New Product Thread

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Which one is your favorite Myokem product, if you had to pick one?
I was wanting a quick run-down or suggestion from a rep too
tyga tyga Swolbraham

For myself to try one and for our customers

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's actually a hard one.

I like nitramine a lot because of the TMG, BA, Agmatine and the way the stimulant/noot blend is set up for focus/clarity.

But, you can't deny -(-) epi based product with paederia to tackle myostatin while simultaneously boosting testosterone via different pathways.

But, I vote nitramine.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Magnitropin. Best natural anabolic I've ever used, and I used them all. 14 lbs in 12 weeks... And kept me lean. Just took a break which sucks, but I think that's going to be our best product going forward.. Especially when the reviews keep coming out.

Some of the things we have coming up are pretty exciting too, but I'd say Magnitropin

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might have to give you guys a try.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Magnitropin. Best natural anabolic I've ever used, and I used them all. 14 lbs in 12 weeks... And kept me lean. Just took a break which sucks, but I think that's going to be our best product going forward.. Especially when the reviews keep coming out.

Some of the things we have coming up are pretty exciting too, but I'd say Magnitropin
that is an impressive gain in weight

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Granted m nutrition was on point and I trained my balls off. But Magnitropin def allowed me to stay leaner at a larger surplus eating 400g of carbs. And I'm only 5'4"-5'5"

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lean at 400g of carbs is serious.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

xhrr

Awards
Granted m nutrition was on point and I trained my balls off. But Magnitropin def allowed me to stay leaner at a larger surplus eating 400g of carbs. And I'm only 5'4"-5'5"
Damn. I'm pretty carb sensitive regardless of how lean I am which sucks so anything that would allow me to eat more carbs and stay lean would be amazing. So far only burn 24 has allowed to to increase my carbs while staying lean and gain weight.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Damn. I'm pretty carb sensitive regardless of how lean I am which sucks so anything that would allow me to eat more carbs and stay lean would be amazing. So far only burn 24 has allowed to to increase my carbs while staying lean and gain weight.
Give it a whirl brother. booneman77 saw incredible results. You'll love it, have yet to hear one negative review

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's crazy were the exact same height but built completely different lol silly genetics

And you're blowing my carbs out the water lol I'm at 304g daily

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It's crazy were the exact same height but built completely different lol silly genetics And you're blowing my carbs out the water lol I'm at 304g daily
Lol is 304 the target? Odd number

Would be amusing if someone was anal enough to edit 1 carb at a time

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol is 304 the target? Odd number Would be amusing if someone was anal enough to edit 1 carb at a time
lol yeah 304 is the target. I usually nail it tho

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They both sound pretty cool honestly. I've never held weight this well after coming off cycle, and the only real differences are the additions of DermaStrength and Ep1C. Obviously my diet and training have been extremely consistent as well, but -epi seems to really be worth something (and I've nothing bad to say about DS either, strength is alarmingly high as well). Might have to pick up some Magnitropin at some point, as -epi is definitely an ingredient I'll be using again.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I too can eat carbs like this and maintain 8%bf but I find i feel better on fats and less carbs with moderate protein.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I too can eat carbs like this and maintain 8%bf but I find i feel better on fats and less carbs with moderate protein.
Interesting. Fats make me tired lol so I always go peanut butter in my night shake or protein ice cream. I've never met a carb I didn't like

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Fats make me tired lol so I always go peanut butter in my night shake or protein ice cream. I've never met a carb I didn't like
It all comes down to how ur body metabolizes food, you can have a blood panel done which tells you which macros are ideal for you.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm a total carbophobe and used magnitropin when I began reverse dieting (added 100kcals each week and was coming off about 2mo of full keto with every 14day refeeds so very low carbs). Weight went up but I actually leaned up over the 24 days I ran it. There's pics in my log and all the details of my diet. I was eating a good deal of carbs too

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
It's essentially a DNA panel (metabolic typing)
Damn. I gt bloods in January imma ask lol but I think it'll figured it out I like carbs lol. Took me years to figure it out and months to gt over being a carbaphobe but the performance increases don't lie

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What if your brain likes all the macros and your body doesn't haha

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sad that Halo was released by OL in the middle of this ban fiasco but good for you guys because it is 20%off with the code BAN20

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sad that Halo was released by OL in the middle of this ban fiasco but good for you guys because it is 20%off with the code BAN20
It is sad but good in a sense for that savings :) but hate this bill passed smh

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm waiting till it hits 50% off lol
Hell yea but it's risky. Good stuff could all be sold out by than. Seems like more people are just jumping on the current sales due to being scared of sold out.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hell yea but it's risky. Good stuff could all be sold out by than. Seems like more people are just jumping on the current sales due to being scared of sold out.
If there's no grace period you really might be out of luck. Those bottles are gonna have to get sold under the table on their way to the dumpster then, but they won't be allowed to be properly sold through the site. And everything you want might be gone as well, and you're stuck with a bunch of random stuff you may not have wanted.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^^^^^this is why I decided to stock up when the sales started a few days ago.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
by the time most wait it out it will be to late . been through this a few times now and its never fun.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
So are the price of the bars, but people love 'em. Protein bars are pricey in general though; I'd say they're par for the course on those.
yea most above bar proteins are pricey so i am not surprised by the price