DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
boss.....

At new years eve it was just one drink...never really drink...dad was a drunk, so not really into it....thank god
It was a do or die situation really...

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats my wifes story, her family SUCKS SO HARD. She changed my life. I used to drink so much I must have wasted a good 5 years of my life doing nothing before I met her. Now I enjoy the juice every 1-2 months but never anything over 2-3 drinks
Same here. Sober for almost 11 months.
My wife stayed by me through all of my bullshiit, good woman.

Progress is my motivation...
I'm not done yet....

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes I wonder if I will drink Again, but then I go smash some weights!

Progress is my motivation...
I'm not done yet....

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance of being provided samples in the near future? I'd love to give this a try but am weary of stims/fat burners. Plus I just started an 8 week natty stack..

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Im broke and in college. nothing better than working shifts over the summer and coming home to a nice 30 rack of Red Dog (30 for 15.99). Whiskey for the classy occasions. It's Spring Time though, there will be cutbacks.

kernsbak84

Awards
Haven't drank in 2 years, because Alcoholism runs in the family. Plus drinking takes time away from the gym!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you talking about PX Black? We have the original 500XT, the new PX Black, and the new blend 500XT so bet is you're talking about black
Quite changing it so darn much, no one can keep up with that! PX Black was the shiznit.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Quite changing it so darn much, no one can keep up with that! PX Black was the shiznit.
We still have PX Black Finny! Now the new PX 500XT as well. And supplies of the OG PX 500XT until there's nothing left!

It's not that confusing Finny!

Just having fun with ya...

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Haha, every time I'm looking at Finaflex products on amazon they have dozens of (originals) and products that are off the market. Just makes me wonder how many ideas you guys have

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Haha, every time I'm looking at Finaflex products on amazon they have dozens of (originals) and products that are off the market. Just makes me wonder how many ideas you guys have
lots of ideas :yup:
the ever-changing landscape of the legality of the industry, and what ppl want, dictate where we will go

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some great apps in here and for those of you whom have not seen recent picks of Oufinny we have to start calling him Big Fin! He is getting to be a big dude!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lots of ideas :yup:
the ever-changing landscape of the legality of the industry, and what ppl want, dictate where we will go
Funny Snags, I don't remember sending you that pic of my legs for your Avi!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ANOTHER Houston guy....we should start a team :p

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right, by the way Tego, do you listen to 94.5 The Buzz? OnlyChevy6, myself, the wife and my 2 boys will be in attendance at BuzzFest XXX the line up is so sick!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buzz fest is awesome! Haven't seen the lineup though. It's probably already sold out lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And the winners are...

Edje007
IrishSoldier
ENHANCED
Chefbo
Kernsbak84

Congratulations Gentlemen, please send SnagencyV2.0 your addresses and fill out the release. You can copy and paste this into a document print it, sign it, and email it to the address listed.

RELEASE FORM

I hereby grant FINAFLEX (Redefine Nutrition) permission to use my likeness in a photograph in any and all of its publications, including website entries, without payment or any other consideration. I hereby grant FINAFLEX (Redefine Nutrition) permission to use my personal testimonial, emailed comments, or personal statement in any and all of its publications, including website entries, without payment or any other consideration.

I understand and agree that these materials will become the property of the FINAFLEX (Redefine Nutrition) and will not be returned.

I hereby irrevocably authorize FINAFLEX (Redefine Nutrition) to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute these materials for purposes of publicizing FINAFLEX’s (Redefine Nutrition) programs or for any other lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness or comments appear. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph or comments.

I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge FINAFLEX (Redefine Nutrition) from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.

I am 18 years of age and am competent to contract in my own name. I have read this release before signing below and I fully understand the contents, meaning, and impact of this release.

______________________________ ____________ ________________________
Signature / Date

______________________________ _____________________ _____________________________
Printed / Name Date

PLEASE FAX TO 206.426.3538
OR
PLEASE SCAN AND EMAIL TO:
[email protected] OM

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fist pumping right now. Thanks guys!! I'll get my paperwork back tomorrow morning.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
And the winners are...

Edje007
IrishSoldier
ENHANCED
Chefbo
Kernsbak84

Congratulations Gentlemen, please send SnagencyV2.0 your addresses and fill out the release. You can copy and paste this into a document print it, sign it, and email it to the address listed.

RELEASE FORM

I hereby grant FINAFLEX (Redefine Nutrition) permission to use my likeness in a photograph in any and all of its publications, including website entries, without payment or any other consideration. I hereby grant FINAFLEX (Redefine Nutrition) permission to use my personal testimonial, emailed comments, or personal statement in any and all of its publications, including website entries, without payment or any other consideration.

I understand and agree that these materials will become the property of the FINAFLEX (Redefine Nutrition) and will not be returned.

I hereby irrevocably authorize FINAFLEX (Redefine Nutrition) to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute these materials for purposes of publicizing FINAFLEX's (Redefine Nutrition) programs or for any other lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness or comments appear. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph or comments.

I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge FINAFLEX (Redefine Nutrition) from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.

I am 18 years of age and am competent to contract in my own name. I have read this release before signing below and I fully understand the contents, meaning, and impact of this release.

______________________________ ____________ ________________________
Signature / Date

______________________________ _____________________ _____________________________
Printed / Name Date

PLEASE FAX TO 206.426.3538
OR
PLEASE SCAN AND EMAIL TO:
[email protected] OM
Right on finaflex I am ready to shred down and lean up. Get mine in later today. Thanks again.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right, by the way Tego, do you listen to 94.5 The Buzz? OnlyChevy6, myself, the wife and my 2 boys will be in attendance at BuzzFest XXX the line up is so sick!
Your morning DJ, Rod Ryan used to have a gig over here in New Orleans.. He split after Katrina back in '06 I think. I miss him. I've always hated morning shows, but I liked his.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Oh Dayum haha great way to wakeup today

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I so wanted to apply but can't be greedy...had to hold the trigger :(

Lets see some fat being torched lads

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
I got this scanner app on my phone. Can I print out the form, sign, scan and email it to you guys? That'll be easier

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Perfect, just sent the email! Lemme know if it gets to you guys

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggin going to be a ton of Finaflex logs again soon. Been a lot of activity so far this year damn ...

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Just went online and found the nutrition facts on Aramark which is our college's food supplier. Finally going to start counting calories, fat, protein and carbs for once. Cant wait to kick this off!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just went online and found the nutrition facts on Aramark which is our college's food supplier. Finally going to start counting calories, fat, protein and carbs for once. Cant wait to kick this off!
College food supplier ... I don't have a good feeling :(

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
College food supplier ... I don't have a good feeling :(
You'd be right about that haha. I know other colleges have Aramark but also have better variety and healthier foods. Aramark at my school sucks. Next semester I'm living off campus and will be buying my own meals so that'll be good. As for now, been eating as best as I can

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
got mine in the mail today will start log on monday so it is a clean week. gonna try to get some system cleaning this weekend. go to it.

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Male
No not yet
Yes i can do that
Just Whey
Yes I will
6 days a week 3 day split, swim 4 days a week 45min-Hr
I can post pictures
No previous logs

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Male
No not yet
Yes i can do that
Just Whey
Yes I will
6 days a week 3 day split, swim 4 days a week 45min-Hr
I can post pictures
No previous logs
Promo finished a week ago. Please stay tuned for future promo oops from FinaFlex!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got mine in today!!! Log will be up tomorrow!! Really looking forward to this one! Fiddna get my lean on!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your morning DJ, Rod Ryan used to have a gig over here in New Orleans.. He split after Katrina back in '06 I think. I miss him. I've always hated morning shows, but I liked his.
Yeah he talks about it a lot still goes back for the Voodoo Festival and Jazz Festivals.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SWEET!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks a lot like the old, I'll have to be careful and keep them separate.