MST's Cre-02 & Citruvol-ULTRA, SFW & giving a whole new definition of intensity (Spo

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
what kind of shirt do you use?
Also what does your raw bench look like?
I knew a guy who was having elbow trouble because his shirt would cause his elbow to flare out to where it was uncomfortable for him. After a few weeks of rest from the shirt, he came back and fixed the problem so no more pain.
I have two shirts, one is an Inzer single ply denim and the other is a Titian single ply Super Kitana. I have been using the Super Kitana these past few months.

I haven't maxed out in forever. Typically your raw bench goes down because using a shirt and benching raw are two different strokes. I know I can still rep 315 though.

I don't think it is being caused by the shirt. Yes its worse when I use the shirt on my super heavy days but during the week no matter what I do it is irritated by just about all my upper body lifts.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I have two shirts, one is an Inzer single ply denim and the other is a Titian single ply Super Kitana. I have been using the Super Kitana these past few months.

I haven't maxed out in forever. Typically your raw bench goes down because using a shirt and benching raw are two different strokes. I know I can still rep 315 though.

I don't think it is being caused by the shirt. Yes its worse when I use the shirt on my super heavy days but during the week no matter what I do it is irritated by just about all my upper body lifts.
Do you compete?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Yes, bench only. USAPL is the federation.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
220lbers. I just finished up competing as a collegiate, so now I fall into the JR category. I only compete RAW though.
Nice. I am working on my squats and dead lifts raw before I suit up and compete. Benching I am on though. If I can beat this injury I will compete in Rochester, NY in August.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I am working on my squats and dead lifts raw before I suit up and compete. Benching I am on though. If I can beat this injury I will compete in Rochester, NY in August.
In December, Penn State hosts an open meet in State College, PA. You should come down and compete in that one. I'll most likely be competing there.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
There ya GO BIG MAN!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOM!!!!! KEEP KILL IT!!! NICK ya never cease to amaze my friend!!! :fing02:

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 7

Sorry for not updating this sooner. It has been one of those days here at work. My elbow is starting to feel a little bit better this afternoon. I seriously think I am going to od on Bengay and this point lol. I dosed my Citruvol-Ultra and Cre02 120 minutes prior to my workout. Again the cardio was a breeze!!!

Sides: Loose stool, this LSD is starting to get old. All day yesterday and all day today, WTF!

Workout:

15 min of stretching

25 min on the exercise bike

15 min of stretching

3 sets of 25 on the abs bench

I am going to go for a light run tonight and take the next few days off. I am heading up to the lake this weekend with my girl friend. Depending on how I feel on Tuesday I will try to ease my way back in to it. I have upped my calories a bit still to offset the cardio so I don't loose any size. This not being able to lift garbage sucks!!!!!!!

Bring the nosie!!!!!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1FkbvGl-IU"]YouTube- IN FLAMES - Take This Life[/nomedia]

As always, questions concerns and comments are welcome

-Nick aka gymaddict20

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro I've been feeling like **** all day but that blond brought me right back up! how's the time off treating you?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Rest up and come back strong

Have a great holiday weekend mate

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
yeah he definitely got his rest lol
Lol I did get my rest from lifting this past weekend that is for sure. He is referring to the photos on my facebook from the weekend out on the lake. It was one crazy weekend for sure!

I am still a little bit sore today and will make today another cardio day. I am going to see my doctor tomorrow morning though. It is defn better than it was but still isn't 100%. I will be updating this again tomorrow morning for my workout today. Lets hope the doctor can give me some decent news.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
good luck at the doc's
Thanks. I will be sure to update it as soon as I hear what he has to say. It is getting better but very slowly.

My workout partner says its credited to the fact that someone my size shouldn't be lifting that much weight (he jealous because he's a lot bigger than I and I can out lift him by far) lol

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 13

My elbow actually is feeling better today but I still went to the doctor and he said that the only thing I can do is rest it. The doctor suggested that if it is bugging me doing my daily activities that I put it in a sling. He said rest and advil are really the best thing for me. I told him to just give me some HGH and he cracked up, lol. I said, "hey Mark Mcgwire used steroids to "heal" his injuries". I thought he was gonig to fall over he was laughing so hard. My doctoer is pretty cool. I can ease my way back into it slowly once I feel up to it. I am going to rest it the remaining few days of this week and depending on how I feel on Saturday I will attempt to go to power lifting practice and lift. I wont go nearly as heavy as usual. I am going to continue my cardio to round out the week. Its driving my crazy that I cant lift. This cardio crap is straight up boring. This seriously cant heal fast enough.

Workout:

25 minutes of the exercise bike

15 min of stretching

Three is going to be the magic number for today gentlemen!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DScZ42PPIyo"]YouTube- Romance Is Dead - Parkway Drive[/nomedia]

As always, any questions, concerns, or comments are welcome

-Nick aka gymaddict20

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
gonna be asking my doc for some HGH too :) I'm practicing my pitch

Nothin to loose right?

I got the Test Cyp so not a giant leap

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 14

Hit the gym last night all fired up after a crappy day at work. I decided to get in a good and heavy leg workout instead of doing the boring cardio. I was still a bit sore from the cardo and wasn't able to go as heavy as I wanted but still got in a great workout. I was having trouble driving home after my workout. You know you had a great session when that happens lol.

Current Body Weight: 160 lbs

Warm up:

15 minutes of stretching

Squats: 10 x bar, 10x135, 10x185

Workout:

Squats: 10x225, 10x225, 2x315, 8x250

Leg Extensions: 10x155, 10x165, 10x190, 10x210

Leg Curls: 10x135, 10x155, 10x165, 10x165

Leg Press: 10x575, 10x575, 10x575 (super slow & controlled)

My workout partner and I have this saying we yell at each other while fighting through a tough set. We took it from a sign that is at the gym I go to on the weekends to power lift. The saying is "shut up and grow." Need less to say I heard it a few times last night lol. I am defn loving the Cre02 and Citruvol-Ultra, seems my endurance is crazy. I am actually going to compare it to that same feeling when on AAS/PH's. I could have stayed at the gym and lifted all night long.

I am noticing that I am hungry while working out though In the past I have actually eaten something light while working out like a banana or a yogurt or something. I am doing the Anabolic diet as well which I started on Tuesday. When I got home I literally ate everything I could. I had a huge salad, a low carb Gatorade and a cheese burger salad (one of my favorites). Those of you that don't know what it is I highly suggest giving it a try.

Cheese Burger Salad:
1 lbs of ground beef or Bison
Handful of sliced Jalapenos
Adobo Seasoning
Throw it in a frying pan
Once cooked drain the water
Add 2 scoops of low fat mayo
A dash of hot sauce & some provolone cheese

My elbow is feeling better again today but isn't 100%. I am going to give it a few more days rest and see what happens. I am seriously going to withdrawals that I cant lift. It is straight up depressing!!!

Funny, You know I had a dream last night and it went just like this......

Bring that INTENSITY to your workout today guys!!!!!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE_0m5OkyN4"]YouTube- TRUSTcompany - Downfall[/nomedia]

Anyone ever eaten something light while they are working out before?

As always, any questions, comments or concerns are welcome

-Nick aka gymaddict20

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Cheeseburger salad sounds interesting I might have to try that.
I am going to add some onions and diced tomato to it next time. Its seriously awesome. Let me know what you think when you try it.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
cheeseburger salad sounds awesome right now. I'm starving.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
while im lifting during a heavy session I usually try to consume some aminos....so maybe that might help you stall out the hunger feeling until you're through?

I dont think I could eat while lifting...i'd probably yak everywhere :lol:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 14

Hit the gym last night all fired up after a crappy day at work. I decided to get in a good and heavy leg workout instead of doing the boring cardio. I was still a bit sore from the cardo and wasn't able to go as heavy as I wanted but still got in a great workout. I was having trouble driving home after my workout. You know you had a great session when that happens lol.

Current Body Weight: 160 lbs

Warm up:

15 minutes of stretching

Squats: 10 x bar, 10x135, 10x185

Workout:

Squats: 10x225, 10x225, 2x315, 8x250

Leg Extensions: 10x155, 10x165, 10x190, 10x210

Leg Curls: 10x135, 10x155, 10x165, 10x165

Leg Press: 10x575, 10x575, 10x575 (super slow & controlled)

My workout partner and I have this saying we yell at each other while fighting through a tough set. We took it from a sign that is at the gym I go to on the weekends to power lift. The saying is "shut up and grow." Need less to say I heard it a few times last night lol. I am defn loving the Cre02 and Citruvol-Ultra, seems my endurance is crazy. I am actually going to compare it to that same feeling when on AAS/PH's. I could have stayed at the gym and lifted all night long.

I am noticing that I am hungry while working out though In the past I have actually eaten something light while working out like a banana or a yogurt or something. I am doing the Anabolic diet as well which I started on Tuesday. When I got home I literally ate everything I could. I had a huge salad, a low carb Gatorade and a cheese burger salad (one of my favorites). Those of you that don't know what it is I highly suggest giving it a try.

Cheese Burger Salad:
1 lbs of ground beef or Bison
Handful of sliced Jalapenos
Adobo Seasoning
Throw it in a frying pan
Once cooked drain the water
Add 2 scoops of low fat mayo
A dash of hot sauce & some provolone cheese

My elbow is feeling better again today but isn't 100%. I am going to give it a few more days rest and see what happens. I am seriously going to withdrawals that I cant lift. It is straight up depressing!!!

Funny, You know I had a dream last night and it went just like this......

Bring that INTENSITY to your workout today guys!!!!!!!

YouTube- TRUSTcompany - Downfall

Anyone ever eaten something light while they are working out before?

As always, any questions, comments or concerns are welcome

-Nick aka gymaddict20
Yea all the time. Gues I'm lucky doesn't bother ma at all

So I get my pre shke in Oats banana eggwhits 70g of whey 30 mins before WO

During I drink Purple Wraath, Xtend is OK

Directly after or if its a long seesion ill hit my post WO 15-20 mins before I finish 70g whey banane 1/4 cup raisins 1/2 scoop waxy

Doesn't bother me at all

Love the PW

Looking fwd to some faasted carb WO's with that stuff on my next cut

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never tried eating while lifting. I dont think I could. I need about a good hour between when I eat and lift. Shakes r usually about 30 mins.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 19

I am back baby!!! God I missed lifting. I was starting to have withdrawls lol. My elbow isnt 100% yet but I am able to lift again and will be easing my way back into it this week. I did some light cardio on Friday and Saturday to keep the blood flowing. Yesterday morning I made my return to the gym for power lifting practice. My trainer kept my a lot lighter than I usually go in weight and had me rep weight off of a 2 board and 1 board rather than a 3 board.

Warm Up:

15 min of stretching

10x135, feet in the air

6x185, flat

4x205, arched back

4x225, acrched back

-All warmups were done raw without any boards

Workout:

5x315, w/ shirt, off a 3 board

3x365, w/ shirt, off a 2 board

2x365, w/ shirt, off a 1 board

5x315, w/ shirt, off a 1 board

3x315, w, shirt, off a 1 board

Standing hammer curls: 10x25, 10x35, 10x45

Bench Press: 5x185, 4x205, both done raw with no boards and feet in the air.

All I have to say is MST's Cre02 and Citruvol-Ultra are the sh*t. Even after not lifting for 2 solid weeks my endurance was insane. I will defn be running it again with my next cutting cycle for sure. My elbow was a little bit stiff due to the knots in my forearms but it seems to be ok after I threw the heating pad on it, on and off all day yesterday. I beleive it is actually being caused by my wrist wraps being so tight. The guys usually tighten them down on me so much that they have to open my hands to grip the bar. We loosened them yesterday and I noticed a big difference. I will continue to lift this week but will not be going as heavy as I usually do. Going to be holding off of setting some PR's for another few weeks.

I am going to be upping my calories a little bit again this week but will keep them clean. I lost 3 lbs due to the cardio last week and I am defn leaner. The problem with this is my bench shirt doesn't fit me as tight so I am not getting the most out of it. My trainer recommended that I pick up some "Up your mass" by MHP. Anyone ever tried the Cinnabun flavor?

The song to get you fired up for the gym today is...

YouTube- "Welcome to the Family" by A Day to Remember

A little minajery anyone?...lol.

As always, any questions, concerns or comments are welcome.

-Nick aka gymaddict20

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome log! Glade your feeling better, injurys suck, I was out for a year with my shoulder, now I've been back 6 months injury free and hoping it stays like that lol

Really nice numbers wow! Very impressive strength!! Keep up the good work!!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man glad to see you got back in there and gave it your best.....feeling sore at all? I know i would be!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man glad to see you got back in there and gave it your best.....feeling sore at all? I know i would be!
My chest is decently sore today. Expecially from benching off of the lower boards and going for higher reps. Its feels good though. Nothing have been sore but my legs in the past 2 weeks.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
My chest is decently sore today. Expecially from benching off of the lower boards and going for higher reps. Its feels good though. Nothing have been sore but my legs in the past 2 weeks.
Hahah nice man!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 20

Sorry for not updating this eariler but its been a crazy day here at work. I took it easy yesterday again and didnt throw on as much weight as usual. My elbow is a bit sore today but no where close to what it was. Still bringing that intensity to the gym injured or not. Dosed my Cre02 & Citruvol-Ultra 120 minutes before my workout. About a half hour before my workout I had a scoop of whey followe by a preworkout drink.

Sides; Haven't had a problem with the loose stool lately. My libido is sky high though. That is never a problem though!!!!!

Warm up:

15 minutes of stretching

Seating military press, infront of face: 10x135

Workout, shoulders:

Seating military press, infront of face: 4x185, 4x185, 135 repped to failure

Standing Straight bar shrugs: 25x315, 12x405, 12x405

Bent over butterflys (rear delts) - 15x25, 15x25, 15x25

Shoulder raises on the inclince bench: 10x45, 10x45, 10x45

Standing hammer curls with hammer curl bar 3 sets of 10

Standing hammer dumb bell curls: 10x40, 10x40 10x40

Core workout on the floor in the push up position for 5 minutes (ouch)

My elbow really wasn't as bad as the knots in my fore arms were last night after my workout. I threw a heating pad on it and had my girl massage it FTW. That always seems to help lol. Upon waking up this morning my elbow was a bit sore from it tensing up all night. It was nothing compared to how sore my traps are form the shurgs though. As I had said yesterday. I have truly missed being sore just about everyday!!!!! Going to hit the gym tonight again and will continue to take it easy.

Lets get fired up....literally!!!!!!!!

YouTube- Thousand Foot Krutch - "Fire It Up"

Hey libido, where you at?.....oh wait there it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As always, any questions, concerns. or comments are welcome.

-Nick aka Gymaddict20

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
god damn i need to go to bodybuilding shows and fitness expos i want to meet a girl like that!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
be careful man, elbows can be sensitive
Thanks for the heads up bro. I am going to rip up my legs tonight and give it a rest. I am going to continue to heat it and ice it and OD on iceyhot. lol

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 21

As Aaelael would say "BOOM BOOOM BOOOOOM BABY" lol. Left work last night and was fired up to kick some plates in the gym. I just wasn't going to take no for an answer. Brought that intensity and set a PR!!! I felt like I could have worked out all night long again. The endurance from Cre02 and Citruvol-ULTRA is insane.

Sides: None, No more loose stool. My libido is up and my appitite is through the roof!!!

Current Body Weight:163lbs

Warm up:

15 minutes of stretching

Squats: 10x135, 8 x225

Workout, Legs:

Squats: 6x245, 8x245, 4x265 (super slow)

Leg Extensions: 10x165, 10x190, 10x225, 10x255, 10x265

Leg Curls: 10x135, 10x165, 10x185, 5x210 - PR!!!!

Legs Press: 8x665, 6x575, 6x575, 6x575 (super slow)

All in all I was very happy with my workout. I have nothing but great things to say about Cre02 & Citruvol-ULTRA. The endurance is INSANE!!!!!! Even coming off of an injury I have noticed great effects. MST :smlove2: has really done it with some solid products here. I am defn looking forward to what is to come in the remander of this cycle. It looking better and better for that comp in August and if they have the USAPL meet in my area on July 31st, I will compete at that one as well.

:food: I could literally sit there and pound away food like it is my job. I was talking with Tomahawk yesterday and was telling him about my last cheat meal on Saturday after power lifting practice. I housed 7 quarter pounders with cheese, a large fry and a chocolate shake from McDonalds in one sitting lol. Hows that for calories?!

The pain isn't really so much in my elbow anymore. The knots in my forearms are what is killing me now. I stopped over to my parents house last night after my workout and I hopped in the jucuzzi for about a half hour and massaged the knots right out. I felt 100 times better until I woke up this morning. They have returned in full force. We will see how today goes. Tonight is supposed to be my "Raw" chest night. If I am still sore I will make it a core and exercise bike night instead.

If you dont feel the burn, you aren't doin sh*t!!!!!

YouTube- Korn - 'Oildale (Leave Me Alone)' official music video

Libido check?...sure why not, right?

I know Aaelael and DarkHalf are going to love this one :lol:

As always, questions, concerns & comments are welcome.

-Nick aka gymaddict20

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATE DAY 21

As Aaelael would say "BOOM BOOOM BOOOOOM BABY" lol. Left work last night and was fired up to kick some plates in the gym. I just wasn't going to take no for an answer. Brought that intensity and set a PR!!! I felt like I could have worked out all night long again. The endurance from Cre02 and Citruvol-ULTRA is insane.

Sides: None, No more loose stool. My libido is up and my appitite is through the roof!!!

Current Body Weight:163lbs

Warm up:

15 minutes of stretching

Squats: 10x135, 8 x225

Workout, Legs:

Squats: 6x245, 8x245, 4x265 (super slow)

Leg Extensions: 10x165, 10x190, 10x225, 10x255, 10x265

Leg Curls: 10x135, 10x165, 10x185, 5x210 - PR!!!!

Legs Press: 8x665, 6x575, 6x575, 6x575 (super slow)

All in all I was very happy with my workout. I have nothing but great things to say about Cre02 & Citruvol-ULTRA. The endurance is INSANE!!!!!! Even coming off of an injury I have noticed great effects. MST :smlove2: has really done it with some solid products here. I am defn looking forward to what is to come in the remander of this cycle. It looking better and better for that comp in August and if they have the USAPL meet in my area on July 31st, I will compete at that one as well.

:food: I could literally sit there and pound away food like it is my job. I was talking with Tomahawk yesterday and was telling him about my last cheat meal on Saturday after power lifting practice. I housed 7 quarter pounders with cheese, a large fry and a chocolate shake from McDonalds in one sitting lol. Hows that for calories?!

The pain isn't really so much in my elbow anymore. The knots in my forearms are what is killing me now. I stopped over to my parents house last night after my workout and I hopped in the jucuzzi for about a half hour and massaged the knots right out. I felt 100 times better until I woke up this morning. They have returned in full force. We will see how today goes. Tonight is supposed to be my "Raw" chest night. If I am still sore I will make it a core and exercise bike night instead.

If you dont feel the burn, you aren't doin sh*t!!!!!

YouTube- Korn - 'Oildale (Leave Me Alone)' official music video

Libido check?...sure why not, right?

I know Aaelael and DarkHalf are going to love this one :lol:

As always, questions, concerns & comments are welcome.

-Nick aka gymaddict20
Facking A Id love to be greeted by that everyday coming home from work. This :eek:p: would def be happening a lot in my house then.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Damn. I may just have to roll the missus over and take care of business, I need to tap some ass after seeing that

Solid post