Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
McCrew530 ^ :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Dopeness,!!!! These should do well for you guys. You are going to want to change the category of Gw from a sarm to a ppar antagonist though

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
that CHAG is is goint to pop up in more and more supplements
This is in MHO Poppers. Other than that haven't heard much about it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I may not have ovaries, but I'd totally use this!
Lol!

These "female" products are good for anyone, just like females are just as well off using standard supplements.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
This is in MHO Poppers. Other than that haven't heard much about it.
It is just another ai but being that this is was looked at for medical use and with forma gone people are going to want an option like this

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may not have ovaries, but I'd totally use this!
Are they any reviews/logs on epicat that you are aware of?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are they any reviews/logs on epicat that you are aware of?
No, but I've used OL's epic and it was a fine product, and all the IML & Blackstone stuff I've tried has been dandy, so I've no reason to assume it wouldn't be on point.

There are NO downsides to -epi that I've noticed. You can literally run it as long as you can afford it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ that

Great logs on that compound here on AM, lots of them,
And even some bloodwork showing improved values after running it

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ that

Great logs on that compound here on AM, lots of them,
And even some bloodwork showing improved values after running it
I have run myosynergy and loved it, I'm sold on the -epi but its the prop blends that concern me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have run myosynergy and loved it, I'm sold on the -epi but its the prop blends that concern me.
The reality of supplements, being unregulated as they are, is that there is no way of knowing what you're getting vs what is claimed (short of 3rd party lab analysis). So it really comes down to your trust in a brand, or the testament of others that they were satisfied with the results of their trial.

We're currently out of Myosynergy it appears, but if you're worried about EpiCat for some reason there's plenty of testament on AM that BLR's Follidrone is great stuff, as well as OL's Ep1c. They're all priced about $50 for 60 caps of comparable dosing more or less. I wouldn't fear Blackstone though; I intend to incorporate 2-3 bottles of EpiCat before long when I can afford to pick some up.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Magnitropin in you're get the studied dose, plus paederia plus cistanche all for the same price of other epicatechin products

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Magnitropin in you're get the studied dose, plus paederia plus cistanche all for the same price of other epicatechin products
Good points here, next time I run a folli product it will be my magnitropin I crack open

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you posted this, I was actually thinking about Magnitropin after I'd left my computer and meant to add this in. I've no experience with it, but it's priced accordingly with a lot of other neat goodies in it for a similar length cycle/bottle and my boy tyga tyga seems to be really enjoying it well. Went to his previous competition and we were talking over dinner about the progress he's made on Myokem's lineup coupled with the training protocols he's used and he had nothing but great things to say.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Glad you posted this, I was actually thinking about Magnitropin after I'd left my computer and meant to add this in. I've no experience with it, but it's priced accordingly with a lot of other neat goodies in it for a similar length cycle/bottle and my boy tyga tyga seems to be really enjoying it well. Went to his previous competition and we were talking over dinner about the progress he's made on Myokem's lineup coupled with the training protocols he's used and he had nothing but great things to say.
Nice brother! Hope you'll try it out one day, reviews are all solid. That tyga though someone's got to teach him how to dead lift ;)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
taman6886 was running this in liquid form and was really liking it. Might have to place an order.
Yep, loved the stuff, was breaking PR's in something every week damn near, I started at 5mg but pretty quickly jumped to 10. Got another G of raw powder coming in for my mice this week.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep, loved the stuff, was breaking PR's in something every week damn near, I started at 5mg but pretty quickly jumped to 10. Got another G of raw powder coming in for my mice this week.
Awesome to know! Buddy had similar experience.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^
With the ingredient list I don't doubt it

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This looks promising. Think my buddy might log this one actually.
On AM?

The write ups in the Evomuse section are a great read, I am definitely following logs

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On AM?

The write ups in the Evomuse section are a great read, I am definitely following logs
I'm logging it too. If it works as designed I will buying lots off you guys.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Link or mention me brother!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be grateful if you would post a link in the Evomuse subforum ?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Happy days :)

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Nice! This looks good! Gonna have to get my hands on some :)))

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Always always always adding stuff. Hellz yeah.