MST's Cre-02 & Citruvol-ULTRA, SFW & giving a whole new definition of intensity (Spo

BlueNoseBully

BlueNoseBully

Awards
hahaha could you have found a fatter pic oh me to post hahahahahahahahaha im gunna def try that ragnorok hahah

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
hahaha could you have found a fatter pic oh me to post hahahahahahahahaha im gunna def try that ragnorok hahah
A little background on that picture of Blue and I. I owned and ran a promotions company while back when I was in college. We were in charge of all the promotions and parties for the beer companies and threw some major sh*t. Blue was my head of security and had the fun job of laying out the drunk ass punks that tried to put their hands on our promo girls lol. Promos every weekend for MTV, Playboy, Girls Gone Wild, Maxim, Coors Light, Labatte Blue, Red Bull etc. We literally used to party like rock stars. Never had to pay for anything and literally ran the city were are from. The best by far is when we thew an after party on the Girls Gone Wild tour bus, I actually appear in the their dvd "In Search of the Wildest Bar" lol

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY DAYS 3 & 4

I took yesterday off due to having to pick up my family at the airport. I will be taking today off to rest up a bit too. Not sure which day I will be throwing my shirt back on but it will either be tomorrow or on Sunday for a power lifting workout. Looking forward to tweaking my shirt a little bit and will be going back up to 420 lbs baby!!!!!!

- Current Body Weight 172 lbs

Sides: Loose stool, I had this before but it seemed to go away after about a week or so. I am not sure what is higher my appitite or libido lol. All I want to do is eat and well you know.....

Workout:

- Off

I am going to clean up my diet just a bit this week and cut back on the carbs again starting Monday. I will still maintain roughly 4000 calories a day. I will also be tweaking my workout a bit more to benefit my bench as well. This week is where sh*t is going to get buck. Heavier sets with fewer reps and a final burnout to really beat myself up. Stay tuned gentlemen, its going to get interesting.

And my girlfriend wondered why I got so excited when she told me wants to take Yoga classes...lol

YouTube- Hottest Yoga: Head Stand Workout

Get it going today in the gym! Rip it up with that INTENSITY!!!!!!!!!

YouTube- Unholy Confessions - Avenged Sevenfold

As always, questions, concerns and comments are welcome.

-Nick aka gymaddict20

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
from the youtube link take only the last part of the url after the last "=" sign

g-NLHv2dkcc then put in brackets like this noo spaces

[ yt ] g-NLHv2dkcc [ /yt ]

take out the spaces from between the brackets and VOILA

or just hit "QUOTE" and you can see exactly how i did it there also

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 5

All I have to say to start off the update today is WOW!!!. I poped the CRe02 & Citruvol-ULTRA 90 minutes before my morning run.The endurance from the Citruvol-ULTRA is insane. I went for a 3 mile run on the trails without a problem. This is coming from a power lifter and cardio is the Anti-Christ to us. I didn't end up making it to the gym due to my girl and I making a last minute decision to go Kayaking out on the lake. She was expecting it to be a nice slow paced cruise around the lake, boy was she wrong lol. I made sure to get a killer shoulder & back workout out of it. Again the Citruvol-ULTRA kicked in and I hammered it out. My girl kept yelling "your not fighting rapids here, its supposed to be a clam stroll" hahahaha.

Sides: Loose stool again but it does seem to be getting better. Appitite and Libido is still elevated.

- Current Body Weight 172 lbs

Tonight I will be shirting up for a power lifting workout. My elbow is defn feeling better. I am going to be ramping it up to 425 lbs on the bench tonight. I am interested to see how my endurance is tongiht with the Cre02 & Citruvol-ULTRA with super heavy sets. I am also cleaning up my diet a bit this week.

Libido check?!

Fire it up today boys, I am and its only 9:30 am!!!!!

As always, questions, concerns & comments are welcome.

-Nick aka gymaddict20

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 6

The Cre02 & Crituvol-ULTRA are still living up to my expectations. Felt great last night and my endurance was insane yet again. I was sicker than a dog last night due to my allergies but still managed to bang out a great workout. If anyone is involved in power lifting and competes in, dead lift, squat, and bench in the same meet Crituvol-ULTRA is a must. The endurance between exercises and sets are like night and day. This product for sure would help you get the most out of each exercise and add up to higher totals. When I eventually compete in more than just benching, this will always be a part of my supplement arsenault.

Sides: Loose stool again but it does seem to be approving. Libido and appitite have been down a bit but I am going to credit that to being all conjested.

Warm Up:

15 minutes of stretching

10x45 lbs bar w/ feet in the air

6x135 w/ feet in the air

6x185 w/ feet in the air

6x205 w/ feet in the air

4x225 arched back raw

2x250 arched back raw

Workout, Shirt Work & light Tri's:

5x315 on a 3 board w/ shirt

3x365 on a 3 board w/ shirt

2x405 on a 3 board w/ shirt

1x425 on a 3 board w/ shirt

5x185 raw w/ feet in the air

Tri Rope Press Downs: 15x65, 20x75, 20x75

Standing Hammer Curls: 10x45, 10x45, 10x45

Variation of Skull Crusher: 12x25, 12x25, 12x25

I was pretty happy overall with my workout and my strength has returned nicely. I had a lot more pressure due to my sinuses being clogged and popped a number of blood vessels in my eyes. It usually goes away within a few days though. It always looks worse than it is.

The daily libido booster.....

Get fired up!!!!!!!!

-Nick aka gymaddict20

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WHOA!!! BACK AT"M I SEE. .. muhahah!! Nice work my friend!!! Getting huge!!! 405 your an animal. . 3 boards will be 1 board when?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
WHOA!!! BACK AT"M I SEE. .. muhahah!! Nice work my friend!!! Getting huge!!! 405 your an animal. . 3 boards will be 1 board when?
Over the next few weeks I will be shedding the boards and I cant wait brother

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My trip up there def reinspired me to bench so thank u. Plus a few food ideas.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
LOVE SHRUGS!!! NEED TRAPS FROM YOUR EARS ALL THE WAY DOWN!!! scratch your ears with your traps haha

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
damn man those are some solid number man....glad to see you're back at it!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Very respectable numbers, nursing a aggravated rotator cuff myself right now, damn shoulders

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Very respectable numbers, nursing a aggravated rotator cuff myself right now, damn shoulders
Injuries suck my friend, taking time off was seriously the best thing for me. Heal up and come back strong if you need to

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 7

LETS GO BABY, GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!! My shoulder workout was nothing shy of awesome. Set a new PR with straight bar shurggs!!! My shurg workout is a prime example of the muscular endurance from the Cre02 & Citruvol ULTRA. My first 3 sets all felt like my first. Looking forawrd to the sick lifts to come while pounding this cycle out!!!!!

Sides: Loose stool still. Elevated Libido and my appitite is back to its normal elevated state

Current Body Weight 170 lbs

Warm Up:

15 minutes of stretching

Seated Military Press Infront of Face: 8x135, 8x135

Workout, Shoulders
:

Seated Military Press Infront of Face: 8x155, 8x155, 8x155

Standing Straight Bar Shrugs: 25x315, 25x405, 20x455, 15x495 10x515 (PR!!!!)

Hamer Strength Iso Press: 10x95, 10x95, 10x95

Bent of flys (rear delts): 10x30,10x30, 10x30

2 Sets of Rainbows done with 95 lbs and 5 lbs plates

Thanks again to MST for giving me to opportunity to run this. Its has been a little rough with my injury but now that I am good to go its getting interesting. I am going to film a video of me shurgging next week to throw up on my log. I promised everyone a show and a show they will get. Bring the noise and intensity to your workouts today gentlemen!!!!!!

This song is the theme for that kick ass new movie "The Expendables" It does a great job of bringing the intensity!!!!!

And hows your Libido doing now?

As always, questions, concerns & comments are welcome.

-Nick aka gymaddict20

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Damn man those are some serious shrugs....and that's some serious ass too...veryyyyy niccceeeee

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 8

Back at it again and still going strong!! Hit the gym last night for a solid Back & Bi workout. Felt great other than my traps being a bit sore from the day before. I can't say enough good things about Cre02 & Citruvol-ULTRA. I noticed I am sleeping better and waking up a bit better as well.

Sides: Loose stool, its kind of starting to get annoying. It is expecially annoying while at work all day but the positives are still greater than the negatives with MST's products. I have been a libido monster these past few days and my girl being away for work is killing me lol.

- Current Body Weight: 170 lbs

Warm Up:

15 mintues of stretching

Standing Hammer Curls: 10x25, 10x25, 10x25

Bent Over Straight Bar Rows: 10/135, 10x155, 10x155

Workout, Back & Bi's:

Bent Over Straight Bar Rows: 8x185, 8x205, 6x225, 6x215,

Seated Iso Rows: 90lbs each arm, 3 sets of 10

Seated Close Grip Cable Pulls: 10x205, 10x205, 10x205

Seated Iso Rows (different machine) 90 lbs each arm, 3 sets of 10

Stand Dumb Bell Rows: 10x60, 10x60, 10x60

Tri Rope Press downs: 25x30, 20x30, 20x30

Standing Hammer Curls: 10x45, 10x50, 10x50

Preacher Curls: 3 sets of 8 done super slow at 70 lbs

Inner & Out Hamer Curl Combo: 10x25, 10x25, 10x25 (done super slow)

I felt like I could have kept working out all night long. I was able to pound out set after set with the same intensity as if it were my first. I didnt have to wait as long in between sets either. I have asthma and when its humid I usualy have a hard time breathing but not while on the Citruvol-ULTRA. I didnt have any problems. I will be taking today and tomorrow off the let my body rest and spend some time with my girl. I will be heading to power lifting practice on Saturday Morning.

Libido check!!!!!! (as if I really need one right now)

I little music to fuel the machine too!!!!!

I want to say thanks again to Bnatural, CTDuce & MST for giving me this opportunity and sticking it out with me through my injuries.

-Nick aka gymaddict20

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Doing awesome on the come back bro!
what product do you think is causing the stool issues?
Thanks for your support. Next week I am going to ramp my bench back up to 455lbs!!!!

I may be one of the lucky less than 2% of users of Cordyceps to experiences this. I read up on Cre02, Citruvo-ULTRA, Rag and a few other of MST's products before taking this adventure. I think it is being caused by an overgrowth of candida in my body and the Citruvol-ULTRA is killing them off. I experienced it before when I started to use it but it stopped mid 2nd week. I'm not running ass and elbows to the bath room any more than usual. Its just a bit more loose than usual. The benefits still out weigh the rare side by far though.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I was going to suggest a full candida cleanse, but it seems you already read up on that ;)

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I was going to suggest a full candida cleanse, but it seems you already read up on that ;)
I have always researched products thoroughly before taking them and having been on AM since 2006 I have spent a ton of time reading up on a wide variety of supplements.

Thanks for looking out CTDeuce. I have noticed that it has started to get better since yesterday afternoon so we will see how it goes from here.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Nice back workout man....please tell me you were on that boat with all those chicks!

Don't hate me for what i'm about to say....but your sister is hot hahahaha

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Nice back workout man....please tell me you were on that boat with all those chicks!

Don't hate me for what i'm about to say....but your sister is hot hahahaha
No unfortunately I wasn't but I do have some interesting photos from spring break back when I was in college I will have to dig up.

lol you would say that!!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
No unfortunately I wasn't but I do have some interesting photos from spring break back when I was in college I will have to dig up.

lol you would say that!!
No time like the present

Chop chop

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

lol you would say that!!
Who was the pic up on the fridge? :ponder:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I was just asking who it was. It was basically the only thing on the fridge and I saw it everyday.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where you at Nick?

Here's a little something to get you're ass motivated!!!!!!!!!:bigok:

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 11

Sorry for the delay in the update. I tried to get it in earlier but today at work consisted of me being in and out of meetings most of the day. I was all amped up to hammer out some nice heavy sets yesterday morning but my trainer wanted me to keep the weight I was at last week and work on reps a little bit. The Cre02 & Citruvol-ULTRA did not disappoint. My endurance was at its usual peak of insanity. Set after set felt better and better. I didn't set any new PR's as far as weight goes but I did manage to bang out more reps than I usually do!!!!

Sides: Ah the loose stool seems to have backed off!!!!! Libido is still good and high too.

Warm Up:

15 minutes of stretching

10x45 lbs bar w/ feet in the air

6x135 w/ feet in the air

6x185 w/ feet in the air

6x205 w/ feet in the air

4x225 arched back raw

2x250 arched back raw

Workout, Shirt Work & light Tri's:

5x365 on a 3 board w/ shirt

3x205 raw w/ feet in the air

3x205 raw w/ feet in the air

Tri Rope Press Downs: 15x65, 20x75, 20x75

Standing Hammer Curls: 10x45, 10x55, 8x55

Variation of Skull Crusher: 12x25, 10x30, 8x30

My Tri's and arms are completely destroyed from my bench shirt. I have some nice cuts from my elbows that twist right into my arm pits. My elbow pain seems to be ok thus far. I still have been using my brace and Icy Hot. I am going to hit the gym tonight and bang out a solid back workout FTW. It is prob going to be a bit more specialized for benching but will not disappoint. I have been wanting to throw in a Pre workout drink in the mix so I ordered myself from RagNOrok that I will also stack with my current MST arsenal.

Going to go a get a bit old school today but I know this will do the trick!!!

As always, any questions, concerns and comments are welcome.

-Nick aka gymaddict20

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 12

Another solid workout thanks to the Cre02 and Citruvol-ULTRA!!!!! I am pretty sore today from it. My elbow will prob never be 100% but it is munch better shape than it was even with the heavy sets. I am not even get into my muscular endurance because it was nothing shy of awesome just like it has been. I have been a bit more aggressive in the gym these past few days. Hoping to kick up the intensity even more today!!!!!!!

Sides:No more loose stool!!!!!!!!

Warm up:

15 min of stretching

25x30 Tri rope press downs

Bent of "T" Bar Row: 10x90

Workout, Back:

Bent of "T" Bar Row: 5x2055, 5x2055, 5x2055, 5x2055, 5x205

Seated Iso Rows: 95lbs each arm, 3 sets of 10

Seated close grip cable pulls: 10x225, 10x225, 10x225

Seated Iso rows (different machine) 90 lbs each arm, 3 sets of 10

Stand dumb bell rows: 10x75, 10x75, 10x75, all done with wrist straps for grip

Tri rope press downs: 25x30, 20x30, 20x30, just to loosen up my tris a bit

I threw in a nice light 15 minute jog at the end of my workout to sweat off a few lbs too. Still felt pretty good. Upon getting home I ate literally everything I could and then I hit the wall and wanted to pass out.

Let me know what you guys think about this band. I have seen them live a few times and they kick ass!!!!!

As always, questions, concerns, and comments are welcome.

-Nick aka gymaddict20

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 13, 14 & 15.

Sorry I didn't get to update this yesterday. Work was insane yet again. I ended up taking yesterday off and will be taking today and tomorrow off as well. It's going to be a rough one on Saturday morning at power lifting practice. I spoke with my trainer today and he said to rest up because he plans on beating the sh*t out of me lol. I have been noticing I have been sleeping a lot better since I started taking the Cre02 & Citruvol-ULTRA. My loose stool has cleared up and I still have nothing but great things to say about MST's products.

Sides: Libdo & appitite is off the charts.

To give you guys and idea here. The other night after my back workout I had 3 cheese burger w/ buns, 2 sausage patty's no buns, 2 slices of pizza and a cup of brown rice for dinner. I just couldnt get enough food in my body lol.

Workout: Off

Here is another one from the band Evans Blue. Their new cd is great for the gym!!!

My next update will be either Saturday or Sunday. I will still be lurking around the boards like always though and will be checking this log too.

As always, questions, concerns, & comments are welcome.

-Nick aka gymaddict20

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol geez u damn eating machine. I thought it was bad when I was there. I have had no luck finding mexican patties.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 16 & 17

Cre02 and Citruvol-ULTRA coming through yet again!!!! A solid workout on Saturday at power lifting practice. I didn't set any PR's as far as heavy weight because my trainer has started to take away the boards to get me ready for a comp. My endurance was amazing yet again. A few poeple that I was training with from the team even made comments about how I was able to pound out set after set.

Sides: Nothing to report other than some serious endurance!!!!!

-Current Body Weight: 168lbs

Day 16:

Warm Up:

15 mintues of stretching

6x135, raw w/ feet in the air

6x185, raw w/ feet in the air

6x205, raw, feet flat

6x225, raw, feet flat

Workout: Chest / Shirt Work

5x315 off 2 board

5x365 off 2 board

3x385 off 2 board

3x405 off 2 board

Standing Hammer Curls: 10x55, 10x55, 10x55

Tri Rope Press Downs: 20x80, 20x80, 20x80

Variation of Skull Crushers: 10x35, 10x35, 10x35,

I did all of my benching off of 2 boards instead of a 3 and set some PR's. I will be dropping the boards and ramping up the weight to really see what I can do. My workouts will now become more specialized for benching and I will be dropping the few body building workouts that I have been doing. I will also be cutting back the number of days I am working out a week in order to let me body get the proper rest it will need. 405 is the most I have ever done off of a 2 board for reps. I wanted to keep going up but my trainer stopped me. I felt great and know I could have ramped it up to at least 425lbs on the 2 board. Stay tuned becuase my goal for comp is a 455 lbs opener. I am more than positive I will be able to achieve this expecially with the help from Cre02 & Citruvol-ULTRA.

Day 17: Off

Those of you that have followed this log and my past logs know that A Dya to Remember is one of my favorite bands and listen to them all the time in the gym. The picture below was taken on Friday night at the airport in Syracuse, NY. I got to meet A Day to Remember and take a picture with Flyleaf. Meeting both of those bands was insane!!!

I am going to throw in some songs by both bands today to bring the intensity!!!!!!

How your libido doing now?

As always questions concerns & comments are welcome.

-Nick aka gymaddict20

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Nice chest workout man. Looks like you're numbers are getting back to where they used to be. That's pretty bad ass you got to me ADTR and Flyleaf. Where were they headed?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 16 & 17

Cre02 and Citruvol-ULTRA coming through yet again!!!! A solid workout on Saturday at power lifting practice. I didn't set any PR's as far as heavy weight because my trainer has started to take away the boards to get me ready for a comp. My endurance was amazing yet again. A few poeple that I was training with from the team even made comments about how I was able to pound out set after set.

Sides: Nothing to report other than some serious endurance!!!!!

-Current Body Weight: 168lbs

Day 16:

Warm Up:

15 mintues of stretching

6x135, raw w/ feet in the air

6x185, raw w/ feet in the air

6x205, raw, feet flat

6x225, raw, feet flat

Workout: Chest / Shirt Work

5x315 off 2 board

5x365 off 2 board

3x385 off 2 board

3x405 off 2 board

Standing Hammer Curls: 10x55, 10x55, 10x55

Tri Rope Press Downs: 20x80, 20x80, 20x80

Variation of Skull Crushers: 10x35, 10x35, 10x35,

I did all of my benching off of 2 boards instead of a 3 and set some PR's. I will be dropping the boards and ramping up the weight to really see what I can do. My workouts will now become more specialized for benching and I will be dropping the few body building workouts that I have been doing. I will also be cutting back the number of days I am working out a week in order to let me body get the proper rest it will need. 405 is the most I have ever done off of a 2 board for reps. I wanted to keep going up but my trainer stopped me. I felt great and know I could have ramped it up to at least 425lbs on the 2 board. Stay tuned becuase my goal for comp is a 455 lbs opener. I am more than positive I will be able to achieve this expecially with the help from Cre02 & Citruvol-ULTRA.

Day 17: Off

Those of you that have followed this log and my past logs know that A Dya to Remember is one of my favorite bands and listen to them all the time in the gym. The picture below was taken on Friday night at the airport in Syracuse, NY. I got to meet A Day to Remember and take a picture with Flyleaf. Meeting both of those bands was insane!!!

I am going to throw in some songs by both bands today to bring the intensity!!!!!!

How your libido doing now?

As always questions concerns & comments are welcome.

-Nick aka gymaddict20
Nice work my friend!!! Looking good. . .I checked out flyleaf and they are good shizzle. . hahah. . whats good on the eastcoast hood. . .a buddy of mine is doing a PL meet. . .ova in MN. . .hesa 5'10 248lbs trying to go for 242. . so he can set some state records for his weight class. . .635 DL. . .675 squat. . .and 415 bench. . .his chest is weak as is mine but you should see his quads!! We can him quadzilla haha. . .32+ inch legs. . .just an animal. . typical PL build if ya know what i mean but. . .

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Nice chest workout man. Looks like you're numbers are getting back to where they used to be. That's pretty bad ass you got to me ADTR and Flyleaf. Where were they headed?
Thanks bro. My lifts are actually better than before. I was using a 3 board before and am basically doing the same weight on a 2 board now. We will see what happens as i take the boards away, I have a ton of lock out strength so it look promising.

Flyleaf and ADTR were heading to the KROCKathon. That photo was taken on Friday night at 11:30ish. I had to pick my girl up from the airport and Flyleaf was just standing there. When ADTR walked up though I seriously flipped the f*ck out lol I wish I got a picture with ADTR but my girl was on my phone.

Nice work my friend!!! Looking good. . .I checked out flyleaf and they are good shizzle. . hahah. . whats good on the eastcoast hood. . .a buddy of mine is doing a PL meet. . .ova in MN. . .hesa 5'10 248lbs trying to go for 242. . so he can set some state records for his weight class. . .635 DL. . .675 squat. . .and 415 bench. . .his chest is weak as is mine but you should see his quads!! We can him quadzilla haha. . .32+ inch legs. . .just an animal. . typical PL build if ya know what i mean but. . .
That's some impressive sh*t right there. Is he using a shirt and squat suit?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. My lifts are actually better than before. I was using a 3 board before and am basically doing the same weight on a 2 board now. We will see what happens as i take the boards away, I have a ton of lock out strength so it look promising.

Flyleaf and ADTR were heading to the KROCKathon. That photo was taken on Friday night at 11:30ish. I had to pick my girl up from the airport and Flyleaf was just standing there. When ADTR walked up though I seriously flipped the f*ck out lol I wish I got a picture with ADTR but my girl was on my phone.

That's some impressive sh*t right there. Is he using a shirt and squat suit?
:haha: oooo nooo hesa old school. . .all raw 100% natural baby!!! SQUATS HEAVY drinks WHOLE MILK and has your typical POWERLIFTER BUILD :toofunny: haha but super nice guy and very knowledgable. . .