Multi vitamin

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange Triad and Anavite, both are high quality mutli-v's.

Orange Triad has a joint complex as part of it's blend, which is a major selling point. Anavite is marketed as a multi-v that's performance enhancing , via L-Carnitine L-Tartrate.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange Triad and Anavite, both are high quality mutli-v's.

Orange Triad has a joint complex as part of it's blend, which is a major selling point. Anavite is marketed as a multi-v that's performance enhancing , via L-Carnitine L-Tartrate.
both are solid choices.animal pak is also a solid pick.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
both are solid choices.animal pak is also a solid pick.
Will throw Activite in the mix too. I am currently using Orange Triad and love it. 45 day supply for that price ain't bad. Joints never felt so good. Also look at the sources of ingredients(chelates, E(mixed pherols and trienols), etc.

Still, each one mentioned has the basics covered plus fills a unique gap that may be missing from your supp regimen. Anavite is interesting in that it has beta-alanine in it. I've heard some people poke fun at it for that but it probably just rounds out the dose along with pre-workouts, intras, etc. that people take during workout.

BoBaby

Awards
im a fan of garden of life vitamin code for men.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
i just picked up a MT Anabolic Vitakic for 11 bucks, I'll do a mini review on it 1 month from tmrw.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now adam is good too

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anavite
Orange Triad
MFV
Now Adam

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to use Centrum Performance (before I started bodybuilding). Then i transitioned into NOW Adam. For the past few months I've been taking Orange Triad. In the future I'd be interested in trying out ON's and AST's (I like both companies and both are very cheap prices per serving).

You'll never find an answer to this question, though. There will always be varying opinions and just what constitutes a multi-vitamin will come up as well (e.g. OT having the joint support component).

You've got good suggestions in here so far.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
A benefit of Orange Triad is that it is Iron Free..

Why would that be a benefit? Not to seem dense I just honestly don't know.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
A benefit of Orange Triad is that it is Iron Free..

Why would that be a benefit? Not to seem dense I just honestly don't know.
Unless you have an iron deficiency, you don't need to supplement with iron. Too much iron can be poisonous.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the best multi vitamin on the market today?
There's a few out there (in alphabetical order):
* Controlled Labs Orange Triad
* Gaspari Nutrition Anavite
* MHP Activite Sport
* NOW Adam (cheap)

You might also want to look into using an antioxidant with your multivitamin.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
What about anabolic innovations essentials plus joint ?

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
What about anabolic innovations essentials plus joint ?
I think it's great for someone not wanting to take a bunch of different products. It has some of the typical pre-workout ing too, like 5G creatine, BA, BCAA. Nutra shows it as being discontinued tho...

What kept me from trying it was I felt like I'd end up getting too much creatine stacked with my pre and intra. Not willing to give up maximize/flashover/ASGT and my LG BCAA+EAA. No sir.

MrDeadlift

Awards
Animal Pack. You can never go wrong with this one.

Or you can try Garden of Life CODE RAW for Men.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using Anavite and like it. Previously used MVP and liked it as well. ADAM is another solid multi that I used to use as well as Orange Triad.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I feel Millenium Sports Tech isn't getting enough love here so my vote is for MVP365. Definitely in the top 3 of any multi I've seen.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I feel Millenium Sports Tech isn't getting enough love here so my vote is for MVP365. Definitely in the top 3 of any multi I've seen.
powdered capsules perhaps? Love the profile but the powdered capsules are disappointing.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unless you have an iron deficiency, you don't need to supplement with iron. Too much iron can be poisonous.
More than that: excess iron in men causes heart attacks. Avoid iron-containing multi's, if you're a male. Women still need iron supplementation.

MST MVP/ZMK does a good thing by using good forms of most ingredients, and splitting the vitamins and minerals into two separate products to be used morning and evening, separately. This is biologically sound. No one else does that.

Orange Triad uses good forms of most ingredients, and includes a ton of bonus goodies for a really great price.

I'm not convinced the Gaspari products uses the best forms of most ingredients.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cost being no object, I'd use Life Extension's Life Extension Mix. $75/month, but WOW.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
This may sound stupid, but the vitamins that turn your piss bright yellow as opposed to the ones that don't. Are they harder on your kidneys?

thegirten

thegirten

Awards
orange triad is essential i never go a day without it

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I like NOW Adam multi - it comes in cap form.