Next PES Insider Deal???

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
...... i am very peanut butter and jealous. I need one!

If you haven't seen the interview, thats what the quote is from amazing movie haha

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
man i need one of them white shirts. and a medium black lol

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Well finally got my tubs of blondie in!

First shake was scoop with banana and a lil peanut butter with some ice cubes

Holy crap. Why didn't yall tell me this is what I have been missing!??!?

Taste was amazing. Super smooth and light. I swear it was gone before i blinked my eyes. Taste was superb. Nice sweet but not too sweet. And NO artificial taste which I am always worried about with elaborate flavors

I guess I am used to lesser quality protein. Well I am ruined now. Select is worth it. It's now what will be going into my blinder.

PES does it again.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Taste was amazing. Super smooth and light. I swear it was gone before i blinked my eyes. Taste was superb. Nice sweet but not too sweet. And NO artificial taste which I am always worried about with elaborate flavors

I guess I am used to lesser quality protein. Well I am ruined now. Select is worth it. It's now what will be going into my blinder.

PES does it again.
Great feedback man. Blondie is fantastic!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After all the feedback about shakes being clumpy

I did 6oz almond milk
125g banana
1 scoop select
1 tbsp peanut butter

Mixed smooth and thick no clumps at all not seeing the problem at hand here
Are you honestly going to sit here and tell me you dropped that into a shaker, shook it a couple of times, and boom....as smooth as the milk you put it in.

Jesus, I didn't say it doesn't mix well. I said it didn't mix as well as I would have liked.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Are you honestly going to sit here and tell me you dropped that into a shaker, shook it a couple of times, and boom....as smooth as the milk you put it in.

Jesus, I didn't say it doesn't mix well. I said it didn't mix as well as I would have liked.
As Seen the vast majority on here as well have not had a problem mixing it even without the ball. I was just stating that others have brought it up in this thread and other threads (From your comment) about the mixability problem. I personally have made a few shakes and have had 0 problems with blondie, SnickerDoodle and CNC. Each flavor mixed fine in a shaker bottle even with no ball (most of my shakers do not have the ball). Any product there will be those who do not have the best experience or mixability, if there was never a problem we would all live in a good world :)

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Why was I so excited to get out of bed this morning and make my shake? Oh yea because I have a blondie waiting for me in the kitchen.

Breakfast shake
Milk
Scoop of blondie
Vanilla yogurt
Banana
Oats

Taste was amazing. Love me some select protein.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Why was I so excited to get out of bed this morning and make my shake? Oh yea because I have a blondie waiting for me in the kitchen.

Breakfast shake
Milk
Scoop of blondie
Vanilla yogurt
Banana
Oats

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

PES does it again.
Look what I finally got my hands on... ;)
Post one makes me even more excited for my imminent blondie delivery.

Post two smashes my dreams because I realised I didn't include a hoody in the delivery.

Damn you, Sean!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Breakfast shake
Milk
Scoop of blondie
Vanilla yogurt
Banana
Oats

What kind of blondie?
Thats the question
if its this kind then double winning

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Damn You FedEx!!!!!

Finally got around to figuring out how much protein was lost due to FedEx abusing my package and its ~6 scoops. ������

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post one makes me even more excited for my imminent blondie delivery. Post two smashes my dreams because I realised I didn't include a hoody in the delivery. Damn you, Sean!
Not gonna lie when I opened it and saw the hoodie I had to double check to make sure it wasn't supposed to be for you...mr all the PES clothes carpenter

;)

Blondie in oatmeal for my pre-workout meal justy now was amazing! :D

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post one makes me even more excited for my imminent blondie delivery.

Post two smashes my dreams because I realised I didn't include a hoody in the delivery.

Damn you, Sean!
No hoodie here either, but I have plenty of blondie to cheer me up. :)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm a shake guy. I'd rather just drink it and take 5 min than bake all day. Honestly, I think the PES shakes are good and really like the profile. However, I never thought the taste was as good as everyone here rants and raves about. Still great though don't get me wrong but just nothing out of this world (this refers to chocolate and C&C I have yet to try snickerdoodle)

That being said I picked up this insider deal with blondie and was very pleased. This is their best flavor IMO and was noticeably better than the others I have tried. I also enjoyed the thinner consistency and it mixed better.

Great work will purchase another

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm a shake guy. I'd rather just drink it and take 5 min than bake all day. Honestly, I think the PES shakes are good and really like the profile. However, I never thought the taste was as good as everyone here rants and raves about. Still great though don't get me wrong but just nothing out of this world (this refers to chocolate and C&C I have yet to try snickerdoodle) That being said I picked up this insider deal with blondie and was very pleased. This is their best flavor IMO and was noticeably better than the others I have tried. I also enjoyed the thinner consistency and it mixed better. Great work will purchase another
Taste is of course individualistic, but glad that you have been enjoying it. Check out SD sometime and let us know your thoughts. :D

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Im going to have to do a back to back tasting to figure out if I like Blondie or Snickerdoodle more.

Next week I'll break into my already broken into by FedEx container of CnC.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
noodz for hoodz?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Taste is of course individualistic, but glad that you have been enjoying it. Check out SD sometime and let us know your thoughts. :D
After trying blondie I am definitely more motivated to try snickerdoodle. I have been meaning to for the longest time but I am definitely throwing it in my next order after trying the blondie

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
After trying blondie I am definitely more motivated to try snickerdoodle. I have been meaning to for the longest time but I am definitely throwing it in my next order after trying the blondie
You won't be sry!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a shake guy. I'd rather just drink it and take 5 min than bake all day. Honestly, I think the PES shakes are good and really like the profile. However, I never thought the taste was as good as everyone here rants and raves about. Still great though don't get me wrong but just nothing out of this world (this refers to chocolate and C&C I have yet to try snickerdoodle) That being said I picked up this insider deal with blondie and was very pleased. This is their best flavor IMO and was noticeably better than the others I have tried. I also enjoyed the thinner consistency and it mixed better. Great work will purchase another
Thanks a lot for sharing brother. Glad you found blondies to be so delightful. Many have expressed that same reaction.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im going to have to do a back to back tasting to figure out if I like Blondie or Snickerdoodle more.

Next week I'll break into my already broken into by FedEx container of CnC.
how about mix both?
That cake i made was heaven.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
how about mix both?
That cake i made was heaven.
That won't get me any closer to figuring out which one is my favorite.
I keep going back and forth everytime I have them so it might just be a tie.
Still need to try CnC too.
I'm not impressed by most CnC protein but I have my fingers crossed PESs will be a hit and not a miss.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm a shake guy. I'd rather just drink it and take 5 min than bake all day. Honestly, I think the PES shakes are good and really like the profile. However, I never thought the taste was as good as everyone here rants and raves about. Still great though don't get me wrong but just nothing out of this world (this refers to chocolate and C&C I have yet to try snickerdoodle)

That being said I picked up this insider deal with blondie and was very pleased. This is their best flavor IMO and was noticeably better than the others I have tried. I also enjoyed the thinner consistency and it mixed better.

Great work will purchase another
Im a shake guy too if I ever have protein. Tend to add things for variety from time to time though

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That won't get me any closer to figuring out which one is my favorite.
I keep going back and forth everytime I have them so it might just be a tie.
Still need to try CnC too.
I'm not impressed by most CnC protein but I have my fingers crossed PESs will be a hit and not a miss.
PES CnC is like Milk and Cookies tasting.

How did you make the chocolate blondie ice cream?
if you have an ice cream maker
1/2 scoop Chocolate Select + 1/2 Scoop Blondie Select + 1 cup almond milk in a shaker cup
Turn on ice cream maker and pour in beverage and after 10 minutes ice cream!
Boom

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, watermelon amino is pretty bomb. Mixilabilty was great as well. First amino producy that can compare to xtend as far as taste and mixability

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also, watermelon amino is pretty bomb. Mixilabilty was great as well. First amino producy that can compare to xtend as far as taste and mixability
Watermelon seems to get our best reviews from what I can tell. I also think the flavor is fantastic. I've mixed it up with High Volume. Good stuff.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Watermelon seems to get our best reviews from what I can tell. I also think the flavor is fantastic. I've mixed it up with High Volume. Good stuff.
I'm a rebel, BB is still my fave.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im still BB by far but then again I havent tried watermelon...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PES Brown Sugar Graham Cracker Banana Blondie Breakfast Muffins:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Whaaaat?! Gotta give it a try the next time you re-up on some AminoIV.
For sure. I had just dropped like $2k with my coupon a few weeks before the insider for it came out so I had a huge stock already of the other flavors.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure. I had just dropped like $2k with my coupon a few weeks before the insider for it came out so I had a huge stock already of the other flavors.
2k like a boss! :D
Money well spent.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
2k like a boss! :D Money well spent.
About what I had in my cart, I hope he means 2k BEFORE the code though lol, otherwise if he has 8 grand worth of PES he is being robbed ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About what I had in my cart, I hope he means 2k BEFORE the code though lol, otherwise if he has 8 grand worth of PES he is being robbed ;)
That would be an insanely large order! I'd be surprised if an order that big would even make it to him! I'd definitely be a part of that delivery heist! :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Made 1k order
should of made it 2k.. well worth the discount and supplements.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Made 1k order should of made it 2k.. well worth the discount and supplements.
I went for 2k, just because my Christmas bonus covered it for me, boss gave me gains for xmas :)