Next PES Insider Deal???

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My order just came in. Wasn't supposed to be in till Monday. For once I'm glad Monday came early
What a nice surprise! Safe to say you have a case of the Mondays.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Got mine in today too!
Not even 24 hours after using my last scoop of Peanut Butter Cookie my restock arrived, flawless

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My Cyber Monday order showed up. I was worried it was going to be screwed up since it said it was only a 2lb package in the tracking info.

Got to see my FedEx guy struggle with a huge box.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yeah, my postal delivery guy asked me yesterday why I don’t just go down the street to GNC?

Lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine in today too!
Not even 24 hours after using my last scoop of Peanut Butter Cookie my restock arrived, flawless
Wow brother. That's either too close for comfort or so damn smooth it hurts!
My Cyber Monday order showed up. I was worried it was going to be screwed up since it said it was only a 2lb package in the tracking info.

Got to see my FedEx guy struggle with a huge box.
That is awesome! Glad you got the goods in amigo. Tis the season for some gains for days.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

Now to decide if I’m in a sharing mood or not ;)

I kid. Canada will be getting hooked up.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Anybody’s nana berry taste different ? I’ve opened two tubs was the flavoring changed ? Mine is a little flaky

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I also need help with my order I’m missing a small tub of the peanut butter cookie and peanut butter cookie could someone please pm me when they get a chance

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody’s nana berry taste different ? I’ve opened two tubs was the flavoring changed ? Mine is a little flaky
I'm unaware of any modification. Though I haven't had the flavor in quite a while. Maybe another rep can confirm. :/
I also need help with my order I’m missing a small tub of the peanut butter cookie and peanut butter cookie could someone please pm me when they get a chance
PM me your info and concern with your reciept and I will look into this. Or hit up our customer support via our website and it will practically be the same thing but I don't mind giving you a hand. :)

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried the Maple Protein4Oats for the first time today with some steel cut oats.

I'm not a typical Proats guy, I just tried it because of the BF/CM sale, but it's very well done if that's your thing. Tastes exactly like those Quaker packets I had as a kid.

It's definitely handy if you're pressed for time and want to make the most of that bowl of oats.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Exactly how I reviewed it, like the Quaker packets. Just now it’s protein instead of sugar added

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys. I do not think it's going to get any sweeter than this deal; Select Protein for $20 for the 27 Servings tub and free shipping.

It's not on PES website though.

Going to grab my next 4 tubs.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It better be!
Man, sorry to hear shipping is lagging. If only the postal services/courier services all had Alphamine on tap...

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
At 100% risk of sounding like a complete noob, whats up with these "insider deal" threads? what are they for exactly? why do they get so ridicuously huge?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
At 100% risk of sounding like a complete noob, whats up with these "insider deal" threads? what are they for exactly? why do they get so ridicuously huge?
Our Insiders are massive sales or new product launches through our main website pescience.com

Generally these Insider sales are the best price you will ever see on the featured product

Threads get huge because we love saving money lol, or new release hype

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^FCC lovers,
Had mine in light Eggnog this morning and I think it is in my top 3 shakes I’ve ever made. Including shakes where I’ve added nut butters, bananas, blended in Oreos...

Try it!

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Our Insiders are massive sales or new product launches through our main website pescience.com

Generally these Insider sales are the best price you will ever see on the featured product

Threads get huge because we love saving money lol, or new release hype
when is the next one coming?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
when is the next one coming?
No exact ETA but we were hinted that new AminoIV flavours may be coming soon

This thread is the place to watch for hints

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still waiting for my order to arrive lol. I’m hoping it won’t be here after Christmas.
Have you tried getting info from our customer support? Hope they have been able to help you.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried getting info from our customer support? Hope they have been able to help you.
It should be on the way. Don’t think your CS can do much other that to tell me to refer to the tracking updates.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It should be on the way. Don’t think your CS can do much other that to tell me to refer to the tracking updates.
Ah ok. At least you have your tracking info. Hang tight my friend!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eager to see if anything drops by the time the jolly old man makes his way down the chimney! Hoping at least by the new year in any case. What is everyone hoping for to bring in 2018 with a bang? I'd be pretty happy with a new select flavor but the amino flavors would be nice as well.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Still no sign it has reached my country. I’m now hoping it won’t be after new year!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still no sign it has reached my country. I’m now hoping it won’t be after new year!
Where are you at again bro? That is extra crappy I hope they get it there pronto.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Where are you at again bro? That is extra crappy I hope they get it there pronto.
Malaysia. Looks like either next week or next year for me. Took less than 2 weeks to arrive for my WCM order so I guess this is due to the holidays.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Malaysia. Looks like either next week or next year for me.
**** bro. At least you'll be starting off 2018 right! With the deal you got I'm sure the wait is manageable though. :/

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
**** bro. At least you'll be starting off 2018 right! With the deal you got I'm sure the wait is manageable though. :/
No worries. Not really on my last scoop or anything like that so I don’t mind waiting a bit longer.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries. Not really on my last scoop or anything like that so I don’t mind waiting a bit longer.
Good deal. You are much smarter than I with your purchases. I tend to wait until I'm fully depleted on most supplements before stocking. Tends to workout for the best though because I have trouble cycling off if I don't let myself run out.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Wowwwww!!!

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's give it a try now. I hope the result would be great in the end.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
FCC with Eggnog is A+

^Thanks for noticing, valued Insider ;) The Solution

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FCC with Eggnog is A+

^Thanks for noticing, valued Insider ;) The Solution
Never been a fan of eggnog but FCC is sure to make anything amazing!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amino IV insider will be in the next 48 hours. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Best AminoIV Insider yet, can’t say why but be ready

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New Amino IV Flavors dropping Tomorrow

Raspberry Grape, Orange Dreamsicle, Cotton Candy, Rainbow Sherbet.

Use Coupon Code "DRIVEN" When checking out to get 30% off and the special pricing.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^That’s why ;)

4 new flavours to choose from! Narrowed down to the best from many more we tested.

Hearing lots of great things but no consensus as to which is #1

Should be at least 1 winner here for everyone, and we hit a highly requested option with Orange Dreamsicle

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New flavors sound very refreshing to say the least!! Good job PEScience!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established