Need Help here guys 20 loggers needed for the new Ignite 2 sans DMAA

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Got a little package on the mail today. :D and it had a short for a giant in it! LOL
I got my Ignite2 and Freak shirt today also and was thinking the same man I'll never be able to fill that out. Lol but nice shirt be great for working out in I'll just never be busting the sleeves like the guy in the picture.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Ok just got done with my first work out with the new Ignite 2. Here's my initial thoughts.

Flavor: 8 out of 10 ( I got the watermelon) I only used about 3/4 of a scoop lid say to start with 1/2 to check your tolerance. Mixed it in 12 oz of water. Taste was pretty good it just has that chemical after taste I'm not fond of. Next time with a full scoop I'll mix it with 20oz and see how that works.

Mixablity: 10 out of 10 I put it in a shaker cup shook for 10 sec and it was perfectly blended.

Effectiveness: 10 out of 10 Today on the way home from work I was thinking of pushing my work out till tommorow because I was totally beat. But, when I saw my Ignite 2 had arrived I thought it would be a good day to put it to the test. No regrets even starting out tired I had plenty of energy and some of the best pumps I've had in a long time. I actually started to see the veins in my bi's start to show up. I went up on almost everyone of my sets in weight and/or reps. Then I went for a short run.

Overall thoughts: I definetly think it as good as any pre work out I've used and I've tried most of them. What I'm really interested in is to see how the extra ingredients make a difference in the next couple weeks. I'll post up again in a few more day to see if I notice anything else.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait to check the mail tomorrow!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok just got done with my first work out with the new Ignite 2. Here's my initial thoughts.

Flavor: 8 out of 10 ( I got the watermelon) I only used about 3/4 of a scoop lid say to start with 1/2 to check your tolerance. Mixed it in 12 oz of water. Taste was pretty good it just has that chemical after taste I'm not fond of. Next time with a full scoop I'll mix it with 20oz and see how that works.

Mixablity: 10 out of 10 I put it in a shaker cup shook for 10 sec and it was perfectly blended.

Effectiveness: 10 out of 10 Today on the way home from work I was thinking of pushing my work out till tommorow because I was totally beat. But, when I saw my Ignite 2 had arrived I thought it would be a good day to put it to the test. No regrets even starting out tired I had plenty of energy and some of the best pumps I've had in a long time. I actually started to see the veins in my bi's start to show up. I went up on almost everyone of my sets in weight and/or reps. Then I went for a short run.

Overall thoughts: I definetly think it as good as any pre work out I've used and I've tried most of them. What I'm really interested in is to see how the extra ingredients make a difference in the next couple weeks. I'll post up again in a few more day to see if I notice anything else.
I can't wait.
Being in Australia sucks due to the wait.

Gonna be a sick log :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yah a) we did not miss a heartbeat with the new formula b) wait till you try a full scoop and c) over time your opinion of this product is going to increase, I shyte you not :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey 11 more loggers for phase 2 ...get after it...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
got a package in the mail today!!! and an xl t-shirt lol im going to soak it in hot water tonightsee if I can get that thing to shrink lol... it will swallow me lol....

ignite is going to be used in a week im going to need it.. two week out workouts are going to be agonizing....

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
got a package in the mail today!!! and an xl t-shirt lol im going to soak it in hot water tonightsee if I can get that thing to shrink lol... it will swallow me lol....

ignite is going to be used in a week im going to need it.. two week out workouts are going to be agonizing....
post the link to your log once you make it brother!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok only 2 logs up so far get me those links...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still need 11 loggers for stage 2...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No product yet.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine. Log up tomorrow.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can a female use the i2 with Dmaa in it?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can a female use the i2 with Dmaa in it?
Yah but it's strong so start them off at a low dose...remember this version does not have dmaa ...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[video=youtube;J0t6Bp6DHtM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0t6Bp6DHtM&feature=pl ayer_embedded[/video]

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yah but it's strong so start them off at a low dose...remember this version does not have dmaa ...
Thx bro. Yeah I know. And its for my use ;).
Gotta keep it hidden from the missus :D

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why ya gotta keep it hidden???
Cause she will want it cause she loves watermelon og i2 lol.
I gave her a sip and she wanted it lol...gotta stash it cause I want it hahah. Plus, gotta log it ;) for epic endurance and pumps

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothin yet

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing today. The delivery man said they though they saw something in the sorting room but it looks like the address might of been inaccurate so they said it's getting routed back.

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
I'm interested in logging.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was lucky enouh to receive two bottles of the original ignite 2 and loved them, still use it, one of the best out there hands down. I would love to see how this new product stacks up. I also will be runnig CREA TONA with it and woudl love to see how the etra crea tona effects me... I think it would be an incredible stack, and as always u know I will give an honest review and great log, even throw in some pics!!! :) thanks again from an awsome company for a great opportunity.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Monday I hope !

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mail should come Soon

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo... DJBS (sorry love the Acronym..hahaha), please keep me informed Bro, if you still have not received your package by this Wed, I will try to get another one shipped out for you, sorry this is happening Brother, thank you for your patience!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No ones fault ! Apartment complexes can be a pain some times. Thanks. Will let you know.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No mail. The mail main thinks it got sent back or will get sent back. Lame.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got mine today and I'm in Australia lol. Poor DJ ... Bet mailman nicked it

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No mail. The mail main thinks it got sent back or will get sent back. Lame.
Yah I sent you an IM to confirm I had the right address.... could be a mistake and we should correct it, if it is...

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
If you're still short on loggers , I was selected for the crea-trona, but would love to stack this if eligible.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm saying this out in the open so DJ can see where we stand as well, DW, when you get confirmation that his address is correct or get that situation corrected, please email me again with the address information and I will do my best to get him his product out as fast as possible so he can get started on his product.

DJ...
no worries my friend, you will get what was promised to you and all I can do is apologize, whether it was a mistake in our shipping dept. or the USPS, either way, we (FINAFLEX) will make it right for you!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I'm saying this out in the open so DJ can see where we stand as well, DW, when you get confirmation that his address is correct or get that situation corrected, please email me again with the address information and I will do my best to get him his product out as fast as possible so he can get started on his product.

DJ... no worries my friend, you will get what was promised to you and all I can do is apologize, whether it was a mistake in our shipping dept. or the USPS, either way, we (FINAFLEX) will make it right for you!
Always taking care of your loggers.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're still short on loggers , I was selected for the crea-trona, but would love to stack this if eligible.
Ok I will add you to the list...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No mail. If they can re send it that would be awesome.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yah I sent you an IM to confirm I had the right address.... could be a mistake and we should correct it, if it is...
Yes. The second pm was correct.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
finaflex takes care of everyone, hope everyone enjoys their n.o ignite gona be an awsome ride im sure!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
btw i am currently logging jacked micro but if you need another logger id love to try this, i absolutely love/loved the original!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw i am currently logging jacked micro but if you need another logger id love to try this, i absolutely love/loved the original!!!
Yah ok I'll add you to stage 2... I have your address...

8 more I think...

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Ok you know the crap about DMAA being banned and now we have had to scramble for a solution and we hope we have it in Ignite 2 DMAA free version... what we need from you guys is some good feedback and that means logging opportunities!!

Yep we need 20 of you fuggers to tell us how this stuff is .. I expect it will be very good but even I haven't tried it yet.. you guys are responsible to let me know how it is...we're counting on you guys to let us no if we have a winner!! We want honest feedback, you guys no that Al and I don't fug around with bullshyte....

Loggers should have at least 1000 posts and been on AM for a year. Experienced Ignite users will be given some preference... 20 spots here guys so if you have experience logging let us know.... Nuff said ... it's clobberin time!!

View attachment 63725

Introducing IGNITE 2 by FINAFLEX, your COMPLETE Pre-Workout . Intelligently designed by FINAFLEX to redefine the Pre-Workout Category, IGNITE 2 delivers with a proprietary formula unmatched by any other manufacturer to date. IGNITE 2AMINOSTERONE and Crea-Trona along with Instantized BCAAs and real levels of the ingredients needed to ENHANCE WORKOUT DOMINATION.

WEAPONS SYSTEM

Built with AMINOSTERONE a revolutionary new d-Aspartic Acid derivative that skyrockets total testosterone in under 30 days, contributing to increased lean muscle acquisition, energy levels, stamina, and strength. AMINOSTERONE has been shown to be 400 times more soluble than regular d-Aspartic Acid when mixed into solution, leading to higher absorption and bioavailability in the body.

Powered bu Crea-Trona the most innovative form of Creatine the bodybuilding world has EVER seen, backed by scientific research showing unmatched absorption into muscle cells. Crea-Trona is the only true buffered Creatine on the market today and FINAFLEX is the first company to offer this phenomenal ingredient for sale in the USA.

ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX

INSTANTIZED BCAAS keep thermogenic ingredients from destroying hard earned muscle. All flavors of IGNITE 2 can be mixed with a spoon, no more "floaties". CarnoSyn (Beta Alanine) increases strength, aerobic and anaerobic endurance, and delays muscle fatigue.

NO2 MUSCLE MATRIX

The combination of Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL (GPLC), Agmatine Sulfate, and AAKG (1:1), create an increased level of nitric oxide resulting in increased blood flow, strength, and delivering the infamous "PUMP".

can i still apply without the 1000 logs / year exp?