Next PES Insider Deal???

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got my 3 tubs on Saturday and opened one today since I was started to get a little burnt out on Peanut Butter Cookie.

It's definitely a great flavor and a nice change for the holiday season. The picture on the front of the tub nails exactly what it tastes like, Peppermint Bark. So congrats to whoever formulated the flavor it is spot on. It opens with a creamy chocolate flavor and finishes with a sharper candy cane taste.

I have all my PES flavors with water and it was thick enough for me.
Thank you very much for the feedback. Definitely agree it nails that flavor you would expect when viewing the tub photo. So delicious. :)

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
IMG_4707.jpg

Ho Ho Ho

Time for some heavy (protein) drinking.

Less than 10 days of shipping. Impressive.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Happy gains brother! Glad your hook up has arrived! :)
Funny this order came with no samples. I’d had orders less than this but with samples. I was hoping to get some of the samples for the new Melon Berry flavor for HV or Prolific. I guess it’s not the time yet. Hopefully there’ll be some good deals during BF/CM for me to try those.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Meanwhile in UK

WCM landed!!!

Always great and I’m definitely becoming a fan but to me... honestly if you guys could add “more white chocolate taste” that’d be better :) just my personal taste tho ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny this order came with no samples. I’d had orders less than this but with samples. I was hoping to get some of the samples for the new Melon Berry flavor for HV or Prolific. I guess it’s not the time yet. Hopefully there’ll be some good deals during BF/CM for me to try those.
Melon berry samples weren't ready at the time of the white chocolate mint launch.

Normally new flavour or new product samples come a few weeks after the launch. Melon berry samples will be on the way soon. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meanwhile in UK

WCM landed!!!

Always great and I’m definitely becoming a fan but to me... honestly if you guys could add “more white chocolate taste” that’d be better :) just my personal taste tho ;)
Very good to hear it landed and made it to you brother! I prefer the minty flavor but I do know some would rather have a more dominant white chocolate taste to it. At least it isn't as minty as the original launch though I suppose. It was even a bit tilted on the ratio for me then.
Melon berry samples weren't ready at the time of the white chocolate mint launch.

Normally new flavour or new product samples come a few weeks after the launch. Melon berry samples will be on the way soon. :)
No samples are needed for melon berry. It is a sure pleaser so everyone should feel safe just buying the tubs! ;)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Sorry didn't know that guys! Darn! I love new flavors. But the Protein4Oats are amazing so I am very satisfied. Plus Vanilla, PB Cookie, FCC, CPBC are all time favssss! I feel like they should get rid of Cookies n Cream, definitely my least favorite IMO.
DON'T EVEN TRY SUGGESTING THAT!!!! c&c is my fav!!! and it's also the best in terms of macros, for that great taste you have no carbs almost ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
CnC was initially my favourite, it’s now the one I order least.

The new releases
just keep getting better...

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

The new releases
Yes ok... don’t try to get rid of it!!! I might get angry :)

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Better keep C&C and Vanilla... my two favs by a large margin (and I'm a chocolate guy too)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never tried the CNC ???

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
I do like the Vanilla but I tried the CnC and was terrible in my oats. But I don't typically drink my protein because I like food too much. But I don't ever really hear many people eating/drinking that or talking about it or even using it in recipes. Sorry!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I have never tried the CNC ???
Tsk tsk

It’s different than others on the market, I find it sweeter and heavier on the cream than cookie which is great in a shake IMO but I have to purchase one of them the least. I’ve still gone through dozens of tubs

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DON'T EVEN TRY SUGGESTING THAT!!!! c&c is my fav!!! and it's also the best in terms of macros, for that great taste you have no carbs almost ;)

The new releases
Better keep C&C and Vanilla... my two favs by a large margin (and I'm a chocolate guy too)
Cookies and cream shared a place in my top flavor spot for a long while as well. But so many other flavors are so damn good it didn't hold the spot long. Honestly quite a few of them rotate in and out of my top bid quite often. That is exactly why I like keeping such a variety on hand at all times. Everything stays fresh on my taste buds and not overly played out. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do like the Vanilla but I tried the CnC and was terrible in my oats. But I don't typically drink my protein because I like food too much. But I don't ever really hear many people eating/drinking that or talking about it or even using it in recipes. Sorry!!
I personally don't use the flavor in oats either. But definitely not a reason to hate it. Lol

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I use cnc in pure fine gluten free oats and it’s gnummylicious :) obviously personal tastes but please keep it!

I also use different flavours at the same time, at the moment on my kitchen table there are:

cnc x1
WCM x2
CPBC x1
FCC x1
SD x1

So I have the luxury of choosing every day :)

(No European version, I only use the original version)

Nerdz

Awards
same here!

I have one tub each of all flavours currently. Tbh the flavouring is definitely on point.

But pbc, fcc and pc are my absolute fav.

Would be estatic if pescience could come up with a dark choc mint flavour.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
same here!

I have one tub each of all flavours currently. Tbh the flavouring is definitely on point.

But pbc, fcc and pc are my absolute fav.

Would be estatic if pescience could come up with a dark choc mint flavour.
White chocolate macadamia!!!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
That would be pretty sweet I just feel like that would be too hard of a flavor to get right. I just think of Subways Macadamia cookies which are the bomb.
I’m sure PES will be capable of miracles :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
We shall see what the next Select brings to the table

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I truthfully have no idea what release we have planned next but rumors around the group have me excited so we shall see what amazing surprises are ahead. I'm ready for another insider deal no doubt about that!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any more customers have their white chocolate mint cherries popped with this latest insider that can share some feedback? I know I've already put a nice size dent on my first tub I've cracked. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Any more customers have their white chocolate mint cherries popped with this latest insider that can share some feedback? I know I've already put a nice size dent on my first tub I've cracked. :)
I’m waiting for my second order
Jut ordered 6 tubs after finishing 2 in 3 weeks lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Addiction! But one for protein isn't exactly the worst problem to have. Especially at the insider prices!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
are we starting the black friday posts yet or am I too early ?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Dent on a tub?

I’m done 2 ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This guy knows how to Select the Best ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No details passed to us reps yet but if a BF/CM sale is happening we will let it be known far and wide, after making our own purchases

Lol you will know as soon as we do brother

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never too early to talk black Friday talk! But I have yet to hear the plans so maybe it's a bit too early. Lol
Dent on a tub?

I’m done 2 ;)
I guess I kind of cheated as I had been using the last tub of my last year supply when these arrived. So to me I don't have to mega dose as if I've been tortured for months without. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine is gone as well.
Gone as in you didn't order nearly enough? Or just the first tub you cracked? Bro I wouldn't be able to take finishing off all my supply within such a short time span of getting it. Especially knowing If at all it will be at least a year before I can get my hands on more!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am trying to use up some of the protein I have (about 70lbs) before ordering more, the struggle is real !!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to use up some of the protein I have (about 70lbs) before ordering more, the struggle is real !!
I still have some gold standard one and can’t get rid of it lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would suggest people make sure they are on our insider list for Black Friday.

Just in case. ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Our CnC doesn’t really use chunks in the powder, which personally I prefer. There are bits in it but fine, just there to complete the taste profile.

If you’ve never had our CnC is is a fairly sweet cream emphasis, so kind of going for the Oreo filling I’d imagine, with the cookie taste there to compliment it.
I’d say... 60/40 or maybe even 70/30 cream:cookie

Whatever it is, it’s different than many others on the market and it’s still one I re-order so it’s worth trying,

Hope that helps

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I would suggest people make sure they are on our insider list for Black Friday.

Just in case. ;)
Oh I’m on it under multiple emails... and very much ready.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is definitely far worse problems to have then too much protein on hand brother!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
black friday=new pes select flavour????

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Haven't seen any hints at a new flavor so I'd say no. But I'll let one of the PES reps clarify that
i saw one hint like 2 weeks ago.... so I was hoping.... :p

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established