Need 5 loggers to log the new FinaFlex Pro Xanthine 500-XT

kernsbak84

Awards
Got mine in the mail yesterday waiting for Monday to start a new chapter of my life with Finaflex Pro Xanthine 500!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
log is up for those who want to sub it in the finaflex forum. i will be following all logs to see what i can learn from you guys, good luck fellas lets kick its ass!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
log is up for those who want to sub it in the finaflex forum. i will be following all logs to see what i can learn from you guys, good luck fellas lets kick its ass!
I'll be watching for it!!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
My log is also up, I'd love to link it up but I don't know how :D! Just find it under the Finaflex Forum group. Also, watching others logs as well. Trying to notice similarities during the log

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
on your reply go to the blue earth with the link under it. copy the url at the top of your log and post it (ctrl c then ctrl v) and you will be links brother. let me know if it works

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those who were not chosen this time to log Pro Xanthine head over to the Finaflex forum and see what we have going on over there :) Snags was kind enough to give two lucky people a shot but you gotta get over there and put in an app! Only two days left better take advantage guys! Also it might just help you out s bit with the "Mother of all Promos" :p