Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uh oh admin is here hide the steroids and act sane guys!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I just ran a cycle of SD (30,30,40,50) with P-Bold (8,8,10,12). Do you think I need any PCT? I mean, I never felt shut down. I gained 32 lbs in 4 weeks but I'm thinking I don't need anything for PCT. Think I'll wait another week and then run the same again. Might even add in some Deca.
Luke,

I ran SD when it first came out several years ago. I can't say that I felt any side effects but I had my annual physical about two weeks after my cycle and my liver and lipid values were "off the charts". My doctor wanted to put me in the hospital immeditely he thought I have having liver failure. I had to level with him. We retested about threeweeks latter and everything was back to normal but in that three week period I used heavy doses of cycle support and a good AI.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not think Luke was serious lol.

32lbs in 4 weeks gave it away. That is less than half of what he should have gained.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do not think Luke was serious lol.

32lbs in 4 weeks gave it away. That is less than half of what he should have gained.
Spoken from experience! ^^ Then he found Teenbolan and Black Liver combined is pure awesomeness and has never wanted for more since!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen worse plans
Yeah, that's pretty sad!! So how come you didn't get the rep power boost with the promotion? Still in the probation period or does the board fear what the power might do to you?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that's pretty sad!! So how come you didn't get the rep power boost with the promotion? Still in the probation period or does the board fear what the power might do to you?
i'm sure I could ask for it if I cared :)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These new forum updates are really annoying and detract from what I like about this place. Now it's even more jumbled.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These new forum updates are really annoying and detract from what I like about this place. Now it's even more jumbled.

Agreed. What's the box under some of the posts "Have 1 people(s) rated" ? Is that showing how many people rep'd that post? Weird and unnecessary.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I miss James

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not a fan either.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This James thing has to be some kind of joke??

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao! Goldie? Is that your alias? I must have missed that part.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RIP Bobo. :-(

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heRt you Bobo..I promised myself I wouldnt cry!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
There is no change. I have a test account I use to for updates to check issues with different usergroups. I use them in two differnet browsers and forget to change back sometimes. Bobo is dead....
thanks

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no change. I have a test account I use to for updates to check issues with different usergroups. I use them in two differnet browsers and forget to change back sometimes. Bobo is dead....
Really?!!! Why didn't you guys tell me? You left me in the dark all this time, thinking the love I poured out to Bobo in my PM's was unrequited when this whole time he was pushing up daisies? How could you be so cruel?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We can always count on danb to show up when someone is rapping

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, I rarely really get bad hunger waiting till noon to break fast, but today i'm dying.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sorry MODS, the real question is :

Lemon or red raspberry recover pro?

We have to stay on topic here in this thread

=)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man, I rarely really get bad hunger waiting till noon to break fast, but today i'm dying.
I hear ya. I just started trying out IF and I break fast at noon too. Those 3-4 hours seem to drag. It's def. going to take some getting used to

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya. I just started trying out IF and I break fast at noon too. Those 3-4 hours seem to drag. It's def. going to take some getting used to
most days I don't care. I've been on a conference call since 10am tho, so can't even get up for a drink

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
most days I don't care. I've been on a conference call since 10am tho, so can't even get up for a drink
What time do you start fasting at night? I cut off at 8pm. The night seems harder to not eat for me. I work late nights and am up until at least 1 am every night.