna pull the trigger on this new version. Me and old mate NMT don't get along well, makes me feel like shi+...

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hoping the alphmine advanced profile is dramatically different for us customers- appears to be a major step down. (no hate, you guys know i ride hard and even troll for you)
Compare it to the old AUS version, it is miles better. This formula is actually decently solid, utilises multiple adrenergic pathways as well as PPAR's.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Bahh dunno if im gonna pull the trigger on this new version. Me and old mate NMT don't get along well, makes me feel like shi+...
yea won't lie not a big fan of NMT. post workout feelsbadman on it

Compare it to the old AUS version, it is miles better. This formula is actually decently solid, utilises multiple adrenergic pathways as well as PPAR's.
If there's a US advanced alphamine i will be sneaking that in still lol. but interested to try boldine

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
cool, i'm glad the guys down under have a better option now. any way you guys can sneak a the us-version through customs?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
cool, i'm glad the guys down under have a better option now. any way you guys can sneak a the us-version through customs?
I've worked a few miracles before ;)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
US alphamine will be getting new flavours and possibly an upgrade to profile (undecided but no NMT if so). NMT is in the aussie version because its popular there.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
US alphamine will be getting new flavours and possibly an upgrade to profile (undecided but no NMT if so). NMT is in the aussie version because its popular there.
Woohoo!

Any timeline hint?

Artemis_ace

Awards
Thanks PES for looking after the Aussie Master race Crew. Always getting left out. But US brahs gotta remember the taste is a trade off for a superior profile.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
went full pes fanboy this morning: (bronkaid), 1 cap nocro, 1 scoop alphamine, 2 caps target-a2, 1 scoop e9, 2 scoops hv.

what do i win?
A free ride on the GAINZ TRAIN.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I'd like to plan a month long trip to Australia, just to run a Mango PES stack. :)
The door to my spare room is always open...

Bring some American PES goodies haha ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You are all welcome to stay with me and the mrs

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Green Apple of Citrus Splash
or negs go flying

:)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys going to do an insider on the Blondy Protein 50+ servings?

About to run out from when I bought 6 of the big tubs from you!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All I got to say is thank god I got paid today and my birthday is the 30th
Bank account ready for insider

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Off topic but updating amino IV

My source says no more b-vitamins? Or taurine hmmn. But I do like the added compounds you guys put in. Can't wait to taste the new stuff!!!