bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If only that would've happened on AM...*ban hammer*

I think we need to get back to the basics -- making trades, sending love notes, and ice cream samples.
Tempted to buy some supplements from you just so I can get another love note.

Send me a list of what you have.

Then proceed to send me a list of prices which match their retail values. You know, like you used to.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tempted to buy some supplements from you just so I can get another love note.

Send me a list of what you have.

Then proceed to send me a list of prices which match their retail values. You know, like you used to.
Not all of us are models! Some of us have to try to run basement supplement shops!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not all of us are models! Some of us have to try to run basement supplement shops!
Blake is all like: "Hey bro, here is my stash. Let me know what you want. It costs whatever Nutraplanet sell it at plus an extra $5"

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, I remember that exchange, funny stuff :)
You mean the one where I paid for two Eviscerate and he sent me one bottle of Eviscerate and a trial sized bottle? lol

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that in honour of this thread we should have an award party.

First award, funniest post ever.

I vote the time that Tony posted a photo of his bruised ball sack.

I swear that this might be the funniest thing I have ever seen on the internet. Literally tears down my face which were only enhanced when my girlfriend looked over and asked why I was looking at bruised man junk.
Obviously, a day that will live in infamy. So nice to know this will forever be my legacy amongst my bros
I also recall how you complained that I presented the berries but hid the twig (OK, trunk, whatever). Little late to call "No homo" on that one luv.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to go with the angle that it wasn't me who said the twig was missing.

... but I think that might be a lie lol.

Never mind, all proof has vanished into the Facebook oblivion so I am going to go with it anyway. It was actually Blake who said it.

"Hey Tony, why isn't your shaft in the picture? Take another photo, bro".

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn. I just noticed you started this.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used to get db errors from this thread and some others because of size....but I never wanted to split the thread...so we got more power. :lol:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Admin's presence in this thread is the cherry on a very disturbing and warped cake.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the best thread.

It was a sad day when it got moved out of the supplements forum. Remember when that happened how we started discussing RecoverPro again in an attempt to argue it should be moved back? lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RecoverPro is a good supplement. I like to use it. Do any of you guys do RecoverPro?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RecoverPro is a good supplement. I like to use it. Do any of you guys do RecoverPro?
After I finish this tub of PlexMagnumPro: Black Amino edition (you'll never mTOR again), I intend to...what flavor though? Lemon or raspberry?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to stack it with Black Liver. ...keeps the gainz coming for 6 weeks after my cycle of trib and glutamine

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Serious question, how many of us got PMs from people asking where to buy Black Liver from?

I remember at least two lol.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serious question, how many of us got PMs from people asking where to buy Black Liver from?

Lmbo!! When you had that weighted pullup comp and I posted the video with the fake DBs, I got 4 or 5 PMs asking what Black Liver was and where they could get it!

[video]https://youtu.be/0lCw_n3Ohig[/video]

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the best thread.

It was a sad day when it got moved out of the supplements forum. Remember when that happened how we started discussing RecoverPro again in an attempt to argue it should be moved back? lol
<----- Feels bad now

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
<----- Feels bad now
Admin feels bad guys, allllll is just magically forgiven now cuz he says he feels bad.

:-/

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

...I don't know why this is funny.

It was a popular supplement/PH/whatever you want to classify it as, and it became near non existent in a flash. In glad I stocked up when I did.

Still have a few bottles stashed back.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I don't know why this is funny.

It was a popular supplement/PH/whatever you want to classify it as, and it became near non existent in a flash. In glad I stocked up when I did.

Still have a few bottles stashed back.
I don't want to start any rumours but Admin was one of the people who PMd me asking where to buy it.

He even used the hashtag #AllKindsOfGainz

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just remembered, in addition to trying to get the thread moved back to supplements, didn't we campaign for it to be stickied, too? lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just remembered, in addition to trying to get the thread moved back to supplements, didn't we campaign for it to be stickied, too? lol
Haha, probably.

I have to step carefully because if I ever annoy Admin and he deletes this thread I will go from the king of rep points to forum newbie.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, probably.

I have to step carefully because if I ever annoy Admin and he deletes this thread I will go from the king of rep points to forum newbie.
I smell leverage.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is almost like the nudes I sent him count for nothing.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did someone just sound the 'RecoverBros, ASSEMBLE!' horn?

(blah blah blah random crap)
I'm here! Did I make it in time? I had to change back into my recoverbro uniform. I think the spandex got tighter.

I like to stack it with Black Liver. ...keeps the gainz coming for 6 weeks after my cycle of trib and glutamine

I got a few of those two. PMS Black Liver was the best. You'll never want again.

We can always revitalize it and try again.

So uh, I guess I've been away for awhile eh? I came back on and had all kinds of these mysterious achievements.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So uh, I guess I've been away for awhile eh? I came back on and had all kinds of these mysterious achievements.
Was one of those "achievements" the jock itch award? You know, just when you think it's finally gone for good, there it is again.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was one of those "achievements" the jock itch award? You know, just when you think it's finally gone for good, there it is again.
Only when it feels good. I mean, who doesn't like a good scratch to an itch?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, I can't even remember when those achievements were implemented, it was a long time ago.

I am sure our friend, Admin will know.

He is an honorary RecoverBro now.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*GASP! when did that happen? I'm so behind. I'm afraid of asking for cliffs of the last year of blessed hiatus but alas, I must insist.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, hey everyone, James is here...

/feigned interest

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard James was in the midst of reformulating Black Liver V2.0, more blacker than OG BL, you'll never want even more

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard James was in the midst of reformulating Black Liver V2.0, more blacker than OG BL, you'll never want even more
He was going to, but he's an Eagles fan. So Chip said no to Black Liver.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only thing James is good at sticking to is staying gone for long periods of time. I doubt he would take the time to reformulate BL.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like Benji said it was quite a while ago. Maybe 6 months or so?
Ben says a lot of things. Remember when he used to be nice and be a recoverbro? Ah the memories!

Oh, hey everyone, James is here...

/preps stalkercam
Hey beasty, I've missed you too big guy. Nice avi but I kinda miss the sasquatch man chest look. It was so, appealing.

Hey, the band is nearly back together...
Just need us some Milas. I hope he's still alive. I bet he's having the time of his life checking on this thread covertly every once in awhile to ensure his legacy continues.

Why'd you pm me to be a roadie then?

:ntome:

:D
Dude, he PM'd me the same thing! :eek: I gave him the groupie rundown rules and app as imposed by flexy.

I require funds from Bruce the product developer to help make this happen. Somebody summon Bruce.

He was going to, but he's an Eagles fan. So Chip said no to Black Liver.
Try Steelers, oh and tell Chip I'll give him a black liver

The only thing James is good at sticking to is staying gone for long periods of time. I doubt he would take the time to reformulate BL.
Just doing what I'm best at so take advantage now. Hey don't you guys miss these multi-quotes? I'm sure glad they finally fixed the multi-quote button.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So cool story to stoke the dying embers in here a bit. On my way to forced labor camp today (I guess the technical term is internship but I digress), I came upon a densely foggy wooded area. Now it was pretty early in the morning but the sun was peaking over the horizon already and the remnants of the mornings' fog still lingered in the air. Well, I started smelling a weird burning scent every so slightly and I began to be a bit fearful that it was something wrong with my car at first. Labor camp doesn't take well to tardiness no matter the reason. Well then my windshield started fogging up on the outside pretty quickly, obscuring my vision as the fog itself was thickening at a nearly alarming rate. Well I knew something was amiss so I cast my eyes around as I simultaneously turned on my windshield wipers with a few pulls on the ol' washer fluid to clear my visual field. Lo and behold there was a forest fire right next to me with trees on fire and smoke billowing up on the edge of the road. I decided to not go venturing out on foot as I concluded I had a reliable answer to this budding mystery now extinguished. The end. Oh, and I made it there and back safe and sound. Now the end.