New Product Thread

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
yeah looks interesting, too bad no azine :(

CJNator

Awards
This is a freakin' deal - 90 5mg caps for $40, and $32 with the 20% off presale code!
I hope someone can try this that has had experience with LGD and throws up a review.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yah I was trying to read my way through the label on the site - no actual dmz in there correct?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yeah looks interesting, too bad no azine :(
Yah I was trying to read my way through the label on the site - no actual dmz in there correct?
Correct - azine is definitely banned at least indirectly by the new ban (can't recall if it's explicitly stated but it most certainly is under the crosshairs) so what's left is dhea-derivatives, all herbal natty compounds like Lax & -Epi, and SARMs (which are grey area at best, but the market has seen fit to embrace them while they can). Fortunately, all these products do actually produce some palpable results. I've always based my oral cycles around lots of stano, 1dhea, 4dhea, epi-andro and 19-nordhea under a few stronger orals because they make a difference and are very easy on the body. And I've used ostarine 3-4 times now to good effect, and my experience with lax and epi (used both simultaneously, twice now, different brands) is they definitely help pump and endurance.

DMZ is leaving the market, but the new SDMZ 4.0 will certainly provide some improved body composition and performance, and can be run much longer with much less sides.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
YESSSSS! Was waiting for this to hit our shelves; the only MK-667 product out that's not an RC without any other SARMs or hormones. What you've got here is an orally active stimulator for IGF-1 and GH. No shots, no crazy expensive sketchy kits, just awesome recovery, growth and joint support. Will definitely be running some of this in the coming months!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
YESSSSS! Was waiting for this to hit our shelves; the only MK-667 product out that's not an RC without any other SARMs or hormones. What you've got here is an orally active stimulator for IGF-1 and GH. No shots, no crazy expensive sketchy kits, just awesome recovery, growth and joint support. Will definitely be running some of this in the coming months!
That sounds nice! I've been thinking about finding myself a good recovery supplement.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That sounds nice! I've been thinking about finding myself a good recovery supplement.
I'm truly very excited to give this stuff a run. I'm sure the only body comp changes will be noticed if cutting, but I'm looking at a particularly intense mass-building cycle in 3-4 weeks (I'll need that long just to get my body ramped up to handle the volume) and I'm going to need all the sleep and joint support I can get.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
I hope someone can try this that has had experience with LGD and throws up a review.
It's on presale as with all of our products I will give away for loggers no need to panic here guys but do keep in mind the price will be up a few dollars after the pre sale concludes.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's on presale as with all of our products I will give away for loggers no need to panic here guys but do keep in mind the price will be up a few dollars after the pre sale concludes.
You heard the man - you won't see prices like this when it's stocked, so take advantage of the pre-sale right now!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That's a solid price to for that product

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling we will both be wary of LGD products from now on:147:

But hopefully we get reviews and its legit. Price is definitely unbeatable.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's a solid price to for that product
I'm really excited for it, honestly.

If you're thinking about buying the presale is the best time - check out some of the Primeval logs if you can for their other products if you're unsure. I know they intended to give a lot of product away for logging here on AM to establish an honest rep.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards

X2 this would be great. I'd love to see what 8-12 weeks of Osta/LGD/4andro could do.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
X2 this would be great. I'd love to see what 8-12 weeks of Osta/LGD/4andro could do.
I bet 10lbs no prob on a diet to gain and enough volume. I bet a lot of that would be keeper material too, provided a real pct after that duration.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I bet 10lbs no prob on a diet to gain and enough volume. I bet a lot of that would be keeper material too, provided a real pct after that duration.
For sure - and plus no abusing your liver =D

Huslazworlden

Awards
These will definitely raise estrogen so I would have an AI on standby...

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm really excited for it, honestly.

If you're thinking about buying the presale is the best time - check out some of the Primeval logs if you can for their other products if you're unsure. I know they intended to give a lot of product away for logging here on AM to establish an honest rep.
We do and we have. This will not change for us we will continue to give product away support AM and bring great products to the industry. Thank you Hyde for the kind words.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If this product truly has 500mg per capsule this is an incredible deal.
Awesome looking product! But, I think it's worth clarifying (based on the manufacturer web site):

each cap is 500mg of epiandrosterone cyclodextrin complex
= epiandrosterone complexed with cyclodextrin for a combined weight of 500mg - should be 350mg of cyclodextrin + 150mg of epiandrosterone

being complexed with cyclodextrin should make this a pretty awesome stano product

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Would certainly be nice as an attainable test base. #thumbsup

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We do and we have. This will not change for us we will continue to give product away support AM and bring great products to the industry. Thank you Hyde for the kind words.
No problem; your willingness to stand behind your product here hasn't gone unnoticed!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epi-andro is a very feel good compound - all the DHT compounds are for me.
Should also mention you are going to want to stack the Alpha Stano w/ the 1-Andro: 1-Andro by itself gives me lethargy something awful, and epi-androsterone fixes that wonderfully.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Should also mention you are going to want to stack the Alpha Stano w/ the 1-Andro: 1-Andro by itself gives me lethargy something awful, and epi-androsterone fixes that wonderfully.
Which is awesome! It's like an all in one stack that would yield great results - and wouldn't be very hard on the liver either.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Which is awesome! It's like an all in one stack that would yield great results - and wouldn't be very hard on the liver either.
Extremely easy on a healthy liver - I've stacked them both extensively alongside stronger methylated orals. Not necessarily recommending such, but I had positive experiences w a gram of TUDCA/day and lots and lots of water.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yeah, I fear for the beating I put on my liver =/ at least I never drink lol!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven is back this month, time to catch up here