New Product Thread

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boom! Hyde with the great info!

I have 20 bottles of brawn in my cabinet but my first EPI run was... Epidrone like 5 years ago lol
brb, gotta go make a phone call to some friends of mine in law enforcement. You clearly must be possessing with intent to distribute with that amount.

Orrrrrrrrr, we could probably work something out to where I don't place that call. *hint hint :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
brb, gotta go make a phone call to some friends of mine in law enforcement. You clearly must be possessing with intent to distribute with that amount.

Orrrrrrrrr, we could probably work something out to where I don't place that call. *hint hint :)
How 'bout you get a knuckle sammich?! ;)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How 'bout you get a knuckle sammich?! ;)
Ooooo! You're gonna make me a sammich?! Sweet! I'll take a sweet onion chicken teriyaki on honey oat bread with provolone cheese hold the knuckles -- they're a little too much bone and not enough meat. ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ sounds like a subway order

Needs hot peppers though ;)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

BARKODE

Awards
1 more question. Can I use 2 coupons on Orbit Nutrition? The $ off $$$ and the one on Driven's sig? Also, do you guys accept Paypal?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
1 more question. Can I use 2 coupons on Orbit Nutrition? The $ off $$$ and the one on Driven's sig? Also, do you guys accept Paypal?
Only one coupon code per order, and yes we take paypal :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Alright. Thanks for that. Can you aware me more about DMZ? Are they going to clear the product?
Yes. Get it while it's hot. They are clearing it.

Olympus Labs still has stock I believe. I don't think Orbit has any left but I can check.

BARKODE

Awards
What else is getting cleared? Anyways, with the 15% OFF in Orbit Nutrition, I gotta stock up on CONQU3R. I already have 5 Ergonine Nanaberry here. Wouldn't hurt to get 5 Blue Ice right?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What else is getting cleared? Anyways, with the 15% OFF in Orbit Nutrition, I gotta stock up on CONQU3R. I already have 5 Ergonine Nanaberry here. Wouldn't hurt to get 5 Blue Ice right?
Never hurts to have more brother, and absolutely grab Conqu3r while it is on sale!

BARKODE

Awards
Never hurts to have more brother, and absolutely grab Conqu3r while it is on sale!
Just sold 1 Ergonine for $69 in my local gym. Told them that's all I have. 4 more people ready to buy at $69. Am I a good salesman or what? Lol.

I usually do 2 scoops/day. 1 pre workout and 1 post workout. I throw 1 scoop in the blender along with some ice and pour in a little bit of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup on top. It's like eating a high-sugar dessert without the guilt!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just sold 1 Ergonine for $69 in my local gym. Told them that's all I have. 4 more people ready to buy at $69. Am I a good salesman or what? Lol. I usually do 2 scoops/day. 1 pre workout and 1 post workout. I throw 1 scoop in the blender along with some ice and pour in a little bit of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup on top. It's like eating a high-sugar dessert without the guilt!
Glad to hear it brother but can we keep the E9 talk to the Athletix threads?

This is a place for Orbit love ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ooooo! You're gonna make me a sammich?! Sweet! I'll take a sweet onion chicken teriyaki on honey oat bread with provolone cheese hold the knuckles -- they're a little too much bone and not enough meat. ;)
^ sounds like a subway order

Needs hot peppers though ;)
Dude that sounds so good right now, especially w/ some banana peppers....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is the ephedra extract legit or should I just stick with my Bronkaid when I run it? Haha.
I can tell you that Methyldrene 25 is for sure good, and a couple other products guys use around here are def legit - it may be ephedra extract, but it seems to work the same as ephedrine. This chick at work uses it a lot when she's dieting. Plus at $15 you really can't go wrong for that much extract.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This stuff, on the other hand, is strong! 1 scoop was flatout too much for me; it's more potent than the label might suggest. This is for those who wanna get cranked up to pump some iron.
Very good to know. A warning to the stim sensitive because the label is proprietary

Good news for stim lovers though and there are a lot of ys

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff, on the other hand, is strong! 1 scoop was flatout too much for me; it's more potent than the label might suggest. This is for those who wanna get cranked up to pump some iron.
Still haven't tried this. You're not the first I've heard say this either.

Have you tried Crackhead yet? I hear it's stronger.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the addiion of DAA in a pre is intriguing, but I detest prop blends especially when they contain creatine. I'd like a sample to test it, you gots any??

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
the addiion of DAA in a pre is intriguing, but I detest prop blends especially when they contain creatine. I'd like a sample to test it, you gots any??
We don't usually have samples in general.

I used a sample pack from us actually (big order from the ph ban), and took the entire sample which is one full scoop. They caution to start with 1/2 scoop/packet to assess, so I wasn't surprise when it hit hard. Tasted fine, a solid preWO and nice pump. But it's for those with higher tolerances if you wanna take a full scoop.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just cracked a tub of Skiddles today - it truly does taste like drinking skittles. Taste the gains bro
Must try!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just cracked a tub of Skiddles today - it truly does taste like drinking skittles. Taste the gains bro
How does it compare to Sour Batch?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How does it compare to Sour Batch?
No idea, the idea of drinking that while training didn't appeal to me. But I also got a tub of Tiger's blood, and I'm thinking about opening it sooner rather than later to switch off. Already have a blueberry tub of PES Amino IV I just opened though, which is my tried and true amino supp when in doubt.

I like that the Iso-Amino is free of dyes - it doesn't stain your teeth or container, and it mixes up VERY well.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This is actually really cool - haven't seen this before.
Was thinking this too.

With Form off the market this could be worth a try

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
that CHAG is is goint to pop up in more and more supplements

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No idea, the idea of drinking that while training didn't appeal to me. But I also got a tub of Tiger's blood, and I'm thinking about opening it sooner rather than later to switch off. Already have a blueberry tub of PES Amino IV I just opened though, which is my tried and true amino supp when in doubt.

I like that the Iso-Amino is free of dyes - it doesn't stain your teeth or container, and it mixes up VERY well.
I just cracked open sour batch kids and legit the best thing I've tried. It's very close to the real thing but don't get the taste of the sour granules from the candy.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just cracked open sour batch kids and legit the best thing I've tried. It's very close to the real thing but don't get the taste of the sour granules from the candy.
I opened the Tiger's Blood - both me and my gf agree, it's a winner. I'd definitely recommend it if you like coconut-tropical flavoring.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards