N2BM's TRANSADERM is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to pick me up another bottle now that its back!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
indeed-get a forma also!!!
Already did that last week...ordered 2 bottles of Formastanozol on the Mr supps Facebook Thursday sale!

mathew34

Awards
check forma again.. yehey its still in stock today!!! hmmm... hurry guys!!

mathew34

Awards
wow.. TRANSADERM long stock now in NTBM!! this is the first time took a long day have stock!! well let's go get some TRANSADERM brothers.. Putting my order in next day!! :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Already did that last week...ordered 2 bottles of Formastanozol on the Mr supps Facebook Thursday sale!

oooohweee....transaderm/formastanzol....get ready for some badassness....

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
oooohweee....transaderm/formastanzol....get ready for some badassness....
Big T I know forma is good ,what about all the things about DHEA and pregnelone on raising estro ,remember that ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Big T I know forma is good ,what about all the things about DHEA and pregnelone on raising estro ,remember that ?
topical dhea seems to work differently than oral. as to the preg, topical application has been the way to go for awhile now. my 1st experience with the dhea/preg combo was diesel's pro cycle test booster, even in oral form i got great results-and topical jacks up results and decreases sides by being able to apply directly to neck/shoulders/nut sack, the areas where conversion is going to be geared for more test, less estrogen.

but if you are worried about estrogen conversion, just combine transaderm with formastanzol....and forget about it, lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
topical dhea seems to work differently than oral. as to the preg, topical application has been the way to go for awhile now. my 1st experience with the dhea/preg combo was diesel's pro cycle test booster, even in oral form i got great results-and topical jacks up results and decreases sides by being able to apply directly to neck/shoulders/nut sack, the areas where conversion is going to be geared for more test, less estrogen.

but if you are worried about estrogen conversion, just combine transaderm with formastanzol....and forget about it, lol.

That is a very good explanation right there. Transaderm is very different from oral just like BigT said. While you will get some conversion to estrogen, the amount can be controlled by dose and area of application to a degree. I never had any estrogen side effects other than water retention even at 8 pumps per day with no AI, so I think the estrogen issue from transdermal DHEA is something that has been blown out of proportion ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im taking 5-8 pumps a day right now of Transderm, I havn't tried oral DHEA so I can't say anything about that, but I've had only mild water retention on this stuff, slight estrogen increase for sure but it seems to have made my joints feel better and I feel like a million bucks on this stuff, def a huge test increase.

I've used topical dermacrine, which I used for the first 2 weeks then switched to Transderm and wow this stuff goes into the skin so much better, I hate how long Dermacrine took to dry, in fact it seems like it would never dry, with Transderm no issues at all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im taking 5-8 pumps a day right now of Transderm, I havn't tried oral DHEA so I can't say anything about that, but I've had only mild water retention on this stuff, slight estrogen increase for sure but it seems to have made my joints feel better and I feel like a million bucks on this stuff, def a huge test increase.

I've used topical dermacrine, which I used for the first 2 weeks then switched to Transderm and wow this stuff goes into the skin so much better, I hate how long Dermacrine took to dry, in fact it seems like it would never dry, with Transderm no issues at all.

1st time i tried formastanzol i knew this was a superior carrier....transaderm uses same carrier. this is why ntbm topicals are far better than other topicals, it's the carrier!!!! i used dermacrine in the past and transaderm is waay better. and why i say that formastanzol is the best damned formestane product i have ever used!!!!! THE CARRIER, LOL.

Wishmaster

Awards
anyone know i coupon code I can use on Mrsupps? i liked them on FB...but there is no code til i guess Thursday....LOL

so Forma goes great with the transaderm?

WOW! i read this whole thread....is Transaderm really that good? what are you guys gains from it?

ive done PP dermacrine along time ago and think i maybe got a couple of lbs from it.

mathew34

Awards
anyone know i coupon code I can use on Mrsupps? i liked them on FB...but there is no code til i guess Thursday....LOL

WOW! i read this whole thread....is Transaderm really that good? what are you guys gains from it?

ive done PP dermacrine along time ago and think i maybe got a couple of lbs from it.
The cycle itself looks good, however, I think you should use the HcGenerate for your pct instead as you will get enough test boosting out of your Transaderm. You can also swing it up to 8 weeks IMO for the Transaderm.
I can tell you bro!! Trans is good!!

Wishmaster

Awards
so no forma? just run the transaderm solo? and throw in the hcg....for some PCt?

Wishmaster

Awards
wtf are you talkin about?!!...LOL .....your making no sense to any of my posts.

Wishmaster

Awards
i figured something was up...LOL .....no prob!

peace!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i figured something was up...LOL .....no prob!

peace!
ask your question again...lets see if we can make some sense out of this, lol.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Big T and Rick, just to let you know I order Transaderm yesterday and is allready onits way to Tennesse!!,I will start using this by the last week of january ,to cut recomp, and will be of a lot of help ,with work and college ,on keep myself on a good mood !!lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If this was your original question, then "needto10" will save you 10% at mr supps anytime. :D

as for Transaderm, it is a very solid product, and it does stack very well with Forma from what I hear. I've used them and love them both, just not together yet. But BigT has, and he says that stack is great!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big T and Rick, just to let you know I order Transaderm yesterday and is allready onits way to Tennesse!!,I will start using this by the last week of january ,to cut recomp, and will be of a lot of help ,with work and college ,on keep myself on a good mood !!lol

Sounds good man! Let us know how everything goes!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

hell yeah, raulob.....transaderm is good stufff.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If this was your original question, then "needto10" will save you 10% at mr supps anytime. :D

as for Transaderm, it is a very solid product, and it does stack very well with Forma from what I hear. I've used them and love them both, just not together yet. But BigT has, and he says that stack is great!
people are always saying how good something is.....well, i put my rep on the line for this stack!!!!

Wishmaster

Awards
what are the gains people are getting from that kind of stack?

Ive done the old pp derm solo and only got a few..3lbs from it...but i also know that its not a bulking supp.

im looking to try and get a solid 5-10 lbs...with the 8 weeks of transaderm/forma....will i get it?

ive got some old decavol tabs laying around....how bout that? will that go good with?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Ive done the old pp derm solo and only got a few..3lbs from it...but i also know that its not a bulking supp.

im looking to try and get a solid 5-10 lbs...with the 8 weeks of transaderm/forma....will i get it?

ive got some old decavol tabs laying around....how bout that? will that go good with?
give it a shot-eat like a horse, whatever gains you get should be mostly, if not all lean.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would venture to say 10 lbs is not realistic with this stack. 5 lbs might be with the right diet..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
give it a shot? that doesnt sound to convincing!?.......

exactly...5lbs is much more realistic.

forma is best known for cutting fat/drying out, by combing with transaderm you could gain some lbs while losing some bf%, if you increase cals enough while keeping to a relatively clean diet. this isn't going to be like a sd cycle, but it is safe and effective with little to no sides-plus you get one hellova libido boost.

Wishmaster

Awards
5 soilid Lbs is actually pretty good......clean diet or not.....so im going to give it a shot....gonna run the transaderm for the full bottle "which ive read is 8 weeks" and in between the trans and the forma im going to throw the 4 weeks of decavol in there.

Im think i'll get the a good 5 or so out of it....and yes i love the way i can last foreva in the sack while on trans....so if the other supps add to that...watch out!!!....lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would venture to say 10 lbs is not realistic with this stack. 5 lbs might be with the right diet..
For my bulking routine I think I'd gain at least 10 pounds if I ran Transderm for 8 weeks lol.

I kinda hit a wall at 202lbs 6 weeks into bulking, but since I started the transderm...on week 3 now and im up 5lbs already. All tho adding in Formastanzol im sure it would be hard to get 10.

Wishmaster

Awards
hmmm? well from reading....I think throwing in the forma at the end....you get the best of both worlds.....yeah?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just run them both together at the same time and eat for whatever your goal is and you will see results ;)

Wishmaster

Awards
the forma wont last as long as the transaderm....or will it?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the forma wont last as long as the transaderm....or will it?
Yes it will...They are both 60 servings per bottle and will last a full 8 weeks ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well that answers my question...
Use needto10 at Mr supps for 10% off of the Formastanozol

Use needto139 for 15% off of Transaderm at NTBM :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Use needto10 at Mr supps for 10% off of the Formastanozol Use needto139 for 15% off of Transaderm at NTBM :D
absolutely...don't forget shipping is free!!!

mathew34

Awards
transaderm take so long in NTBM!!! WOW!!! its a miracle!! lol!! ;)

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to spread the word on the this Rs and I have sold some of my Rs stash because I want folks to see how well it works I have sold 5 of my bottles for cheap even though I am losing money I do not care.. I think this the best product on the market!!!!! 60 servings yes...

now this is the issues every time I sale one I get are you dipping in my stash because they think the bottle should be full to the top and we all know it is not... can you reps just state in this form please so I can just give them this link and say STFU I am not trying to screw you over.... I am very honest and I do not BS anyone!!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my bottle of trans....5 pumps a day last MUCH longer than it says on the bottle. I run it for two weeks as a pre-load to my cycle, 6 weeks on, and continued to run it through PCT

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to spread the word on the this Rs and I have sold some of my Rs stash because I want folks to see how well it works I have sold 5 of my bottles for cheap even though I am losing money I do not care.. I think this the best product on the market!!!!! 60 servings yes...

now this is the issues every time I sale one I get are you dipping in my stash because they think the bottle should be full to the top and we all know it is not... can you reps just state in this form please so I can just give them this link and say STFU I am not trying to screw you over.... I am very honest and I do not BS anyone!!!

I pmed you a link where that has been discussed. People are so quick to falsely accuse. I guarantee you they didn't even dose to notice the small amount that comes out.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Use needto10 at Mr supps for 10% off of the Formastanozol

Use needto139 for 15% off of Transaderm at NTBM :D
I am stocking on this!!!!! I need to replace the 5 I sold

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
thank you bro I am losing 5 to 6 bucks trying to help folks.. But I all I get is fing crap!

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
I didn't realize how much transaderm increased my appetite, untill I stopped using it. Holy crap my appetite just died, the stuff really works.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't realize how much transaderm increased my appetite, untill I stopped using it. Holy crap my appetite just died, the stuff really works.
LOL yeah I went through the same thing.