N2BM's TRANSADERM is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Transaderm is a must if you are on TRT. Man now that I think about it, the times I have taken a dose of Trans, my hunger was pretty insane.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I have my first doese of transaderm today and yes ,it does dry fast!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Transaderm is a must if you are on TRT. Man now that I think about it, the times I have taken a dose of Trans, my hunger was pretty insane.
Now I like this. Anythingto increase hunger is a good thing for guys looking to pack on some size, and those not wanting to, could always use some Forged Burner..SJ

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forma and Trans dry unbelievably fast. Best carrier out there hands down.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I liked how long the trans lasted and the appetite increases I saw....looking forward to trying out some forma here...think i'm gonna start up tomorrow. First time trying it out.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am in this please pick me

Liquid 2009

Awards
you bet, i highly recommend it to every man on trt!!!! your body doesn't make as much dhea when on trt, and if you are on trt you are probably in the age catagory where your dhea level is going to be low to start with....not only the dhea, but the preg also, imo-transaderm should be in every arsonal when you are on trt!!!! not just saying this as a rep-i truely believe in transaderm!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nicely said !!,

Wishmaster

Awards
whats up guys.......havent posted in 2 weeks but my 4 week mark was yesterday

Ive leveled off at 172lbs ....I havent changed anything as far as eating. everything is still the same....that was the same as last week so i dont see go up anymore?

My strength is way on bi's tri's and back and a fair amount on legs. Chest is up but i just cant go heavy on bench....dumb's are a different story. i just feel Hard and jacked when im at the gym./

Just starting yesterday ive started with 3 pumps of the derm at mid day and 5 pumps at 6pm ED.....and i up'ed the Tbol to 1.25ml twice a day.

im wondering if i should just stop the Tbol?

I take support supps ED....along with either NO Explode or Flash for a pre workout....and I take postal for post drink.

dang id like to stay on the derm forever...LOL!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
whats up guys.......havent posted in 2 weeks but my 4 week mark was yesterday

Ive leveled off at 172lbs ....I havent changed anything as far as eating. everything is still the same....that was the same as last week so i dont see go up anymore?

My strength is way on bi's tri's and back and a fair amount on legs. Chest is up but i just cant go heavy on bench....dumb's are a different story. i just feel Hard and jacked when im at the gym./

Just starting yesterday ive started with 3 pumps of the derm at mid day and 5 pumps at 6pm ED.....and i up'ed the Tbol to 1.25ml twice a day.

im wondering if i should just stop the Tbol?

I take support supps ED....along with either NO Explode or Flash for a pre workout....and I take postal for post drink.

dang id like to stay on the derm forever...LOL!

derm forever....sound like a nice tat!!!!

Wishmaster

Awards
lol..yeah i hear ya!....

well being at 47 next month....im wondering if i need to be on TRT idk

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol..yeah i hear ya!....well being at 47 next month....im wondering if i need to be on TRT idk
it doesn't hurt to get tested....trt has been a game breaker for me!!!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
What's the benefit on putting this on your balls?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will say this though, I keep some old school dermacine around for this. Transaderm on the nuts isn't the greatest feeling :\

I use transaderm on my chest and use 1 pump of dermacrine on the testicles...feels much more pleasant :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it doesn't hurt to get tested....trt has been a game breaker for me!!!!
I need to get tested myself. I've had a few factors that lead me to believe my test levels aren't near as high as they used to be....that and I'm getting much closer to 40! If and when I end up on TRT, Transaderm is sure to become a staple of mine ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I need to get tested myself. I've had a few factors that lead me to believe my test levels aren't near as high as they used to be....that and I'm getting much closer to 40! If and when I end up on TRT, Transaderm is sure to become a staple of mine ;)
I would make sure you take a month or so off of test boosting supps to allow your levels to get back to normal (or below normal if that's the case)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would make sure you take a month or so off of test boosting supps to allow your levels to get back to normal (or below normal if that's the case)
Yes that's the plan. After my mild PCT from my SARMS run, I plan to be running nothing but the staples for a couple months. Its during that time that I'm getting some bloods done that will decide a lot of things before a summer cycle

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree, if you go to a legit doc your test will have to be really low to be put on trt.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree, if you go to a legit doc your test will have to be really low to be put on trt.
At any rate....there is a good chance I will be on test this summer whether prescribed or not...:sgrin:

Wishmaster

Awards
once off any type of booster or supps....wont a person just feel like drag ass? tired!.....not have any umfff! to get into the gym and get on it!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
once off any type of booster or supps....wont a person just feel like drag ass? tired!.....not have any umfff! to get into the gym and get on it!!
I hope not....but its not supplement free, just nothing hormonal

I will be on nothing but BCAA, protein, multi, preworkout, fish oil, need2slin, and LCLT

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes that's the plan. After my mild PCT from my SARMS run, I plan to be running nothing but the staples for a couple months. Its during that time that I'm getting some bloods done that will decide a lot of things before a summer cycle
Yea when I move back home in August and get a full time job there I will be getting a FULL blood panel test. I'm probably gonna be pretty low seeing I'll be off my summer shred cycle lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At any rate....there is a good chance I will be on test this summer whether prescribed or not...:sgrin:
either way ......add transaderm to it!!!!!!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Bump ;)
This guy is a good logger. ;)
Lies, Ive never cut a tree down in my life! :). I welcome everyone, id anyone joins and has question ill try to answer them or hound a rep til i find out. (pardon spelling on ipad)

Wishmaster

Awards
im staying steady at 172....and i upped the derm to 3 pumps in the afternoon and 5 pumps in the evening and upped the tbol to 1.25ml twice a day. should i seriously stop the tbol after nest week? and then see how i feel the remaining 2 weeks just on the derm?

I am so jacked after about 10 mins in the gym and i dont want this feeling to go away....whats doing it the derm or both?

My PCT is coming up in 3 weeks......so what can i take to keep this feeling?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
im staying steady at 172....and i upped the derm to 3 pumps in the afternoon and 5 pumps in the evening and upped the tbol to 1.25ml twice a day. should i seriously stop the tbol after nest week? and then see how i feel the remaining 2 weeks just on the derm?

I am so jacked after about 10 mins in the gym and i dont want this feeling to go away....whats doing it the derm or both?

My PCT is coming up in 3 weeks......so what can i take to keep this feeling?
How long have you been running the tbol for?

The feeling you get is from both lol...it's a sweet combo!

Wishmaster

Awards
How long have you been running the tbol for?

The feeling you get is from both lol...it's a sweet combo!

ive been on both for 5 weeks...going on my 6th right now....6 weeks will be Saturday the 11th

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive been on both for 5 weeks...going on my 6th right now....6 weeks will be Saturday the 11th
You can taper your dose of Transaderm down when you enter PCT if you choose to. That is likely where the great feeling is mostly coming from ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would not run tbol longer than 6 weeks. Keep running the trans during pct however like Rick said you'll want to taper off of it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I would not run tbol longer than 6 weeks. Keep running the trans during pct however like Rick said you'll want to taper off of it.
and add some formastanzol to it....

Wishmaster

Awards
There is really nothing left in the bottle of the Tbol.....im thinking a weeks worth if that.....so why not just finish the bottle out.

Ive started the Formastanzol a few days ago. Im up atleast a good 9lbs and want to keep it all and the great feeling i have.

so could someone point me in the right direction for a good PCT.....ive got the form, a tub of DAA....and of course all my normal ED supps....what else?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have been using td's for many years and i would like to offer a couple of tips....just hope i don't sound to pompous......#1. use surgical gloves when applying-the hand will absorb the compound when you rub it in, and most instructions say to wash hands after applying-this just seems like common sense to me, particulary with td's like transaderm/formastanzol where the amount is so small!!!...#2. if you stand in front of a fan in summer or use a hair dryer in winter on application areas it will get absorbed much better-take my word on this. with some td's like formastanzol the effect is felt almost immediately!!! it really does make a difference-try it and see for yourself. ...if anyone else has any tips feel free to post, i am always open to try new things that might improve effects even more....oh yeah 1 more, if you guys use minoxidil if you add a tiny amount to td's it will improve absoption by up to 10-20%.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
i have been using td's for many years and i would like to offer a couple of tips....just hope i don't sound to pompous......#1. use surgical gloves when applying-the hand will absorb the compound when you rub it in, and most instructions say to wash hands after applying-this just seems like common sense to me, particulary with td's like transaderm/formastanzol where the amount is so small!!!...#2. if you stand in front of a fan in summer or use a hair dryer in winter on application areas it will get absorbed much better-take my word on this. with some td's like formastanzol the effect is felt almost immediately!!! it really does make a difference-try it and see for yourself. ...if anyone else has any tips feel free to post, i am always open to try new things that might improve effects even more....oh yeah 1 more, if you guys use minoxidil if you add a tiny amount to td's it will improve absoption by up to 10-20%.
that is some good info man i didn't realize that the hand was absorbing it....I always stand in front of a fan....didn't know about the minoxidil either. Good stuff BigT!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
So I need to hunt down some surgical gloves.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HTML:
[HTML]
[/HTML]
that is some good info man i didn't realize that the hand was absorbing it....I always stand in front of a fan....didn't know about the minoxidil either. Good stuff BigT!
in neo's old formestane faq thread in article subforum, dr,d recommended the minoxidil...this was back when i was making my own transdermal's-before ntbm perfected it's delivery system....i was at walmart one day looking around in the clearance aisle like i always do-and came across a bottle of generic minoxidil for around $10 so i gave it a shot....a capfull or less is plenty, don't need much...it really does make a significant difference.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
in neo's old formestane faq thread in article subforum, dr,d recommended the minoxidil...this was back when i was making my own transdermal's-before ntbm perfected it's delivery system....i was at walmart one day looking around in the clearance aisle like i always do-and came across a bottle of generic minoxidil for around $10 so i gave it a shot....a capfull or less is plenty, don't need much...it really does make a significant difference.
Word man I'll have to pick some up for future TD use

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did the price go up on this!?!

I just got an email stating the cost of one bottle now is $187!

Is this for real?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did the price go up on this!?!

I just got an email stating the cost of one bottle now is $187!

Is this for real?
Transaderm has been moved to the RLS store. The price there is apparently messed up right now and not correct. The price is not for real