Next PES Insider Deal???

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought a rep ruled out a peanut butter.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol mirror image reveal!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
it has pb, i will have.many. so many.

Jdforsy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just got my first tub of blondie last night...

Woke up with regret knowing I've spent years drinking inferior proteins. The taste is so freakin good. Can not wait for peanut butter cup!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my first tub of blondie last night... Woke up with regret knowing I've spent years drinking inferior proteins. The taste is so freakin good. Can not wait for peanut butter cup!
All is good now that you have Select and it's amazing flavors in your life now.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Woke up with regret knowing I've spent years drinking inferior proteins. The taste is so freakin good. Can not wait for peanut butter cup!
Lol thats how i felt when i tried snickerdoodle... Changed my life

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You sir, have excellent taste. :thumbsup:

Thanks for your support!

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my first tub of blondie last night... Woke up with regret knowing I've spent years drinking inferior proteins. The taste is so freakin good. Can not wait for peanut butter cup!
so I had convinced myself that blondie was my new favorite flavor. I just finished my second tub and decided to crack open a snickerdoodle and I honestly forgot how delicious it was :D no more picking favorites, I'm constantly changing my mind

Jdforsy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Seriously I need to stop coming to these forums. Erase pro, ABE, norcodrene, alphamine HV and now select can all be found scattered around my kitchen along with sister companies F95, amentomax and ergonine. My wife just shakes her head and says W T F do you really need all that. And then I reply with a simple yes, yes I need all of it and more. Snicker doodle will be happening soon.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously I need to stop coming to these forums. Erase pro, ABE, norcodrene, alphamine HV and now select can all be found scattered around my kitchen along with sister companies F95, amentomax and ergonine. My wife just shakes her head and says W T F do you really need all that. And then I reply with a simple yes, yes I need all of it and more. Snicker doodle will be happening soon.
House full of all the goods!

Have your wife try Snickerdoodle and she will understand :)

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Peanut butter cup you say? I will take 150 tubs please.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My exact response whenni tried select for the first time: "is this real life?" lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahah that picture. If it's anything PB..... I'm running thru a 55 tub in a week. I WILL learn how to bake the manliest of treats

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Hahah that picture. If it's anything PB..... I'm running thru a 55 tub in a week. I WILL learn how to bake the manliest of treats
Please live close to me. Please live close to me. lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know the feeling... when i moved i had almost as many boxes of supps as i did everything else combined... more then clothes for sure ha. hoarders to the max

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
why bake, you can just add a dash of water to the tub and let it harden and eat it like that ha.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know the feeling... when i moved i had almost as many boxes of supps as i did everything else combined... more then clothes for sure ha. hoarders to the max
This will be me in a few months. I keep telling myself to go through what I have before buying more but never happens.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This will be me in a few months. I keep telling myself to go through what I have before buying more but never happens.
The sad part is I did a really good job not opening anyhting new and finishing off open things before moving... and still...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
it probably did not help when i gave you 4-5 products on the house at the Arnold too....

:)

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
why bake, you can just add a dash of water to the tub and let it harden and eat it like that ha.
Don't forget to put a stick in it so you have something to hold onto it with!

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
i have no idea where i am going to stash all of this protein...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it probably did not help when i gave you 4-5 products on the house at the Arnold too....

:)
Haha no! But I'd rather be stocked :)

Basically threw free stuff at me like you would low bills at a strip club lol. The best part was people around me thinking Cellucor was throwing stuff into the crowd.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
That graphic designer is probably getting fired right about now huh? It's like those girls that photoshop their boobs but then forget to do the same to their reflection.

I'm seeing my broker this afternoon about taking a second mortgage out in preparation for the next Insider deal.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That graphic designer is probably getting fired right about now huh? It's like those girls that photoshop their boobs but then forget to do the same to their reflection. I'm seeing my broker this afternoon about taking a second mortgage out in preparation for the next Insider deal.
It was intentional, bit of fun for the fans

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I need someone to take Bob's place for the new sample that nobody has tasted yet.

Any takers? ;)
Im always open to paying for postage for samples lol. and lets hope steven decides this one is catchy enough this time ;)

i have no idea where i am going to stash all of this protein...
i said that to when i yolo'd on the select 55 release insider. now everytime i open my wardrobe im buried alive

if its peanut butter choc or white choc macadamia i will be living inside a select tub fortress for a while. but also holding back for that there new pre.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word on the street is that it's going to be absolutely delicious

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Word on the street is Cyrus is about to get hooked up with some PES baked goods from Chef bob...

Let us see if the man approves of the baked goods first hand.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established

Alphamine Advanced delivers ingredients acting both independently and synergistically in a formula that takes physique transformation to even another level. This powerful thermo powder is built for a quick custom serving for every user. As a powdered thermo, each and every user can fully customize their serving size and frequency if they choose. No more being stuck with only 1 or 2 capsules… enjoy fully customizable servings anytime, anywhere. Find YOUR sweet spot. Alphamine Advanced mixes quick and easy with a spoon and tastes like something you’d only drink on your cheat days…no medicine mouth here! Two small scoops with water and you can be on your way…

This is the first product to hit Australia with Boldine, which is a safe and effective alternative to ingredients like Yohimbe. Yohimbe has been banned in some countries such as Australia as it has been shown to increase anxiety and cardiovascular issues in some users, however some people have continued to try and import products that contain Yohimbe as they are extremely effective. Until now there has not really been an ingredient that provides the results without the side effects. PES has solved this with the introduction of Alphamine Advanced with Boildine!

New Advanced Formula
Now with Boldine
Refreshing Taste
Redefining Formula
when will this be released in the US? I like alphamine but the yohimbine definitely messes with anxiety

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to town on the next insider deal. I need protein and if Alphamine/Amino IV or other things pop up you're going to need a semi to come straight to my house.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'm the only one who doesn't like PB flavored proteins. :(

CnC has been my fav out of SD, Blondie, & CnC.

Really Need to try Choc.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I'm the only one who doesn't like PB flavored proteins. :( CnC has been my fav out of SD, Blondie, & CnC. Really Need to try Choc.
You need to try Snickerdoodle + Chocolate you mean :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm the only one who doesn't like PB flavored proteins. :(

CnC has been my fav out of SD, Blondie, & CnC.

Really Need to try Choc.
Haven't tried Blondie yet (will pick it up).

Chocolate is solid. CNC is amazing.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Haven't tried Blondie yet (will pick it up).

Chocolate is solid. CNC is amazing.
I'm exactly the same. CnC is awesome - you know the flavours are amazing when Milk Chocolate is the weakest.

Just ordered some Blondie so can't wait to get that in my hands and see where it sits against the others ;)

Nothing can beat Snickerdoodle in my mind, but I think Blondie might come the closest... until this new flavour is released at least!

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards