New BPS Rep on AM: OUFINNY joining the BPS Team, contest inside!!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After speaking with some of the people from BPS I am very happy to join the team here at AM. BPS is a great company and the lack of prop blends has ALL of my attention as I believe that is the way it should be on all supplements! That said, from now on I will be joining Resolve to help all of you guys out with questions regarding BPS products, stacking options with BPS and other products along with anything else training/nutrition related I can.

On to the fun stuff, BulkPerformance has been very generous and in celebration of me coming on board we are offering TWO bottle of BPS Combustion and TWO bottle of BPS EndoSurge. These will be log required and if you do before and after pictures, I will consider sending a bottle of both to you for an Epic recomp/cut stack. Applications will need to be detailed and please explain your goals so we can match the right supplement to your needs.

Start posting applications, we will make a decision on this next Monday at the latest. If you want to do the two bottle combo, I will need to see detail and a thought out application as that is a lot all at once!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats buddy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
congrats to both bps and fin!!!!!

combustion and endosurge are both great products!!!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm 6"1 205 26 yrs old. I have been working out since I was 15 stated getting real serious around 18 when I stupidly start taking superdrol.

Last year I got a real bad ac joint sprain and took off 6 months to heal. Last feb I got back into it weighing 195 at a high body fat but since then have been able to get to 205 at a much lower bodyfat.

My goal now is to get to around 215 with a loss of some body fat in my belly area. I'm interested in trying and logging endosurge solo. I'm not really a fan of 1,3, dimeth so I don't thin combustion would be for me

I would log this with daily updates, I am doing a optimized volume training. I would be willing to take before and after pics.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll take all 4 bottles and run it double-dosed, LOL!

Congrats Matt, you'll be a great rep I'm sure!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 6"1 205 26 yrs old. I have been working out since I was 15 stated getting real serious around 18 when I stupidly start taking superdrol.

Last year I got a real bad ac joint sprain and took off 6 months to heal. Last feb I got back into it weighing 195 at a high body fat but since then have been able to get to 205 at a much lower bodyfat.

My goal now is to get to around 215 with a loss of some body fat in my belly area. I'm interested in trying and logging endosurge solo. I'm not really a fan of 1,3, dimeth so I don't thin combustion would be for me

I would log this with daily updates, I am doing a optimized volume training. I would be willing to take before and after pics.
Great app, we need MORE!!!!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll take all 4 bottles and run it double-dosed, LOL!

Congrats Matt, you'll be a great rep I'm sure!
I am seriously wondering about bumping it to 9 a day these last few days to see what happens. It is so high dosed already it is kind of crazy to even say that but I might do it anyways, its the way I roll!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am seriously wondering about bumping it to 9 a day these last few days to see what happens. It is so high dosed already it is kind of crazy to even say that but I might do it anyways, its the way I roll!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Oufinny.

Question, can the endosurge be stacked with other supp's. If selected, I'd use it as part of PCT

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Oufinny.

Question, can the endosurge be stacked with other supp's. If selected, I'd use it as part of PCT
Yes but I would like to know what you are stacking it with. An AI goes perfect with it, I am taking PES Erase right now with it. Any other test booster we shall have to see about, DAA I am ok with but anything with similar ingredients would not be ok.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Yes but I would like to know what you are stacking it with. An AI goes perfect with it, I am taking PES Erase right now with it. Any other test booster we shall have to see about, DAA I am ok with but anything with similar ingredients would not be ok.
It's a mild hormonal run, so PCT would consist of Post Cycle Support, Erase, Adamantium. Would want to use the Endosurge to control Prolactin. Also have clomid on hand if needed.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a mild hormonal run, so PCT would consist of Post Cycle Support, Erase, Adamantium. Would want to use the Endosurge to control Prolactin. Also have clomid on hand if needed.
I wonder why you would run PCS and Erase, totally redundant. I would pick one AI and stick with it then we can do the EndoSurge.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome addition BPS! 'Fin is the real deal.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Matt, I would love to see this done with the 9 a day for a little while. How would you dose 3x3?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Oufinny!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats!! The future for BPS is looking good.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt, I would love to see this done with the 9 a day for a little while. How would you dose 3x3?
Yep, that is my thought. I looked and would do it today but I don't have enough at home to do that, the rest is in my desk at work. Going to have to hold off until my next run to try it at 9 per day for the last two weeks.

I need more apps people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats man. I was fortunate to get some endosurge and combustion from mt. BPS himself. The combustion is great first thing in the am.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome deal right here!!! I loved BPS Combustion and felt it was tops on raw energy and help with focus in the gym. I'm now logging endosurge and I can say without a doubt libido is skyhigh. Oufinny your one of the best and I couldn't be more proud and excited to see BPS claim you as their Rep!! Congrats my friend.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats man! Never posted on any of your logs but I do read them. Good job on landing a rep position :D

I'll probably be running endosurge in my cutting phase to keep test levels up and try to stimulate GH in hopes to burn more fat at night.
I'll be logging it for sure though. Donno when though (deciding if I'm going to run it now, or wait till after my next cycle to use it as a PCT).

Hope you find some good loggers to give some feedback on this product! (already reading Mrkleen's~)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys I don't have enough loggers and I want to make a decision by the end of the day. Still should be at least a bottle of EndoSurge and Combustion up for grabs, put in a an application and you may like the outcome!!!!!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I wonder why you would run PCS and Erase, totally redundant. I would pick one AI and stick with it then we can do the EndoSurge.
K, I'll take your advice. I'll just stick to PCS for now. I'll run Erase later for a natty stack.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Details
Age - 38
Height - 6'0
Weight - 199
BF % - 14.3% (I've gained 10lbs over the summer)

My goal for the Endosurge would be to use it as part of PCT for a mild hormonal run for a cut. Main goal is to retain strength and size but lose the blubber around the waist.

Supplements During Run
Topical Dermacrine
4-AD RD
Protocol
Cycle Support
Lovaza (fish oil)
Multi

PCT
Endosurge (if selected)
Post Cycle Support
Adamantium
clomid (if needed, but seriously doubt it)
Lovaza (fish oil)
Multi

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Details
Age - 38
Height - 6'0
Weight - 199
BF % - 14.3% (I've gained 10lbs over the summer)

My goal for the Endosurge would be to use it as part of PCT for a mild hormonal run for a cut. Main goal is to retain strength and size but lose the blubber around the waist.

Supplements During Run
Topical Dermacrine
4-AD RD
Protocol
Cycle Support
Lovaza (fish oil)
Multi

PCT
Endosurge (if selected)
Post Cycle Support
Adamantium
clomid (if needed, but seriously doubt it)
Lovaza (fish oil)
Multi
Winner winner chicken dinner. PM BulkPerf your information and state you are going to log 1 bottle of EndoSurge.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Winner number 2 for EndoSurge, PM BulkPerf your information and tell him you are logging 1 bottle of EndoSurge.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys I have two bottles of Combustion for someone to log, post an application with a plan of how you want to use it and it is yours. Logs ARE REQUIRED!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on guys you can't miss out on this. It takes just a minute to post your ap!! Get in on this now!!!!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Winner number 2 for EndoSurge, PM BulkPerf your information and tell him you are logging 1 bottle of EndoSurge.
Thanks a lot man I'm really excited to give this a run. I will start the log as soon as I receive the EndoSurge

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys you have until 4 PM today then I will close out the option for logging a bottle, or maybe even two for a sick 8 week cut, of BPS Combustion.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Guys you have until 4 PM today then I will close out the option for logging a bottle, or maybe even two for a sick 8 week cut, of BPS Combustion.
oufinny, sent you a PM

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oufinny, sent you a PM
The boss says he needs a log sooner, thanks for the application though. Guys, one bottle of Endosurge up for grabs, would love to see someone stack Combustion and EndoSurge for a recomp/cut!!!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to, but I'm running Transaderm and 7-KE right now with some AgeForce patches. Great opportunity though from a great guy/company!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't beilve more people aren't hitting this up. My EndoSurge is shipped but if no one else is hitting you up I would be willing to the the combustion. Even with the 1,3 dimeth I will just go for a recomp instead of a bulk and Just bulk later

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't beilve more people aren't hitting this up. My EndoSurge is shipped but if no one else is hitting you up I would be willing to the the combustion. Even with the 1,3 dimeth I will just go for a recomp instead of a bulk and Just bulk later
We will work on getting you a bottle, PM bulk and tell him you are going to do a recomp and I asked you to run both.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By my account I have one more bottle of both, anyone want to run both together just like stopstalking is? Guys, if you don't run this I will ask for them myself :)!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How are people not all over this ? Get in here people ! Oh and btw I send bulk perfect a pm. Waiting for a reply

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id love to log this~

History

Trained standard BB but had some injuries come up around february. Got serious (the injuries) around May. Had my umbilical hernia act up. Loss motivation. Learned I have a gluten sensitivity so no flour products for me (ive never liked anything made with flour though.. cept maybe fried chicken haha).

Anyway, fast forward to now. I am just starting a 531 protocol and hope to try to get lean and stay strong while I cut down 8kgs or so to make my weight class for Judo (actually to drop a weight class) @81kgs.

Goals

I hope to lean out and stay strong, or even get stronger. I workout with weights 4-5 times a week (one day I do oly lifts, basically practice with them), 3-4 days of Judo, and 1-2 days of GPP. Kinda a full schedule but Ill gauge my recovery and will take breaks before I get injured (again...).

Diet

I currently follow the Lean gains diet usually workout in the mornings fasted and then eat my first meal around 1pm. I follow a paleo style of eating so my carbs mainly come from fruits and potatoes, sometimes I will have white rice post workout, but I tend to stay away from white rice.

Other supps I am on now~ Dermatherm, Fenugreek (NOW extract), Super Enzymes (NOW), ZMA, ALA.

I really want to try EndoSurge to keep my strength and aggression high. I have taken MANY fat burners, energy boosters etc. I am kinda coming off taking Shred matrix so depending on WHEN i would start the log I dont know if I would be that good of a test subject because I might be too stim intolerant. (Though im a adrenaline junky... I LOVE stims!)