New Product Thread

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Jeez. That stuff sounds pretty intense. Huge ingredient list.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jeez. That stuff sounds pretty intense. Huge ingredient list.
Bet it's pretty strong too. Last version of Angel Dust was too much for me at a full scoop, and I hear that a lot from people I've talked to about it. Accordingly, a tub will go pretty far.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bet it's pretty strong too. Last version of Angel Dust was too much for me at a full scoop, and I hear that a lot from people I've talked to about it. Accordingly, a tub will go pretty far.
So intense the name changed lol

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Lol they probably thought a hard recreational drug wasnt a very good name.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol they probably thought a hard recreational drug wasnt a very good name.
Surprised they didn't think that the first time, but they figured it out I suppose lol

We know what it is, but it probably didn't help all the customers who have people in their life who think all supplements are dangerous, heart attack-inducing poison. People whose relatives saw the whole Jack3d DMAA scapegoat media charade that think supplements are the devil.

Nevermind people get all kinds of serious renal and hepatic issues from abuse/over-use of NSAIDs, but ibuprofen is mainstream so no worries, right?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Lol that's always a good laugh. I remember telling people I took Creatine in high school and suddenly it was as though my muscles built themselves. Creatinadrol. It's real.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yah I've heard quite a few good things about BSL as well.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Wow - I was gonna say the same. That's a great stacker there. Would be nice for a more mild stack to deliver great gains. Any way to snag the dosage label?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Will definitely be picking up a bottle of that there lj100 100 mg by ol. Will replace my source naturals lj100 (80 mg per tab, which sells for at least $29 for 60 tabs...)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Longjack is legit, and with the purity OL is promising here it should be hard to keep it in the pants with this stuff. Seriously, tongkat actually does make you feel different, in a really good, feisty way. Very excited for this, as it's from Olympus (and everything I've used from them is always great stuff).
I'm loving it 2 caps pre-workout on top of the epic unleashed

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Yup, i can definitely attest to that. Its a supplement you can definitely feel. Although 1 cap is enough for me as i also throw in a cap of viron 4 times weekly on top of the lj100...
Keep up the good work ol

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Longjack is legit, and with the purity OL is promising here it should be hard to keep it in the pants with this stuff. Seriously, tongkat actually does make you feel different, in a really good, feisty way. Very excited for this, as it's from Olympus (and everything I've used from them is always great stuff).
Lol I feel bad for whoever has to sleep with you at night. ( or maybe good ;) ;) ;) )

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol I feel bad for whoever has to sleep with you at night. ( or maybe good ;) ;) ;) )
Haha it just puts this.....fire in your veins. Either preworkout or pre-fun, it's just this kind of positive drive. Not like aggression, more like confidence and interest. It's a good thing lol

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Enjoy this product free with the purchase of any Primevil product as well as 15% off the line up. Great deals!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Would have loved to try the original craze as well as this V2 version.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I feel like most of the Craze fans went to Hyde for a 400mg caffeine bomb lol

So many people buy pres for the wrong reasons now

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Going to have to research this Dendrobium ingredient.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I was under the impression that it was more of a focus ingredient than a stim...?
It definitely does not make me focus lol

I could be the 1%

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It definitely does not make me focus lol

I could be the 1%
Ya, idk...I don't believe I've used it outside of craze v1...saw a lot of companies hop on that train due to crazy popularity, then subsided shortly after the craze issue came to light, lol...

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Lol maybe I shouldn't mess with it then. I feel over stimmed if I take like 400mg of caffeine lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My understanding is that the ingredient is likely synthetic, and not truly sourced from Dendrobium, the way DMAA was a synthetic drug not able to be reproduced from any part of any species of Geranium. It was proven safe in a clinical study with 100 trained lifters, but apparently that's irrelevant since it's not natural. Amp isn't really natural either, likely.

My take on all stimulants is that if they work for you, and you are in decent health, there isn't a lot to fear from recreational usage. Abuse of anything will have negative consequences, such as eating an entire bottle of aspirin at once.

On that note, ordered some Hypomanic to see what it's all about :scool:

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
That is true. Too much of anything can kill you. A lady once chugged too much water in an attempt to win a Wii in a contest. She's popping daisys now. Don't chug water.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Nice. That's an awesome product. Would be great solo or as a base.