New Product Thread

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Not bad at all, for the guys that still like their creatine pre workout, or guys aiming for an all day pump

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not bad at all, for the guys that still like their creatine pre workout, or guys aiming for an all day pump
I always have my creatine preworkout. All the studies I've read suggest it might even be better intra or post, but the most important aspect of all I've read is that it just doesn't freaking matter. Consuming it on the reg will keep it loaded and the benefit present. My real life personal findings totally fall in line with that. It's just much more convenient to mix it in my preworkout drink, which is exactly where I'd want this agmatine. And the price is right on.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Label says 60 capsules on the front :scool:
Yeah I noticed but everywhere else including the BSL website only lists a powder. Are you going to post up the ingredient profile?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I noticed but everywhere else including the BSL website only lists a powder. Are you going to post up the ingredient profile?
Not sure - I know we're waiting on more product info right now.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me likey the price!! Would like to see what the dosage of each cap is though. Hmmm, time to do some research! BRB!
So, I guess 1 capsule is 250 mg. I can see this being out of stock rather quickly!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^^^^
DMZ still in stock?!?

Get this now lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Dope I'm glad you guys picked up our company. Thanks driven.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Dope I'm glad you guys picked up our company. Thanks driven.
I am too!

You can never escape us McCrew ;)

Look like some hot supps with the ban in place.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^^^ picking this up because have you looked at the available flavours?!?!

Skittles, sour patch kids
Lol I need to try this

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was so intrigued as well I grabbed 2 Sour Batch Kids around Christmas... watch out on the spelling though, you might get sued lol. MAN has already changed the name of Skiddles...
Guy at the gym is a manager at a local supp store and was raving about the Skiddles flavor Wednesday....will have to give those a whirl no doubt.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm hoping for fuzzy peach flavour next.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

r50j

Awards
Has anyone "actually" tried Ironflex Epi xtreme. Is it legit? I have only read reviews on Ironflex brawn.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Has anyone "actually" tried Ironflex Epi xtreme. Is it legit? I have only read reviews on Ironflex brawn.
I have not tried it.

If you would like I can look up more information about it?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Brawn is the best epi supp I've used if I had to pick one, and all the IF I've tried has been great clones - I have 100% faith that they would deliver on Epi Xtreme. They were a standup clone company w/ topnotch customer support before the ban; you're g2g with them.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Brawn is the best epi supp I've used if I had to pick one, and all the IF I've tried has been great clones - I have 100% faith that they would deliver on Epi Xtreme. They were a standup clone company w/ topnotch customer support before the ban; you're g2g with them.
Boom! Hyde with the great info!

I have 20 bottles of brawn in my cabinet but my first EPI run was... Epidrone like 5 years ago lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Its the same thing my man.I used to rep for them and yes its legit

r50j

Awards
Thank You Very Much to all who replied! I got a few bottles before the ban because Ironflex has good reviews on this forum. But I could not find reviews on the Epi xtreme anywhere. I just did not want to waste time with it if it was not legit.

Thanks Again