Guest viewing is limited

Most retarded thing ever (but what else would you expect from "the situation)

josheyy

Active Member
Jersey Shore star Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino can now add "drink master" to his resume. The MTV reality star confirmed today (Tuesday) he's the new face of a unique brand of vodka that's perfect for his GTL and partying lifestyle.

Devotion Vodka has 2 grams of protein in each shot which The Situation claims prevents hangovers and helps promote his newly founded foundation, GFA (Gernade Free America). "Guaranteed to change any grenade (an ugly chick) in2 sumthin to creep on!," The Situation announced on Facebook.

Devotion Vodka was created and developed by New Jersey native and fitness buff Drew Adelman which makes the Jersey Shore star seem like an obvious spokesperson. ”My own personal mantra has always been if you are going to be bad, you might as well be good,” Adelman says in a statement on his company's website. “I used to actually take my own protein out with me when I went for a night on the town. Then I realized there were millions of people like me who wanted to adhere to their lifestyle, and also have a good time.”

According to TMZ Mike "The Situation" is getting a $400,000 sign-on bonus to promote Devotion Vodka. No wonder the Jersey Shore star is slated to make $5 million this year.

AHHH so that explains how the jersey shore cast can get crunk every night yet still yield huge results in the gym.... NAWWWWWTTT
 
I prefer to just put some coke in my protein shakes: All your protein needs and no extra carbs! :D

:ntome:
 
Some people should not be allowed to contribute to the gene pool.
 
i guess retards dont read because they would know that alcohol completely inhibits protein synthesis, its always a negative protein balance when you are drinking.
 
I'm most pissed that this will now compete with my idea for a chocolate whey powder kahlua mudslide. Back to the drawing board I guess.
 
Mr. Madison, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Of course this is not targeted at the OP. No excuse me while I go pet my snookie.
 
I'm most pissed that this will now compete with my idea for a chocolate whey powder kahlua mudslide. Back to the drawing board I guess.

My buddy and I joked around when we were back in college about spiking a large jungle juice cooler at a party with a 1,000-gram tub of creatine to see if it would help keep people drunk longer lol :box:
 
Wait a minute! Do you mean to tell me that douche makes 5 million a year? That's far more astounding than the protein in vodka thing. WOW!
 
i guess retards dont read because they would know that alcohol completely inhibits protein synthesis, its always a negative protein balance when you are drinking.

I guess in essence the vodka is going to make people who drink it MORE FAT. Because the protein will be stored as sugar as well as the copious amount of useless carbs already in vodka. so much for a "grenade free america"
 
I guess in essence the vodka is going to make people who drink it MORE FAT. Because the protein will be stored as sugar as well as the copious amount of useless carbs already in vodka. so much for a "grenade free america"

well there are no carbs in vodka so i guess from a fitness stand point you might as well drink it instead of beer. still, the quality probably blows..GTL crew pouring Popov into these bottles in a dark Staten Island basement thats smells like cheese
 
Brb taking 90 shots just so I can reach my daily protein intake.

You're lucky you're not me. I'm on a bulk and aiming for 450g of protein a day...I've been going through like 2 handles a day and trying to lift while being drunk isn't near as fun as you might think :rasp:
 
Jersey Shore star Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino can now add "drink master" to his resume. The MTV reality star confirmed today (Tuesday) he's the new face of a unique brand of vodka that's perfect for his GTL and partying lifestyle.

Devotion Vodka has 2 grams of protein in each shot which The Situation claims prevents hangovers and helps promote his newly founded foundation, GFA (Gernade Free America). "Guaranteed to change any grenade (an ugly chick) in2 sumthin to creep on!," The Situation announced on Facebook.

Devotion Vodka was created and developed by New Jersey native and fitness buff Drew Adelman which makes the Jersey Shore star seem like an obvious spokesperson. ”My own personal mantra has always been if you are going to be bad, you might as well be good,” Adelman says in a statement on his company's website. “I used to actually take my own protein out with me when I went for a night on the town. Then I realized there were millions of people like me who wanted to adhere to their lifestyle, and also have a good time.”

According to TMZ Mike "The Situation" is getting a $400,000 sign-on bonus to promote Devotion Vodka. No wonder the Jersey Shore star is slated to make $5 million this year.

AHHH so that explains how the jersey shore cast can get crunk every night yet still yield huge results in the gym.... NAWWWWWTTT

Wow.. What a ***got.....
That guy and anyone that supports him is a tard..
 
You're lucky you're not me. I'm on a bulk and aiming for 450g of protein a day...I've been going through like 2 handles a day and trying to lift while being drunk isn't near as fun as you might think :rasp:

Alcohol poisoning. Goodnight sweet prince lol
 
i think maybe throwing in some antibiotics would have been a better idea! all they do is hook up with skanks!! not one of the girls on the show are respectable people and i wouldnt touch any of them with someone elses d@$k! well that just goes to show that people love to capitalize off of the ignorent. Its the american way!!
 
why not create a vodka with electrolytes? this would DEF help with hangovers...

and yes body sucks at digestin protein while drunk. so i usually eat heavy b4 night out
 
Back
Top