Next PES Insider Deal???

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
2x55 servings ,2x27 servings, 6 ergo...lets get it !!!

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image1 (3).png

Couldn't fit the whole order. Glad I got to try WCM from the last insider so I could get some more this time along with my usual PB Cookie and Vanilla.

Also tossed in a few of the Proats to sample.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The sale ends tomorrow 11:59pm PST.

Shall pick some goody bag winners at random after that. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, how about this for a little bit of an Anabolic Minds give back.

Anyone who orders, submit a screenshot here and I will pick some out at random to send some goody bags consisting of a t-shirt, shaker, pill/powder container and samples. :)
Here is the goody bag giveaway in case anyone missed it. ^^ :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
IMG_5119.jpg

Couldn't miss out on this! Love the fast international shipping too!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some good scores here. The savings on your purchase receipts are so sick!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone who was waiting for cyber Monday to throw in those orders make sure to cash in quick. Last day for our sale. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anyone who was waiting for cyber Monday to throw in those orders make sure to cash in quick. Last day for our sale. :)
This.

Funny how many people double-order on these lol. Order Friday and then grab more, I think I even saw 2 guys triple order now

Get the goods at their absolute best value while you can!

LeeJ93

Awards
Australia. There is little to no availability in stores here. Held back on ordering more as I like to have some powder dry for the new flavour releases where shipping cost is unavoidable.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Where is the ABE though? Is it disconnected? :/
Discontinued but working behind the scenes on a replacement

You should still be able to find it in online retailers if you want to grab more while you can

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sucks the ghost Black Friday code never would work for me I would have finally tried it

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Second and final order. Time to try the Proats.

Not sure why I haven’t received the order confirmation email.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Australia. There is little to no availability in stores here. Held back on ordering more as I like to have some powder dry for the new flavour releases where shipping cost is unavoidable.
At the moment, Alphamine, Amino IV and Prolific are all sold in Australia. High Volume and TruZMA will be making their way over on the next shipment and we are also working on the Select permits so that will hopefully be following.

If you need any help finding our products there just shoot me a message. If you are buying online they are available at a good Australian Sports Nutrition store. ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think it was just duplicate posts

What did you stock up on LiveToLift ?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My PES package I ordered Friday, or Saturday has already arrived in my city(middle of Australia). It's Wednesday here! Basically got here in 5 days? I doubt they'll drop it off today as it said due Friday, so it may arrive tomorrow.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Ordered on Sunday and Monday. Yet to receive any tracking email.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it was just duplicate posts

What did you stock up on LiveToLift ?
Alright that makes sense. My app has been sketching out on me when I hit the post button it acts like it doesn't take but if you refresh the post is there. So I could see how he may be having an issue.

And I didn't stock up on much. The wife confiscated the cards after a few nights in vegas. Didn't go as I planned so the black friday funds were depleted.
My cupboard is stocked with everything I need would have put a dent in the E9 and P4O stock though had I won some supp cash.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sorry to hear Vegas didn’t pay out for you sir, app has been doing the same for me too seems better today though

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear Vegas didn’t pay out for you sir, app has been doing the same for me too seems better today though
Yea it didn't go as I had hoped. Didn't do too bad but was told that since I already have a cupboard full of unused supps I would have to strike some gold to splurge anymore. Fair enough. :)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got my package within 6 days!

Awesome shipping!

When is the best time to take the multi-vitamin?

I tried the peanut butter cookie protein out, it's pretty nice ?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got my package within 6 days!

Awesome shipping!

When is the best time to take the multi-vitamin?

I tried the peanut butter cookie protein out, it's pretty nice ��
Glad you like it. When to take the multi is whenever is most convenient for you. I would just be consistent and take it around the same time every day. I take mine in the morning with breakfast.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you like it. When to take the multi is whenever is most convenient for you. I would just be consistent and take it around the same time every day. I take mine in the morning with breakfast.
I just thought KSM66 may make you sleepy?

I normally take it before bed, but I might try the morning with this.

Amino IV Mango, is it meant to be very weak? I mixed it with 1L water. I can barely taste anything ?

Maybe I was expecting something close to Xtend Mango.

:/

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just thought KSM66 may make you sleepy?

I normally take it before bed, but I might try the morning with this.

Amino IV Mango, is it meant to be very weak? I mixed it with 1L water. I can barely taste anything ��

Maybe I was expecting something close to Xtend Mango.

:/
Amino IV's flavouring system is designed to be consumed in a smaller amount of water.

If we flavoured it for one litre of water it would taste too strong when people add it to their shakers. That is why on the label directions we advise using it in 12-20 ounces of water.

Amino IV mango is one of my favourite flavoured supplements ever. I wouldn't mix it in a litre of water though as the taste would be way too diluted. :)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amino IV's flavouring system is designed to be consumed in a smaller amount of water.

If we flavoured it for one litre of water it would taste too strong when people add it to their shakers. That is why on the label directions we advise using it in 12-20 ounces of water.

Amino IV mango is one of my favourite flavoured supplements ever. I wouldn't mix it in a litre of water though as the taste would be way too diluted. :)
It tasted fine afterwards, I was eating peanut butter before ?

Who mixes aminos in a shaker? Reminds me how strong Xtend was when I use to do that!

Most people at gym carry 750ml-2l jugs these days.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It tasted fine afterwards, I was eating peanut butter before

Who mixes aminos in a shaker? Reminds me how strong Xtend was when I use to do that!

Most people at gym carry 750ml-2l jugs these days.
I usually take mine in my shaker. Mix my pre in and jug it down then throw aminos for the ride to the gym and my intra. I actually enjoy the lighter flavor as I tend to get stomach issues if I have strong flavoring while I'm working out. Like most products a few of the flavors are stronger than others though.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Amino IV + E9 + HBCD intra drink crowd checking in

Current obsessions: Mango/Peach AIV + E9 Iced Tea

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't gotten a confirmation or ship notification yet from a Monday order. I'm guessing you guys got flooded with orders.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
So since I am not a big fan of the White Chocolate Mint of PEScience. I saw Ghost made the same seasonal protein? Any try this brand vs PEScience WCM? ... (currently hiding.. don't hurt me for asking) :lol: