Tri cut looks good
Andarine looks good

And sasquatch speaks for itself

image-1400375818.jpg

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
yes a lot of great products being added !

CJNator

Awards
I'm gonna get the LGD one and use it at one cap a day, **** I can't wait lol.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I was wondering when companies would start selling the Orals that weren’t band. I give it 6 months before trest is making a come back. Xcel is pushing some good stuff

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
these are absolutely awesome products if they in fact contain what the labels say. Will be buying and guinea pigging.

CJNator

Awards
I want to try the S4 one but damn that night time blindness stuff is nuts lol.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
these are absolutely awesome products if they in fact contain what the labels say. Will be buying and guinea pigging.
Demand that they test it by a third party and see what they say ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Demand that they test it by a third party and see what they say ;)
I have always been curious of this regarding Xcel's stuff. It often seems like too much to believe, and obv not everything is always the dosing you really need. That being said, all the anecdotes I've ever heard from guys on here is that their stuff flat out works. Whatever's really in them, people get sick results and seem really pleased. I know a lot of guys LOVED Reaper.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
the og dna's from xcel were insane

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up some SRM Epicatechin LGD-4033 I'll report back.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Sweet, I wish they would produce rad-140, seems like a promising sarm.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet, I wish they would produce rad-140, seems like a promising sarm.
There's a trickle down effect from the RC stuff.....if people are getting results with it you may see it at some point. Look how Ostarine has blown up. I remember when it was tough to find legit Osta and a month of 20mg/day was $120/bottle (of who knows what really).

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered 2 of these last night....already on their way! Some good natty stuff headin' this way :smoker:
May purchase to add into pct. Awesome looking product.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
May purchase to add into pct. Awesome looking product.
I was wanting to use another -epi product soon, and when I saw the lax and other goodies it pretty much made the decision for me. I realize oral laxogenin isn't as ideal but it's all bonus as far as I'm concerned. And that dose of arimistane will definitely have me holding less water for a tighter look.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
You can get 300mg of Lax if you go 2 caps @45 days. Plus 100mg of Arimistane and the Epi dosing is insane btw. No other product offers all of this in one especially at that price.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can get 300mg of Lax if you go 2 caps @45 days. Plus 100mg of Arimistane and the Epi dosing is insane btw. No other product offers all of this in one especially at that price.
That's what I'm saying - I'll prob try 3/day and pull back to 2 if it's too dry on my joints. Excited to see what it's made of.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sasquatch is containing compounds I wouldn't be surprised will be added to the ban list so seriously but that soon lol

CJNator

Awards
Just ordered 2 of these last night....already on their way! Some good natty stuff headin' this way :smoker:
Damn I didn't see the serving size lol might get this too!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ saw that first on our local media, company is local to Orbit's storefront location

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Man I am digging all those sarms - The LGD seems a bit crazy though amiright? One hell of a dose lol

I am definitely picking up some sasquatch - that stuff looks insane!!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting my Xcel SRM EPI LGD on Monday. If it works and products are legit would like to see Xcel on these boards.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Thought about it. I think many wonder on about its legitimacy so this would certainly help answer questions.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I am digging all those sarms - The LGD seems a bit crazy though amiright? One hell of a dose lol

If they keep capping SARMs and mixing it with PH's etc, how long do you think it will be before the FDA takes notice?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If they keep calling SARMs and mixing it with PH's etc, how long do you think it will be before the FDA takes notice?
This is why we stock up now lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Make sure you're dosing some Caber, or Prami nightly, and expect some legit waterweight and power no doubt! Cyanostane gave me good strength, and DMZ is fantastic for strength (and will shred you if you don't demolish calories) w/ great pumps (and back pumps). Mixed w/ the deca prohormones in there and you've got some big power gains. But Caber will be mandatory to keep prolactin in line, especially w/ estro plummeting as test falls off.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Looks like we have some Xcel complete cycle stacks now

image-1388233594.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Carrying on our honored tradition of offering bundle stacks I see :)

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
lots of great stuff getting stocked at Orbit !!!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Just read the label is incorrect on the SRM Epicatechin. Extremely bummed out. But I also worry about the other product labels.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just read the label is incorrect on the SRM Epicatechin. Extremely bummed out. But I also worry about the other product labels.
Can you fill us in on this?