• Established
  • Best Answer
Aren't those illegal now???

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^^^

On my next order to try, all 3 flavours, will give feedback :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So much DNA, it'll change your genes....just like SARM GW-50156 lol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
So much DNA, it'll change your genes....just like SARM GW-50156 lol
Creatine DNA huh. Interesting stuff lmao.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
DNA series?... Sounds like they are trying to rip off Xcel's Sasquatch Reaper etc DNA brand recognition.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DNA series?... Sounds like they are trying to rip off Xcel's Sasquatch Reaper etc DNA brand recognition.
I think BSN has a bit more reputation than Xcel lol; I think they just needed a name for their basics series.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I think BSN has a bit more reputation than Xcel lol; I think they just needed a name for their basics series.
For sure but what does DNA have to do with fish oil? They should have called it their core searies or BSN Daily essentials or BSN foundation series. IDK it just sounds mad corney. Ill still buy the Sh!t out of syntha6 though. :food:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol yeah they could have named the line better but oh well.
People will buy it regardless, BSN = buy stuff now

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For sure but what does DNA have to do with fish oil? They should have called it their core searies or BSN Daily essentials or BSN foundation series. IDK it just sounds mad corney. Ill still buy the Sh!t out of syntha6 though. :food:
Totally agree, on both points. Choc PB syntha 6 w/ a lil water or milk made into a pudding.....gainz.

"FISH OIL DNA, Bro!!!!!"

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Totally agree, on both points. Choc PB syntha 6 w/ a lil water or milk made into a pudding.....gainz.

"FISH OIL DNA, Bro!!!!!"
Take it a step further and add that pudding on a banana pancake. So much win!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think it is a much easier option for Americans. If I had to use bronkaid for me ECA I don't think I would

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I think it is a much easier option for Americans. If I had to use bronkaid for me ECA I don't think I would
You are right. This would be much easier than getting Bronkaid.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ Nutrakey does great bulk quality, and I do like ALCAR with thermos and pre-workout

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just out of curiosity why are you not a fan of bronkaid?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell I love bronkaid, caffeine and an aspirin. Smooth energy and really helped in my prep

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In all honesty I have never used it just because I have readily available Ephedrine, but just the thought of it us strange to me, using a medication to supplement.

I would stick to a fat-burner like Alphamine.

Seen multiple discussions on benefits of ephedrine over bronkaid but never dug deeper as it didn't effect me

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hell I love bronkaid, caffeine and an aspirin. Smooth energy and really helped in my prep
Absolutly. great energy plus if you are a little stuffy it will clear you right up :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Too bad you can't get it in New Jersey ;)
But NJ is so close to Canada, with $4 bottles of pure Ephedrine tabs

Just kidding I do not advocate smuggling across the border :)

I do advocate trying the legal product that brought up this topic though

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
But NJ is so close to Canada, with $4 bottles of pure Ephedrine tabs

Just kidding I do not advocate smuggling across the border :)

I do advocate trying the legal product that brought up this topic though
I like the tie in well played.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How is it legal if its ephedrine? I is confused....
I'm actually not familiar with the US laws on it, but assumed that with all of these products using ephedra (whole, not purified to ephedrine) that this got it by the legality issue as it is natural.

Otherwise all of these products would be using pure ephedrine if they were going to be illegal regardless.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'm actually not familiar with the US laws on it, but assumed that with all of these products using ephedra (whole, not purified to ephedrine) that this got it by the legality issue as it is natural.

Otherwise all of these products would be using pure ephedrine if they were going to be illegal regardless.
Most of them use the ephedrine alkaloids because it's cheaper I believe and you get almost the same amount of active ingredient. Bronkaid has .75mg less of the active ingredient than regular ephedrine.

It must be something with price because you can buy real ephedrine if you want to. It's just limited. Now that I think about it, that may be the reason they use ephedrine alkaloids because, regular ephedrine can only be bought in limited amounts.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Alkaloids ftw lol
Haha it's almost the same concept as PHs haha. Oh, we can't have roids, we'll we will just make PHs. Lol.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards