LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amino IV + E9 + HBCD intra drink crowd checking in

Current obsessions: Mango/Peach AIV + E9 Iced Tea
I've been pretty boring with just both e9 and prolific both being melon berry twist but the flavor is so delightful it's hard to even mix anything in with it!

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So since I am not a big fan of the White Chocolate Mint of PEScience. I saw Ghost made the same seasonal protein? Any try this brand vs PEScience WCM? ... (currently hiding.. don't hurt me for asking) :lol:
Ghost actually hijacked two PES flavors. WCM and Snickerdoodle. But theirs is called Peppermint Bark which I think would have been a better name for the PES one.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I ordered Peanut Butter Cup and SnickerDoodle.
Good choice?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man fedex is not good at shipping things, haha. Mine said scheduled for delivery yesterday, was leaving Illinois at 6am (I’m in Iowa) now this morning the package is in minnesota with a new delivery date of Monday. Logistics at its finest lol

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^hope this doesn’t happen to me. Currently only 20 miles away from home. Should be fine. E9.. next week I should be getting 8 lbs of Select Protein (first time ever to try) and 4 PES multis (also first time)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
hey will we get an email when things are shipped out ? also how would you guys rank frosted cup cake ? i have had every flavor except that one and i bought a 55 serving seeing how everyone said its top 3.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
hey will we get an email when things are shipped out ? also how would you guys rank frosted cup cake ? i have had every flavor except that one and i bought a 55 serving seeing how everyone said its top 3.
Purchased some of the Frosted cup cake last night on the way home. Stopped at Vitamin Shoppe for the convienience factor and they had it. Of PEScience's standard flavors, I rank Peanut Butter Cookie number 1, Snickerdoodle 2, and Frosted Cupcake number 3. If White Chocolate Mint was a standard flavor I'd rank it at the top.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Emails are rolling out as fast as they can, got my confirmation today

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

First batch of PES goodies. More to come. Starting off 2018 with PES gains

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Purchased some of the Frosted cup cake last night on the way home. Stopped at Vitamin Shoppe for the convienience factor and they had it. Of PEScience's standard flavors, I rank Peanut Butter Cookie number 1, Snickerdoodle 2, and Frosted Cupcake number 3. If White Chocolate Mint was a standard flavor I'd rank it at the top.
All amazing flavors but CPBC would be in there instead of snickerdoodle for me. :)

Danus

Danus

Awards
So i ordered on the 24th. My order is still down as 'processing' while some others have had theirs already shipped and delivered..... Has anything happened to it? blocked payment or lost details etc?
order #120089773

SurferDude

SurferDude

Awards
Same deal guys. I ordered on the 25th and haven't received a shipping confirmation. Usually it's quick.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still waiting on my email as well, but with as many orders as they had, I'm not that surprised.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Each of you please pm your details and I'll work on getting this info to you. Sorry for the delay this usually is very quick. Hopefully it's not a OOS issue but I'll be sure to get a response. Or feel free to message our customer support as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Frosted Cup Cake is very good, you will love it!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Frosted Chocolate Cupcake is king ?

I doubt anything ordered went OOS, we tend to announce if Insider orders are on backorder to complete.

CS is much less busy now if you are concerned emailing them is usually the fastest option.
But let’s hold tight to see if we get an answer here. Sorry for the delay guys, these huge Insider sales always throw a curveball or two

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Frosted cupcake in dark chocolate almond milk would be

Danus

Danus

Awards
Each of you please pm your details and I'll work on getting this info to you. Sorry for the delay this usually is very quick. Hopefully it's not a OOS issue but I'll be sure to get a response. Or feel free to message our customer support as well.
Just got email confirmation this morning. Thanks!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
krr3b

krr3b

Awards
Just got my confirmation email earlier today. It's expected to be here by next Monday

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Received a confirmation email but no protein insight :( LOL

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sent yesterday, thanks for checking into this.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys. I was a PES protein virgin (except for the vegan series) until now... i’ve been fvking with the wrong brands! I opened both my tubs and had 2 shakes. Fire! Damn!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys. I was a PES protein virgin (except for the vegan series) until now... i’ve been fvking with the wrong brands! I opened both my tubs and had 2 shakes. Fire! Damn!
Haha, awesome!

Peanut butter cookie and cookies n cream?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my confirmation email earlier today. It's expected to be here by next Monday
Ok. Glad you received notice. We definitely got slammed with the huge sale so we really appreciate everyone's patience. Please keep us posted come Monday. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt about it!
Yes sir! Love the peanut butter cookie
One of my favs as well.
Finally got my ship email today for a Cyber Monday order. 10 day turn around is a little rough.
We are sorry it took this long bro. Like we mentioned we expected a huge number of orders but even the amount we took in blew us away. We are very thankful for everyone's patience and will be planning a promo or 2 in the near future so be on the look out. I'll post about it in here when the time comes.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is anyone else in need of follow up info?

krr3b

krr3b

Awards
Ok. Glad you received notice. We definitely got slammed with the huge sale so we really appreciate everyone's patience. Please keep us posted come Monday. :)
I expected y'all would have a ton of orders. Waiting a few days is no big deal. I'll let you know when I receive it

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I expected y'all would have a ton of orders. Waiting a few days is no big deal. I'll let you know when I receive it
Thanks again. Those goods at that price are worth the wait for sure!

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No doubt about it! One of my favs as well. We are sorry it took this long bro. Like we mentioned we expected a huge number of orders but even the amount we took in blew us away. We are very thankful for everyone's patience and will be planning a promo or 2 in the near future so be on the look out. I'll post about it in here when the time comes.
It's ok just let me pick the next Select flavor and we'll be cool.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I’d be alright with one of those for sure

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing Graham Cracker Cheesecake or Amazing Glazed Doughnut
Graham cracker cheesecake? Well if I could have it my way I'd make this happen! That sounds delightful.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
still havent gotten my black friday orders
Got mine yesterday....I could be wrong...but I believe PES ships when the sale is over i.e. if the sale is 5 days and you order on Day 1...it won't be shipped until after Day 5 when it's all said and done. You should have gotten an email with a tracking number.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still havent gotten my black friday orders
Have you received a confirmation or tracking?
Got mine yesterday....I could be wrong...but I believe PES ships when the sale is over i.e. if the sale is 5 days and you order on Day 1...it won't be shipped until after Day 5 when it's all said and done. You should have gotten an email with a tracking number.
Not exactly true. We start to ship as soon as orders come in but that all depends on what day of the week the sale begins. With this being such a large sale with the significant amount of orders we were flooded with we are shipping in a first come first serve basis. The sale starting during the holiday weekend and it being such a busy time of year to ship anything, it has us backed up like most other businesses this time of year. We greatly appreciate everyone's patience and understanding and can promise we are working overtime to get everyone their products.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We ship orders as soon as possible so a lot of people's will have gone out on day one.

The issue is we get so many people rushing to the website that unless you order imminently you will already be far into the pack.

Some people order as soon as they get their email but don't necessarily realise that their email was on the fourth wave, for example, so they are still well into the queue.

We apologise for any delays customers have been experiencing and would like to thank everyone for their patience. :)

krr3b

krr3b

Awards

My order just came in. Wasn't supposed to be in till Monday. For once I'm glad Monday came early