Next PES Insider Deal???

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Got mine today. Went for snickerdoodle since i hear it's all the rage.
Hopefully it lives up to the hype for you. I saw some people have been trying it in heated almond milk. I'm curious to try it out that way.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully it lives up to the hype for you. I saw some people have been trying it in heated almond milk. I'm curious to try it out that way.
I could see heated almond milk and Snickerdoodle protein being damn good.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has come :D Just got home from the gym to! epic session with some high volume pumpz made up a sludge

Smell is amazing, like walking into a bakery and getting a hit of the sugary baked treats fresh out of the oven

This will be amazing
MMmmm Blondie Sludge

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
MMmmm Blondie Sludge
had it again this morning with puffed kamut, 2 scoops blondie and half a scoop of milk chocolate crushed up some salted pretzel sticks mixed in and some fat free vanilla rice pudding was out of this world :D

going to pick up some 0 fat ice cream waffer cones later to make blondie ice cream, pics coming soon

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The People Request and the people get it:

Banana Nut Bread's

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine today. Snickerdoodle is almost out, once it is, it's on to Blondie!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a general guide to cooking with protein powder? Like replace 1cup flour with 1 scoop protein?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is there a general guide to cooking with protein powder? Like replace 1cup flour with 1 scoop protein?
Highly dependant on the protein, to be more like flour use whey, or extra rising agents if it is Select.

Keep the flour in the recipe and substitute half for whey, is how I trial my recipes then adjust for moistness/rising from there

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Does PES have recipes on their web site somewhere? Someone mentioned a cookbook?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got my tubs in and can't wait to crack the label!!! It's go time in this ShiZZZ!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can replace the flour with protein, do 50/50, or keep all the flour and add 1 whole scoop. It depends on macros, number of servings, etc. Just note that if you keep most of the flour and use any Select, you will need a fair amount of wet ingredients. Isolate, not as much wet is needed, why needs more, blends need ore than whey, and pure casein needs the most.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
dadams needs to get updating!
Winners of the competition will have their recipes (and photos) posted on our website and/or social media pages.

it does say winners will be on their website..... Driven2lift where you at on the website brother?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Are you referring to the PES website?
I don't think any of us were featured yet, or am I wrong?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Are you referring to the PES website?
I don't think any of us were featured yet, or am I wrong?
The link for the recipe promo states:

"Following the launch of our delicious protein powder, Select, we have decided to launch some recipes!

So, we summon any budding young chefs who want to cook up some delicious meals using PES Select.

Winners of the competition will have their recipes (and photos) posted on our website and/or social media pages.

Submit your photos and recipes into this thread;"

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yes I know it was stated winners would be, it's only been a full year ;)

Lol it would have been great but I am thinking its not happening anymore, PES is busy with dropping new great products on us which I would never complain about.
bdcc will get back to us with an update I am sure.

I will be happy with a Ben nude in place of this :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Winners of the competition will have their recipes (and photos) posted on our website and/or social media pages. it does say winners will be on their website..... Driven2lift where you at on the website brother?
Everything will be updated in due time. Just had to prioritize other things first. :)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice, thanks for the tip. Almond milk is all i drink these days.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes.

He asked for the recipe link for our website so I provided the recipe link for our website lol.

There are loads of amazing recipes in the thread that Bob linked but it can be quite hard trying to find then unless you remember the name. I know this first hand because I searched it twice before I found Dylan's low carb cake recipe lol. :)
Thats why they make a search button
on the top right it says "Search Thread" type in low carb cake when in the thread and it takes you right to the recipe.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats why they make a search button
on the top right it says "Search Thread" type in low carb cake when in the thread and it takes you right to the recipe.
lol, I am aware of the search function.

You can only do that if you know the name of the recipe, hence me saying "unless you remember the name".

For example, Dylan had two recipes I want to try imminently but I can't remember the names of them so I cannot search for them. I can search for his username but he has a lot of posts in the thread so takes some thorough searching.

I have looked through dozens of pages on that thread to find a recipe before.

It is difficult to find them "unless you remember the name". ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Me, a lot of posts in a PES thread?

Curious ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
6 Blondies out for delivery!!!
Smart man!

I saw you say you were making fudges with these, 100% down to see the Blondie fudge recipe you work out I think that will be awesome

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Smart man!

I saw you say you were making fudges with these, 100% down to see the Blondie fudge recipe you work out I think that will be awesome
It's just a LC fudge made with PB and CO or Butter and I'll use PES Select Protein to flavor it.
I'll post more about it once I get it made.

Also on deck is a PES Select Protein spread. It'll be my knockoff off cookie butter but kept LC.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's just a LC fudge made with PB and CO or Butter and I'll use PES Select Protein to flavor it.
I'll post more about it once I get it made.

Also on deck is a PES Select Protein spread. It'll be my knockoff off cookie butter but kept LC.
Cream Cheese + PB + Protein you could even add some cocoa, splenda etc and then freeze it and cut into squares

boom.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Cream Cheese + PB + Protein you could even add some cocoa, splenda etc and then freeze it and cut into squares

boom.
That's sounds more like frozen cheese cake.
Plus I don't have a freezer. Lol

What I posted will hold its shape at room temp just like real fudge. Nice and creamy fudge that just melts in your mouth.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That's sounds more like frozen cheese cake. Plus I don't have a freezer. Lol What I posted will hold its shape at room temp just like real fudge. Nice and creamy fudge that just melts in your mouth.
No Freezer at all??

But, how do you store ice cream?!?! Lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's sounds more like frozen cheese cake.
Plus I don't have a freezer. Lol

What I posted will hold its shape at room temp just like real fudge. Nice and creamy fudge that just melts in your mouth.
Then use coconut oil. That is how i used to make my fudge with another protein . microwave it and combine with the product and it will bind/mold together.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Then use coconut oil. That is how i used to make my fudge with another protein . microwave it and combine with the product and it will bind/mold together.

Yeah I know I've made it a few times before.

It's also how I make my own chcolate bars with just CO cocoa powder and a little sweetner. Way cheaper and tastier than buying dark chocolate at the store.
CO really brings out flavors and makes them pop.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
lol, I am aware of the search function.

You can only do that if you know the name of the recipe, hence me saying "unless you remember the name".

For example, Dylan had two recipes I want to try imminently but I can't remember the names of them so I cannot search for them. I can search for his username but he has a lot of posts in the thread so takes some thorough searching.

I have looked through dozens of pages on that thread to find a recipe before.

It is difficult to find them "unless you remember the name". ;)
Had to lol

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
There's existence without freezers?
It's called buying fresh food weekly.
I buy all my meat and veggies every Sunday. Fridge is completely empty Sunday morning before I head to Costco and pack it full again.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Surprised nobody mugs you on your walk home!

I wear a beanie so I look like a HOODLUM.

Everyone knows not to mess with a hoodlum while eating ice cream. Lol

Last time I made that walk I was eating donuts and ice cream.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I wear a beanie so I look like a HOODLUM.

Everyone knows not to mess with a hoodlum while eating ice cream. Lol

Last time I made that walk I was eating donuts and ice cream.
Niice!! :ROFL:

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's called buying fresh food weekly. I buy all my meat and veggies every Sunday. Fridge is completely empty Sunday morning before I head to Costco and pack it full again.
Doesn't bode well for when there's a Ben & Jerry's sale and you can't stock up. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
They don't sell B&J at Costco. lol That's about the only store I go too.
Best idea for saving money buying bulk.

My costcos here actually carry ice cream from a local creamery in 2 litre tubs

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Yeah mine has a good selection of ice cream. Biggest boxes of skinny cows I have ever seen. But luke said above you aren't going to find any jenis or talenti but again for $10 and like 2 pounds of ice cream it's hard to beat hahahaha

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Yeah mine has a good selection of ice cream. Biggest boxes of skinny cows I have ever seen. But luke said above you aren't going to find any jenis or talenti but again for $10 and like 2 pounds of ice cream it's hard to beat hahahaha
And just think, he eats that 2lbs of ice cream on the walk home!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine in the mail today, can't wait to give it a try after my next workout.