Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
James if you don't like paleo you can do Atkins. It is the same thing but you can choose any weapon you want to kill your food.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
James if you don't like paleo you can do Atkins. It is the same thing but you can choose any weapon you want to kill your food.
You know I considered that. I have a lot of guns due to my previous occupation so that would make things a lot easier. I mean, the whole Paleo/ancient cave man thing sounded cool and all but it just wore on me. Granted it worked, but that was more from my lack of spear or bow and arrow skill cause I couldn't kill a damn thing except an occasional squirrel or rabbit. That doesn't go very far and after a couple weeks I could start seeing all my ribs so I knew I had to stop and rethink this whole diet thing.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The other caveat to the Atkins diet is you can freeze or refrigerate your meat whereas on the paleo it HAS to be eaten within 30 minutes of killing it for optimal nutrient density (OND).

I think you would get on really well with the Atkins diet. Guns are allowed and I know you love guns.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The other caveat to the Atkins diet is you can freeze or refrigerate your meat whereas on the paleo it HAS to be eaten within 30 minutes of killing it for optimal nutrient density (OND).

I think you would get on really well with the Atkins diet. Guns are allowed and I know you love guns.
The incredible health benefits of OND is what originally got me interested in the Paleo diet. But after my aforementioned experience, I came to realize that there had to be a "lazy man" version, which is when I first heard of this Atkins. Plus I love shooting random things so I think that I'm going to give it a try.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the Atkins still feels too strict then go for the South Beach diet. You can eat any meat and fish you want as long as it is still has the skin on.

Edit: you can also eat bacon as long as you leave the rind on. I don't know if you use the same word in America. Basically, the edge.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well skin is where all the flavor is at just like with fried chicken so that is certainly appealing. Plus the addition of the healthy skin fats is supposed to increase mitochondrial density, improve protein synthesis, and relieve irritability associated with menstrual cramps.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well skin is where all the flavor is at just like with fried chicken so that is certainly appealing. Plus the addition of the healthy skin fats is supposed to increase mitochondrial density, improve protein synthesis, and relieve irritability associated with menstrual cramps.
Everyone knows that 'whole foods' are better so you have to make sure to eat all of it.

Eggs must have yolks, meat and fish must have skin, nuts still have their shells.

It is scientifically proven that this will increase it's OND as well as it's awesome factor rating (AFR).

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone knows that 'whole foods' are better so you have to make sure to eat all of it.

Eggs must have yolks, meat and fish must have skin, nuts still have their shells.

It is scientifically proven that this will increase it's OND as well as it's awesome factor rating (AFR).
So with more difficult things, in order to maximize OND health benefits, would you simply blend your nuts with the shells and eggs with some type of liquid to make it easier to consume? I imagine that if you keep the blender to short rapid pulses that it won't heat it up too much and thereby begin denaturing the OND factor?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So with more difficult things, in order to maximize OND health benefits, would you simply blend your nuts with the shells and eggs with some type of liquid to make it easier to consume? I imagine that if you keep the blender to short rapid pulses that it won't heat it up too much and thereby begin denaturing the OND factor?
This is probably the most intelligent nutrition post I have read this year. I had completely forgotten about food denaturing in the blender.

You are amazing.

Maybe that is why my soybean, raw salmon and walnuts (with shells on) tastes so nasty in the blender. It is actually the taste of denatured protein.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is probably the most intelligent nutrition post I have read this year. I had completely forgotten about food denaturing in the blender.

You are amazing.

Maybe that is why my soybean, raw salmon and walnuts (with shells on) tastes so nasty in the blender. It is actually the taste of denatured protein.
I personally love that combo but you have to be careful with how you break it down. Use the pulse button. It allows briefs moments of natural undisturbedness which in effect revitalizes the OND and keeps it from denaturing as easily. Cod oil also acts as a natural lubricant because of the high flash point so that could alleviate some of the problem as well, while also increasing your omega content.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the tip.

Just to clarify, that is cod oil and not cod liver oil?

So, as cod oil isn't commercially available, should I just hang some fresh cod over the blender for a few hours and whatever drips off I just pretend is oil?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the tip.Just to clarify, that is cod oil and not cod liver oil?So, as cod oil isn't commercially available, should I just hang some fresh cod over the blender for a few hours and whatever drips off I just pretend is oil?
Cod liver oil is the concentrated version. While it will be slightly more effective then just cod oil as dispersing Anti-OND microforces, it also harbors an intensely powerful taste that will often ruin the taste and subsequently the AFR. To keep it truly OND you will need to catch it fresh with your bow and arrows. Hanging them up over the blender will work but takes too much time. Instead just wring them out like a bath towel and you're set. Cod oil is remarkable preservable so store bought is an acceptable substitute in a crunch.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear one of the reasons Scandinavians have so many strongmen for such a small population is because they wring their fish from a small age and develop very powerful forearms.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear one of the reasons Scandinavians have so many strongmen for such a small population is because they wring their fish from a small age and develop very powerful forearms.
Yes, that is true. This is actually where the term "Progressive Overload" was coined. The Scandinavians are taught young and begin with small fish. Instead of baby rattles and worthless crap like that, they were giving guppies to ease them into wringing. The one-year old mark was often a huge ordeal. It marked the baby as whether they were capable of becoming a true Scandinavian or carted off to Poland and cutting their losses. In order to succeed, the one-year old had to wring a gold fish in one hand. From there it is simple progress, for example, trout, bass, salmon, catfish, tuna, and then the ultimate achievement---Marlin. Only the true strongmen and hardiest Scandinavians ever attained this greatest honor.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, that is true. This is actually where the term "Progressive Overload" was coined. The Scandinavians are taught young and begin with small fish. Instead of baby rattles and worthless crap like that, they were giving guppies to ease them into wringing. The one-year old mark was often a huge ordeal. It marked the baby as whether they were capable of becoming a true Scandinavian or carted off to Poland and cutting their losses. In order to succeed, the one-year old had to wring a gold fish in one hand. From there it is simple progress, for example, trout, bass, salmon, catfish, tuna, and then the ultimate achievement---Marlin. Only the true strongmen and hardiest Scandinavians ever attained this greatest honor.
I can imagine the single-handed marlin wring would be a tough one.

You seem to know a lot about this. You also have very impressive forearm size. I see a correlation appearing. Are you part Viking?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can imagine the single-handed marlin wring would be a tough one.

You seem to know a lot about this. You also have very impressive forearm size. I see a correlation appearing. Are you part Viking?
As they grow to larger fish, the younglings are allowed to incorporate their other hand to help retain symmetry and balanced strength. I actually am part Viking but unfortunately I didn't get their inherent strength, just their grizzled looks and intensely hairy body.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Ok slow down I can't read that fast or at provide cliff notes

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im so lost. eating raw salmon? wut?

Absolutely! Numerous scientific studies on the grizzly bear have shown that the main determining factor of their size is how much raw salmon they eat. This is also true for trout. The bears that eat more of these two fish show a remarkable size difference over the ones that ate less. The strength was also greater in the bears that ate larger amounts of the salmon and trout. Not once in any of the study groups were any of these bears seen cooking the fish first so the scientists concluded that the lack of cooking the fish caused for greater nutrient uptake. And hey, if it works for the bears, just think what it'll do for you!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those seeking maximum size gain, however, should employ the polar bear diet. This is where you kill and eat seals without any weapons other than the ones given to you at birth. Not only do you get your workout in, you then have your post workout meal!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those seeking maximum size gain, however, should employ the polar bear diet. This is where you kill and eat seals without any weapons other than the ones given to you at birth. Not only do you get your workout in, you then have your post workout meal!
ahhh now it makes sense.

:D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Polar bears are very hard to beat in a fist fight.

Luckily my right hook has been compared to that of a young Mike Tyson so when this happened to me I finished it in one punch.

It took it's head clean off.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Polar bears are very hard to beat in a fist fight.

Luckily my right hook has been compared to that of a young Mike Tyson so when this happened to me I finished it in one punch.

It took it's head clean off.
Young Mike ---- before he found out how extremely anabolic human ear cartilage was.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you saying I am skinny?!

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Mmm seal and polar bear. Both delicious, but bear you have to marinate and cook for long time. Damn now I'm hungry, and far from Siberia or Alaska.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only bear I've ever seen near Ben's mouth is T3's bare ***!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, that photo was still my favourite RecoverBro moment ever.

I remember having at least 10 minutes of conversation where I couldn't stop laughing because so many comments were like "er, WTF Tony?!"

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, that photo was still my favourite RecoverBro moment ever.

I remember having at least 10 minutes of conversation where I couldn't stop laughing because so many comments were like "er, WTF Tony?!"
just made myself lol thinking about it, again.

We should've made it Justin's girlfriend's computer wallpaper or facebook profile picture to see how long it took to be noticed and ultimately result in Justin being pelted with supplements.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just made myself lol thinking about it, again.

We should've made it Justin's girlfriend's computer wallpaper or facebook profile picture to see how long it took to be noticed and ultimately result in Justin being pelted with supplements.
I need to think of an equally startling photo to see if we can reunite the same kind of banter.

Ideally I would like to leave my man junk out of it though lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to think of an equally startling photo to see if we can reunite the same kind of banter.

Ideally I would like to leave my man junk out of it though lol.
Has your package made it there, yet?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it the photo of Tony?!?!?!?

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Mmm seal and polar bear. Both delicious, but bear you have to marinate and cook for long time. Damn now I'm hungry, and far from Siberia or Alaska.
well is bear claw extract anabolic? at least "cats claw extract" and deer antlers are :eek:mfg:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chicago. I am so excited to see what is in it now lol.
It's only in Chicago?

Any chance your info is a bit delayed? I only ask because Chicago is only a 5 hour drive from me, so I'd hope it made more ground by now.

And you'll just have to be a good boy and wait to see what your box contains :)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
well is bear claw extract anabolic? at least "cats claw extract" and deer antlers are :eek:mfg:
You know I'm not sure. I know that bear meat is very high on protein I don't know about the claws. But antlers on the other hand are very anabolic. Back in the early 2000s late 90s we used to drive to the Ural Mountains and hunt(poach). Wild ram and moose antler(the blood and marrow within them) are the most valuable. They improve the male endocrin system and much more. Now it's a 13 year medium security prison sentence for hunting these certain species. Damn it's good though. First time I drank fresh marrow I didn't know what to expect. That whole month I was running around looking for women. Lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blake, you bring up a good point. Tracking info is really pointless sometimes. I have had packages say they are at customs in America when they actually arrive at my door. Sometimes they update really well and sometimes they are useless.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Case in point;

Your Item's Status Your item has been processed at our origin sort facility at 10:56 am on March 16, 2013 in CHICAGO, IL 60666.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a rare discovery to unveil tonight guys!
KingJames and LTL are both cereal lovers and should appreciate this.
I use Kashi go lean Crunch for this because it's high in protein and has good texture.
Grab a handful of [insert cereal of choice here] and apply a good layer of cheese in a can (sharp cheddar tastes great for this).
Shove into mouth.
Enjoy.
My new cheat meal...so awesome!!!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I use Kashi go lean Crunch for this because it's high in protein and has good texture.
Grab a handful of [insert cereal of choice here] and apply a good layer of cheese in a can (sharp cheddar tastes great for this).
Shove into mouth.
Enjoy.
what!?!?!
Cocoa puffs and cheese?!

I threw up a little....

I could def kill a whole cereal box though....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have a shop here that sells American products like Oreos, Pop Tarts etc.

They have Fruit Loops which I would love to try after James has talked about them so much. I haven't found any cereals without gluten in though, even the rice based ones.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oreos and PopTarts have an AFR that cannot even be measured! Well, maybe in cubits, but that's about it...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oreos and PopTarts have an AFR that cannot even be measured! Well, maybe in cubits, but that's about it...
If you had to pick your top five American junk foods (standard AFR) what would they be?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have a daughter who is turning 3 in a few weeks so I still know how to spoon feed.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shove into mouth.
Enjoy.
So basically it'd go good with my tomato soup with lucky charms things from last night? :cheers:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So basically it'd go good with my tomato soup with lucky charms things from last night? :cheers:
That sounds amazing

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established