New Product Thread

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Response from Xcel

"Because you have to take 3 per day at separate times 1 capsule is a serving according to fda. 3 capsules equals the label. The is no way to put all that in one cap and because they need to be taken at 3 different times one capsule is a serving. 1 capsule 3 times per day"

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Response from Xcel

"Because you have to take 3 per day at separate times 1 capsule is a serving according to fda. 3 capsules equals the label. The is no way to put all that in one cap and because they need to be taken at 3 different times one capsule is a serving. 1 capsule 3 times per day"
I'm not surprised; lgd has been marketed lately in 4mg increments. This seems much more reasonable to me. There's such thing as too much of a good thing.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Oh really? So there isn't 36mg in 3 caps. Lol I was wondering what the hell was going on

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Haha no doubt. I was going to get a bottle and use it long term and take a 3rd of the dose

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Yep that was my plan as well. They should really change the label. It's nots not just the LGD it's the other ingredients included that seemed to be dosed well at 90 servings. Even if it would still be considered value it's still misleading. Not Orbits fault. They are good guys. Just getting the word out on this product and possibly others.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh really? So there isn't 36mg in 3 caps. Lol I was wondering what the hell was going on
10mg daily was plenty good to me, 12 almost seems like a small waste, 36 would just be f'ing ridiculous.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. I'm trying to be optimistic that I may see something out of my 4mg a day. Might eventually bump to 2 caps for 8mg.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to know. I'm trying to be optimistic that I may see something out of my 4mg a day. Might eventually bump to 2 caps for 8mg.
Supposedly rather suppressive at 4mg/day even, which means it's definitely gonna do something.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
good catch on the label !

That Metabolic Nutrition That orbit Nutrition has now is catching my eye

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quick update for those looking at the Xcel products: Epi Arimi has been treating me well now for almost 2 weeks - noticeably better looking body comp round the clock. I don't hold as much water as usual and looking full more often. Pumps in the gym are easier too.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Quick update for those looking at the Xcel products: Epi Arimi has been treating me well now for almost 2 weeks - noticeably better looking body comp round the clock. I don't hold as much water as usual and looking full more often. Pumps in the gym are easier too.
I am definitely looking at stacking this product with some OL Ostarine. Would love to do a nice long run with it if such things are possible with it. Any ideas or speculations on max run time for sarms?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I am definitely looking at stacking this product with some OL Ostarine. Would love to do a nice long run with it if such things are possible with it. Any ideas or speculations on max run time for sarms?
They are equally suppressive to some PHs so I would keep to the same guidelines

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They are equally suppressive to some PHs so I would keep to the same guidelines
This. OL Osta @ 30mg for 5-6 weeks was very mild, but I still used some Clomid behind it when I did it. Ostarine, after 3-4 times with it I'd say anything more than 20mg or longer than 4 wks is going to be worth a real PCT (if either condition is met). LGD sounds like even 4mg is much more suppressive, so treat it just like any oral steroid for PCT purposing. SARMs aren't natty, and they should generally be treated exactly like oral steroids when considering suppression.

SARMs are best for short bridges between blasts or less-aggressive oral alternatives.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Thought I'd share another response I got from XCEL, seems like a stand up company:
"you said you picked up a bottle of the mass matrix LGD 4033 ...with this little mess up on my part would you like to try something else or another bottle no cost ...it would be our way of saying thanks for watching out for us .."

Pretty cool! Thought I'd share. Sounds like they may be changing the label as well.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thought I'd share another response I got from XCEL, seems like a stand up company: "you said you picked up a bottle of the mass matrix LGD 4033 ...with this little mess up on my part would you like to try something else or another bottle no cost ...it would be our way of saying thanks for watching out for us .." Pretty cool! Thought I'd share. Sounds like they may be changing the label as well.
Great to hear thank you for sharing bro

I imagine right now they are doing very well

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
[rQUOTE=Hyde;4924951]This. OL Osta @ 30mg for 5-6 weeks was very mild, but I still used some Clomid behind it when I did it. Ostarine, after 3-4 times with it I'd say anything more than 20mg or longer than 4 wks is going to be worth a real PCT (if either condition is met). LGD sounds like even 4mg is much more suppressive, so treat it just like any oral steroid for PCT purposing. SARMs aren't natty, and they should generally be treated exactly like oral steroids when considering suppression.

SARMs are best for short bridges between blasts or less-aggressive oral alternatives.[/QUOTE]

Great to know! Thank you Hyde.

CJNator

Awards
On my phone and can't see the dosages for epi GH or super osta.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On my phone and can't see the dosages for epi GH or super osta.
Epi GH is 75mg of EpiAndro & 10mg of MK-677 per cap (60 caps/bottle) and Super Osta is a 90-ct. bottle of 10mg capsules of Ostarine.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope we pick up their Tri Dermal - it's a t/d delivery of 1 Andro, 4 Andro & EpiAndro :saeek:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hope we pick up their Tri Dermal - it's a t/d delivery of 1 Andro, 4 Andro & EpiAndro :saeek:
Sounds interesting,
Not too many TD's left on our line now

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
This is something I would be interested in running for sure

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BTW use coupon code PL20 for 20% off all of these Primeval Labs products until 5/8/15!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Nice - these are both brand new products aren't they?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
We would do that. "Oh new products you say, better stack them for epic savings"

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Nice. Seems LGD is becoming quite mainstream now. Going to have to search out some logs soon.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man Blackstone has really been cranking out some new goodies as of late. Finally opened a tub of their BCAAs w/ nootropics - Resurgence. Fruit Punch tastes so-so at best but it feels faaaaaaantastic, seriously. The n-pept and theobromine really help drive mid-way through a long rigorous training session. Would recommend; trying the Pina Colada next time.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yah I've always felt that way with fruit punch. Never really tried one I was bananas (=P) over. I remember trying some supplement in grape - and it was probably the best thing I've had.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah I've always felt that way with fruit punch. Never really tried one I was bananas (=P) over. I remember trying some supplement in grape - and it was probably the best thing I've had.
Same. This is especially average, but the endurance is what you're after, and certainly what you get. Very impressed with Resurgence after about 6 sessions thus far.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I'll have to give that a shot. I find training the way I enjoy usually takes a solid hour+ of intense lifting. Would be nice to have something to sip on to keep me elevated.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Man Blackstone has really been cranking out some new goodies as of late. Finally opened a tub of their BCAAs w/ nootropics - Resurgence. Fruit Punch tastes so-so at best but it feels faaaaaaantastic, seriously. The n-pept and theobromine really help drive mid-way through a long rigorous training session. Would recommend; trying the Pina Colada next time.
Pina Colada???
I'm sold

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I posted this to a guy looking for both these products. Hopefully he saw it. Such a good deal.