The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ben and Jerry's is mediocre to graeters, jenis, Coolhaus , gelato fiasco and any kind of custard

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine in the mail today, can't wait to give it a try after my next workout.
Nice. Interested to hear what you think, Jim.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
My order made it...

This isn't a knock on PES at all but....

It looks like my package was treated like The Solutions was. FedEx must be mad at PES, the holidays, or me because this is my second smashed/crushed package in the past 2 weeks.

Lost some CnC protein too.
Box must of been smashed because it made a top come off but luckily the other seal only came about a quarter of the way done and held back most the protein inside.
I'll weight a full container and the busted one to see how much is lost.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
My order made it...

It looks like my package was treated like The Solutions was. FedEx must be mad at PES, the holidays, or me because this is my second smashed/crushed package in the past 2 weeks.

Box must of been smashed because it made a top come off but luckily the other seal only came about a quarter of the way done and held back most the protein inside.
FedEx are know to toss packages 0 chits given

[video=youtube;Qw-zxJI1YOo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw-zxJI1YOo[/video]

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My order made it...

My package was left outside in the cold weather, not only was the tub punctured but all the powder that leaked out of the tub froze to the bottom
It was freezing rain outside and Fed Ex did not put a cover over the box or anything, so my tubs were frozen, and all the powder that got to the bottom of the package was frozen. it was an absolute mess cleaning up that package and getting the tubs out that were frozen in the leaked protein powder.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My order made it... This isn't a knock on PES at all but.... It looks like my package was treated like The Solutions was. FedEx must be mad at PES, the holidays, or me because this is my second smashed/crushed package in the past 2 weeks. Lost some CnC protein too. Box must of been smashed because it made a top come off but luckily the other seal only came about a quarter of the way done and held back most the protein inside. I'll weight a full container and the busted one to see how much is lost.
Darn, sorry to hear. We'll see how mine looks upon arrival.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
My package was left outside in the cold weather, not only was the tub punctured but all the powder that leaked out of the tub froze to the bottom
It was freezing rain outside and Fed Ex did not put a cover over the box or anything, so my tubs were frozen, and all the powder that got to the bottom of the package was frozen. it was an absolute mess cleaning up that package and getting the tubs out that were frozen in the leaked protein powder.
I got lucky the weather held out because it looked like rain yesterday.
FedEx also decided to leave my package in/under some bushes uncovered when my doorstep with over hang was just feet away.

Anyways I'm a big fan of Blondie and CnC.

PES has there flavoring down and on another level.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Cold I'm used to in Canada and fine with. What upsets me is un the summer when stuff sits on my doorstep all day, fish oils strait to the garbage, most powders clumped (stupid humidity here usually)

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
FedEx is my least favorite shipping company. Had a tv shipped from them during Black Friday. It was a Christmas gift for my dad. They left it leaning against my tailgate of my truck in my driveway. When my cover porch was 20 yards away. It rained. It got ruined. Lots of phone calls to get a new tv sent out. Then about 6 months ago had a FedEx truck get stuck in my front yard. After 3 inches of rain this idiot was on his cell phone and tries to back out of my rock driveway and backs up way too far. ( I live on 5acres and the house is in the back) long story short I had to get my truck and pull him out of my front yard. That led to some phone calls and some new fedex grass. Guess that's why fedex sends all packages to the post office now.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a scoop of the protein in 2% milk today after my workout.

Probably my favorite flavor of the ones I've had so far (CnC and snickerdoodle).

Didn't mix as well as I'd like, but I didn't put the blender ball in it so its actually a little surprising that it mixed as well as it did.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a scoop of the protein in 2% milk today after my workout. Probably my favorite flavor of the ones I've had so far (CnC and snickerdoodle). Didn't mix as well as I'd like, but I didn't put the blender ball in it so its actually a little surprising that it mixed as well as it did.
Nice brother. Thanks for sharing. Blondies is a close second to CnC for me.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I know shakers are the convenient way to mix but when I am home I always use my blender, even if it is just protein/milk

Just comes out better, and I can add ice

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know shakers are the convenient way to mix but when I am home I always use my blender, even if it is just protein/milk Just comes out better, and I can add ice
A nutri-bullet is nice :).

I know not every has one and I certainly do not use it everytime but I've mixed my Select just in shakers plenty of times with no ball and in water or almond milk and never have mixibiltiy issues.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What about a Blondie Cake with A SnickerDoodle Glaze/icing?
Thoughts?

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a small portion of Blondie in a muffin batter I made for Wednesday. Not enough to full evaluate, but the small portion I did eat reminded me of coffee.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Blondie banana Bread Loafs courtesy of Chef Bobs outline. Phenomenal!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know shakers are the convenient way to mix but when I am home I always use my blender, even if it is just protein/milk Just comes out better, and I can add ice
Yeah, I go with a magic bullet whenever possible.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my nutri bullet broke :( got a Ninja Prep for $30 on Amazon. it's good just wish it had a smaller container
Did you put rocks in it? :lol:

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha no i wish that was th excuse

the motor just crapped out. 9 months of use, it was a gift but still pretty bummed
That's too bad. Hopefully, mine holds up for a while.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
After all the feedback about shakes being clumpy

I did 6oz almond milk
125g banana
1 scoop select
1 tbsp peanut butter

Mixed smooth and thick no clumps at all not seeing the problem at hand here

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After all the feedback about shakes being clumpy

I did 6oz almond milk
125g banana
1 scoop select
1 tbsp peanut butter

Mixed smooth and thick no clumps at all not seeing the problem at hand here
All what feedback? Have there been a large amount of people saying it was clumpy?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
haha no i wish that was th excuse the motor just crapped out. 9 months of use, it was a gift but still pretty bummed
My magic bullet is still going strong after a year plus of use. I do sometimes sporadically go without using it so maybe that has help prolong its useful life.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All what feedback? Have there been a large amount of people saying it was clumpy?
Had a scoop of the protein in 2% milk today after my workout.

Probably my favorite flavor of the ones I've had so far (CnC and snickerdoodle).

Didn't mix as well as I'd like, but I didn't put the blender ball in it so its actually a little surprising that it mixed as well as it did.
^^^ You even stated this yourself?
More in the other Select mystery review thread about it being clumpy and not mixing as smooth.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I had a small portion of Blondie in a muffin batter I made for Wednesday. Not enough to full evaluate, but the small portion I did eat reminded me of coffee.
This is how I feel about the flavor. It tastes like coffee. Some may like it, but not me. It's not anything I look forward to at this point. Shakes and sludge are both bad imo. Sad part is I bought 3 tubs.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
This is how I feel about the flavor. It tastes like coffee. Some may like it, but not me. It's not anything I look forward to at this point. Shakes and sludge are both bad imo. Sad part is I bought 3 tubs.
If you're in Houston I'll pick them up from you.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
so homo. you can just feel it in the air

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I am moving my girl in later tonight so there's that

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ You even stated this yourself?
More in the other Select mystery review thread about it being clumpy and not mixing as smooth.
You clearly didn't read my post then, since I clearly stated that I didn't put the blender ball in my shaker.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You clearly didn't read my post then, since I clearly stated that I didn't put the blender ball in my shaker.
I never use a blender ball and always mixed perfectly.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never use a blender ball and always mixed perfectly.
I've never had any protein mix perfectly when just putting it into a shaker with no blender ball/grate/etc. It was literally just a cup with a lid and some 2% milk.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've never had any protein mix perfectly when just putting it into a shaker with no blender ball/grate/etc. It was literally just a cup with a lid and some 2% milk.
I personally haven't had issues with Select and just a cup. Have you tried adding an ice cube of two?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I usually just add an 1-3 ice cubes and I have never had clumping issues.

On a different note.....

The picture is the first and only blonde I will ever have in my life! Lol And she was just ok. Actually gets better and better every time I have one and now Blondie is delicious. Think it's better than SD only because it's not nearly as sweet. Both are great to sip on!

Attachments

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I noticed that too, the more I have it the better it seems

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
made Blondie + CnC pancakes, nothing can compare. goes amazing in proats to

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Just squeezed in a Blondie shake just to see what everyone was talking about, and come on guys really there is nothing to complain about the taste is spot on, a little sweeter then SD and a little thinner then CnC. But really again PES out of the park. And i throw away the blender ball, i quality protein should be fine without that, and this passed the test

Go Bucks

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just squeezed in a Blondie shake just to see what everyone was talking about, and come on guys really there is nothing to complain about the taste is spot on, a little sweeter then SD and a little thinner then CnC. But really again PES out of the park. And i throw away the blender ball, i quality protein should be fine without that, and this passed the test Go Bucks
Not complaining!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look what I finally got my hands on... ;)

Attachments