N2BM's TRANSADERM is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man, the package has been "out for delivery since 7 am this morning, it is now almost 4 pm and the mailman has yet to arrive. He is usually here around noon, if you could see me right now, you would see steam coming out of ears.
Lmao....I know those days too well when waiting on your package. It seems the mailman is always late those days :laugh:

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Formastanozol or Erase would go well with Transaderm for sure. It would help keep water retention and bloat down too ;)
Yah, this is also something that I have planned down the road as well. I was so close to starting the Transaderm last week when I was finished upo with my Phytoserms but I went with Hcgenerate instead. Saving the Transaderm for my upcoming winter cycle, and now for a second cycle of Transaderm and Forma. So many options with the Transaderm its crazy. Prob why I keep buying it, or maybe cuase I am a suppjunkie, LOL..

BTW, how have you been Rickrock..SJ

mathew34

Awards
Oh man, the package has been "out for delivery since 7 am this morning, it is now almost 4 pm and the mailman has yet to arrive. He is usually here around noon, if you could see me right now, you would see steam coming out of ears.
excited to get it!! like a kid who waiting to play the sounds of the icecream man!!Lmao!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah, this is also something that I have planned down the road as well. I was so close to starting the Transaderm last week when I was finished upo with my Phytoserms but I went with Hcgenerate instead. Saving the Transaderm for my upcoming winter cycle, and now for a second cycle of Transaderm and Forma. So many options with the Transaderm its crazy. Prob why I keep buying it, or maybe cuase I am a suppjunkie, LOL..

BTW, how have you been Rickrock..SJ
I've been good SJ.....thanks for asking. Your nice natty stack going well?

Transaderm is very versatile I will agree!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
unfortunately transaderm is out of stock......and no one is more bummed than me!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha.. thanks GOD i stock with transaderm.. i had 2 more.. LOL!!
make sure you keep them in a safe place, lol. damn damn damn...i really had plans that included transaderm. damn damn damn

GOING4SWELL

GOING4SWELL

Awards
So glad I got a bottle when I could, posting erase transaderm log tomorrow, I have it typed up but can't post it because im on a train! Nooooooooooooooooooooo

mathew34

Awards
So glad I got a bottle when I could, posting erase transaderm log tomorrow, I have it typed up but can't post it because im on a train! Nooooooooooooooooooooo
that;s okay bro.. we can wait!! LOL!! have safe trip for you.. ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn damn damn....i wish i would of kept my mouth shut about how good transaderm is....damn damn damn.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, looks like NTBM blew through their whole shipment in a few days...crazy!

That's what happens with awesome products, they fly off the shelf!

PM me if you're looking for Transaderm...I know a retailer that just got a shipment in and has quite a few in stock :thumbsup:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
make sure you keep them in a safe place, lol. damn damn damn...i really had plans that included transaderm. damn damn damn
I feel your pain brother! I was going to order some yesterday, and then I went to the store and I was like WTF!!!! OOS!! :rant:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Holy cow I can't believe it sold out that fast again.....

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great product, never gonna be able to keep it in stock! But there is plenty around. I even have a few bottles I'd part with.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The stock of Transaderm ran out pretty quick from those capitalizing on a great deal during the 25% sale. We are usually not out of it for very long, so i would expect to see it back in the store soon ;)

mathew34

Awards
The stock of Transaderm ran out pretty quick from those capitalizing on a great deal during the 25% sale. We are usually not out of it for very long, so i would expect to see it back in the store soon ;)
yeah 25% off is a BIG discount we ever had!! wish we can have another 25% off this Christmas!! (just kidding,. let me talk to needto)LOL!!! :wave:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
someone still has transaderm in stock at discount prices

they also have a great deal on Beastdrol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah i think so to but then correct me if I am wrong, there is shipping on top of that..You could always buy in from the N2BM store when its back in stock and then use the Needto139 discount. With free shipping, the price is not to much different..

SJ

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
back on the transaderm....if anything i think results are even better than before!!! it's no wonder this stuff is always sold out-it f'ing works!!!!! thinking to get me some n2guard to run with it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
back on the transaderm....if anything i think results are even better than before!!! it's no wonder this stuff is always sold out-it f'ing works!!!!! thinking to get me some n2guard to run with it.
What shocks me is how long a bottle lasts. I think there is much more than 60 servings in there! ;)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I am excited to run the Transaderm and will be very soon. Right now I am totally off test boosters so I can really get a feel of how good once again that the transaderm works. Thinking of adding in Forma as well for a really borderline gray natty stack..LOL

SJ

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I am excited to run the Transaderm and will be very soon. Right now I am totally off test boosters so I can really get a feel of how good once again that the transaderm works. Thinking of adding in Forma as well for a really borderline gray natty stack..LOL

SJ
Sounds fun SJ - I know thebigt really enjoyed the trans/forma combo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds fun SJ - I know thebigt really enjoyed the trans/forma combo
indeed.....i absolutely guarantee good results with this combo. btw-i am very anxious to see what nate comes up with to replace forma, you just know he is cooking up something good!!!!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
running transaderm right now. loving it. heading into week 3 tomorrow. you guys using AI or no? I haven't seen/felt any estro sides at all and libido is through the roof. wondering if an AI is really necessary with it?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
running transaderm right now. loving it. heading into week 3 tomorrow. you guys using AI or no? I haven't seen/felt any estro sides at all and libido is through the roof. wondering if an AI is really necessary with it?
I've seen no need for an AI through my experience, and I'm currently up to 8 pumps ED

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No bro, you shouldn't need an AI at all with it.. But I have heard the Transaderm/Forma Stanzol stack is sick!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No bro, you shouldn't need an AI at all with it.. But I have heard the Transaderm/Forma Stanzol stack is sick!
i agree no ai is reqiured, but together forma/transa are so damned compatible that they bump each others effects[results] up much more than if used individually. it's definately a case of the sum being greater than the parts!!!! i would put my repution on the line for this stack-i like it that much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, bigt knows his sh$t too.. Trans/forma ftw!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree no ai is reqiured, but together forma/transa are so damned compatible that they bump each others effects[results] up much more than if used individually. it's definately a case of the sum being greater than the parts!!!! i would put my repution on the line for this stack-i like it that much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That says a lot right there. I definitely need to give that stack a try. ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I will say i applied my first dose of trans to my nuts today....they were on fire lol

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for gettin back to me. Wish I had the money for the formastanzol. Oh well. Running at 6 pumps now in week 3 and just wondering if u guys apply it any other spots than the shoulders and upper back? I don't mind applying it there just curious bout the prospect of other spots?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will say i applied my first dose of trans to my nuts today....they were on fire lol
chestnuts roasting on an open fire, lol.....tis the season!!!! trust me forma is much worse, lol.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
gonna be doing this stack soon. throwing in some anabeta for good measure. :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought Form was used on the inner thighs?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao bigt!! Yeah you said it best though. I love NTBM transdermals. Dry super fast and only take a little bit to apply. Not like you have to cover up your whole body like other transdermals!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gonna be doing this stack soon. throwing in some anabeta for good measure. :D
That will be a great stack right there!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lmao bigt!! Yeah you said it best though. I love NTBM transdermals. Dry super fast and only take a little bit to apply. Not like you have to cover up your whole body like other transdermals!
indeed...nate has truely mastered the art of the transdermal!!! anyone have a link to a chart that gives the weight of ingredients? i am thinking of adding some fadogia!!!