Metroba tries out teh MMV3s

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Might want to ask a doctor if there is a risk that the lump could calcify if not treated soon. Last think you want is to have to have the sh*t surgically removed.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might want to ask a doctor if there is a risk that the lump could calcify if not treated soon. Last think you want is to have to have the sh*t surgically removed.
If it does calcify you'd be one tough cookie. Like a reverse Achilles, instead of being invincible all over except one spot, you'd just have one invincible spot.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do man. Thanks for the advice. I am seeing a very reputable doc around here. So I feel that I am being put in good hands. It is shrinking daily. I cant remember if I told you guys but my mom's friend told her she had the same thing happen to her exactly: a lump on her jaw and a swollen lymph node. She was diagnosed with clogged lymph nodes. She didnt tell me mom the treatment for that so I went online to find out. It said to massage the lymph nodes and to do heavy breathing. I have been doing this and SURPRISE! its getting smaller! Also, all the previous research I had done showed that the lymph nodes do not go up into the jaw area. So I had thought that I had a swollen lymph node and a mysterious lump. When I went back to look up the treatment for clogged lymph nodes, I saw a bunch of pics where the lymph node goes all the way up onto the jaw into your middle cheek. So Im thinking that I just have a clogged lymph node. I have an appt next week. So until then Im going to continue massaging my lymph nodes and do deep breathing. Maybe by my visit it will have gone down more.

On another Prime note:

Wholllllly sh1t!! IC/DC gave me the idea of taking 5 prime pre w/o. I did this last night and WOW!!! I felt like a monster!! I felt invincible! I surpassed all my weights and then some! It was an awwwwesomme workout! One of the best that I have had in a very long time! Im excited to keep this dosing scheme going and seeing the destruction that it will create!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hyyyuge difference man!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not feeling anything incredible like you, but I am having great workouts. Maybe I just haven't been on it long enough yet, or perhaps the fact I have to take it on an empty stomach pre-wo? - How long have you been on PRIME thus far? I've only been on a week.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not feeling anything incredible like you, but I am having great workouts. Maybe I just haven't been on it long enough yet, or perhaps the fact I have to take it on an empty stomach pre-wo? - How long have you been on PRIME thus far? I've only been on a week.
It absolutely is because I have been on it longer. I have been on for a little over 2 weeks now. Week one I did 7 on w/o days and 5 on off days. I bumped it up to 8/6 when I saw your idea. Now I am dosing 5 pre w/o and 2 with larger meal and 1 with smaller. And 2-2-2 on off days. The density and the constant state of flexion is really kicking in now. The strength will really start showing now. Most people it is into week 3 they see the biggest strength gains. It is week 2 for me.

I would def advise against empty stomach on Prime for you workouts. I have found Prime works A LOT better, for me anyway, with some carbs.

This is how I do it:
-5 Prime
-1 scoop Slingshot, 2g BA, 200-300g caffeine 15 mins later
- Head to gym 20-30 mins later (while stretching and doing scap work in living room while I wait)
- Intra I have .5 scoop Slingshot, .75 scoop Vassive ea8, 5g Pepto Pro, 2g or more of BA

Seems to be doing me very well.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It absolutely is because I have been on it longer. I have been on for a little over 2 weeks now. Week one I did 7 on w/o days and 5 on off days. I bumped it up to 8/6 when I saw your idea. Now I am dosing 5 pre w/o and 2 with larger meal and 1 with smaller. And 2-2-2 on off days. The density and the constant state of flexion is really kicking in now. The strength will really start showing now. Most people it is into week 3 they see the biggest strength gains. It is week 2 for me.

I would def advise against empty stomach on Prime for you workouts. I have found Prime works A LOT better, for me anyway, with some carbs.

This is how I do it:
-5 Prime
-1 scoop Slingshot, 2g BA, 200-300g caffeine 15 mins later
- Head to gym 20-30 mins later (while stretching and doing scap work in living room while I wait)
- Intra I have .5 scoop Slingshot, .75 scoop Vassive ea8, 5g Pepto Pro, 2g or more of BA

Seems to be doing me very well.

I'd do it if I could bro. Not only am I on CKD, but I'm doing fasted training. The only way I could dose PRIME differently is if I started lifting in the evening. I'm currently planning things out with my schedule, and it may come to this. I've been considering fasted cardio in the morning and then lifting after class (~4pm). That way I'd be doing 2/5/1 PRIME dosing.

I don't know. We'll see. I really like fasted resistance training though.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn...well I really have enjoyed fasted training as well. Im said I have to do it at night now because I have been doing it fasted in the mornings for so long now. But school and work only permits me to workout in the PM.

Honestly man, I did not like fasted Prime workouts. I felt hypo and my workouts just were crap compared to Prime/carb workouts. Just saying. Just my recommendations you do it with some carbs. I'd be interested to hear how your fasted Prime workouts go tho.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime + Hemo. Have you tried that? I've been loving my workouts. The only routines I find completely exhausting are when my Quads are involved. Yesterday's workout was brutal, but after I finished Quads I regained some energy.

At least I'm getting ~5g sesamin oil from the Hemo.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime + Hemo. Have you tried that? I've been loving my workouts. The only routines I find completely exhausting are when my Quads are involved. Yesterday's workout was brutal, but after I finished Quads I regained some energy.

At least I'm getting ~5g sesamin oil from the Hemo.
Good point on the sesamin. You are also getting in 20g or something like that bcaa right?

I have not throwin Hemo in yet because I am trying to limit myself right now until I find out what is going on with my face and how to fix it. Guess Im just being too paranoid. I will most likely throw some in soon :lol:

...whata junkie

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good point on the sesamin. You are also getting in 20g or something like that bcaa right?

I have not throwin Hemo in yet because I am trying to limit myself right now until I find out what is going on with my face and how to fix it. Guess Im just being too paranoid. I will most likely throw some in soon :lol:

...whata junkie
Ya, toss that Hemo in there bebaayyyyyyy!...I just remembered I have a sample of Ragnarok sitting in my cabinet, so on Monday I'm going to take that with my Hemo and other junk...This working out only 3x/wk thing is killing me. I want to train more! I'm so pressed for time these days.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Dunno why it didn't work.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Easy.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha I just cracked my whole office up with that. Reps to the both of you

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry G, I tried. :dunno:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW, 5 caps prime pre w/o is the best pre w/o anything ever! I am hooked on the strength!

Some strength highlights:

Hit 290 on SLDLs today for 12 reps. PR is 335 for like 3. I know I could hit that now if not more. Hit 55's on incline for 23 reps rest pause today. Which means Im gonna be curling effing 60s next time! This just fills me with joy!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW, 5 caps prime pre w/o is the best pre w/o anything ever! I am hooked on the strength!

Some strength highlights:

Hit 290 on SLDLs today for 12 reps. PR is 335 for like 3. I know I could hit that now if not more. Hit 55's on incline for 23 reps rest pause today. Which means Im gonna be curling effing 60s next time! This just fills me with joy!
Wholly eff bro! That's awesome! I had no idea you were that strong on your leg lifts. During my peak I think I did 335x6 on SLDL. That was during my Anabolic Edge log last year. Right now I MIGHT be able to get 225x4.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro :D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, seriously. Who the F was judging that?
I'm guessing MT hired judges. I saw this the weekend after it occurred and I was rather appalled myself. It's lame when "pro bodybuilding" is shown to legitimize a person's partial ROM, against people who were performing full ROM.

I believe TG was quite aggravated when he first saw this as well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
reminds me of the douchebag at my old gym that had less ROM on leg presses than I do on calf raises. Prick was always hogging the leg press machine to do nothing.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
"Or your stupid ass will be wasting even more money than planned" LMAO.

Yea, that ish was pathetic. I know girls who have bigger ROM's with bench.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
And what is with the whole "He looked strong... Long and strong." comment? That ish is pretty homo.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And what is with the whole "He looked strong... Long and strong." comment? That ish is pretty homo.
lol. I didn't hear that. I noticed his triceps were as flat as mine, though. Haha.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lammeee

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys. This is what's up. Wednesday I went to my dad's doc, finally! He immediately told me it was an abscess. He told me he could smell the bacteria on my breath. So he immediately sent me to get a cat scan. It confirmed I had an abscess. So the next day I was sent to a ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) doc. She also confirmed I had an abscess. She gave me two options: I could either have it drained with a needle or I would have to go into surgery. The draining would most likely get rid of it but there is still a chance it wouldn't go away completely. Then surgery would be my last resort. So I picked the draining it. She numbed my abscess up (for the most part) with Novocaine. Then put a huge needle up in there and started sucking out what she could. It was the most excruciating pain I have ever felt. She had to jam it in there and push really hard. Turns out the puss was so thick in just ended up coming out the hole where the needle was and couldnt get sucked up into the needle. So she told me she had to slice a little bit and squeeze it out like a zit. So she put more Novocaine in. Still this did not take the pain away completely. I thought the needle was bad but here squeezing out the puss was the worst pain I could ever imagined. The whole thing lasted about 10-15 minutes of just pure torture. She was really nice tho and did well at making me feel comfortable. She also had like 5 nurses rubbing me down :D. So she squeezed out a lot of the puss and then she went back to the needle again. She had to jam that thing in there again and suck out what was left. Just when I thought it was over she had to give me an intra-musclular anti-biotic shot. I tell ya my arm hurt more than my face did. My arm actually still kinda hurts. But she gauzed my face up and stuck a wick up in the hole. They put me on Amox and Loratab. I hate Loratab. Gives me the worst fukcing headaches. The pain is not so bad tho. Yesterday, I went back and she pulled out the wick and squeezed it more because more puss was coming out. She then put the needle up there again and sucked out what she could (no Novocaine). She must have bruised it pretty bad up there because it hurts now and it didnt hurt after Thursday horror. Im trying to not take the Lortab unless I'm really hurting. Anway, I can pull out the wick tomorrow and I should be all set. The lumps are all gone now. Something interesting info: I was under the impression that I had an abscess (on my jaw) and a swollen lymph node. Nope. The WHOLE thing was an abscess! Unfukcingbelieble! So A LOT was drained. A LOT! The doc suspects that I got Cat Scratch Fever. So she drew some blood yesterday and is having it tested. She is also testing my puss for a bunch of stuff, including TB, which she does not think I have.

As far as working out goes, I have not worked out in a week and it is killing me! I'm dealing with it well tho knowing that I am bettering myself. The good is I am leaning out because I am not eating as much as I am supposed to. I have picked up the eating again tho in the last 24 hours. Can't wait to get in the gym again! I have discontinued the Prime until I hit the gym. I'm also gonna start up some Hemo too :head:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
holy **** dude! ^^ man I hope you come around fast, that **** sounds terrible...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just glad to finally have it taken care of. I am so ready to hit those weights! I just have to wait a few more days :frustrate

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap. That sounds awful. I'm glad you're getting it sorted out. Sounds like the worst is over. Cheers to that!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the torture session Met. You are on the mend now and that is a good thing. Don't drop the calories down too much though. Your body is trying to heal itself and needs the nutrition. Just eat clean!! You will be well rested from this and tearing up the log book soon.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ugh, abscesses suck. I got one bad from a surfing injury in Fiji that I just treated "Island Style" and went back out in the water a few days later. Two weeks after I was home I had my arm drained 3 separate times. Had to spend the night in the hospital for the first one. I feel your pain man, I can't imagine having an abscess on my face. We'll be here when you are ready to come back bro.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you get one other than infection? My buddy had one on his delt after shooting gear, but he just drained it himself. - How do you get one in your face?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Glad you finally figured out what was wrong. I know the pain sucked, but you should be better in the long run with it cleaned out.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the support fellas. Not sure how I got it on my face. Everything the doc told me is kinda fuzzy now as I was a bit in shock that day from all the pain. What I remember is you can get an abscess from an infection. Some get it and some don't. I did :dunno: I will get more info when my blood/puss results come in.

lol so happy the worst part is over...I hope.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I think i just yacked my oatmeal up a bit! lol Not a fan of puss filled thing. Anyway's glad you got it figured out met! Hope it heals up nicely so you can resume your normal life!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Glad ya got it resolved and that the worst is behind ya man!! You'll be back to getting huge in no time!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should have had your Dad record it so you could post it... ;)

I'm glad that it's taken care of for the most part, man.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro...record what?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ohhhh...went over my head lol

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That Loratab is getting to you, man. :18:

What strength is it (10mg, 20mg)? You can always break it in to halves. Just make sure to take it after your meal and you should be fine. Just don't chew it! :crazy:
If it bothers you too much, ask your doctor for something with an extended release, such as Oxycontin-ER 5mg. It will not make you feel weird, nor give you a headache.

Anyway, get well, Rob.
Thanks bro...record what?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks brotha. I actually discontinued the Lortab today. Doc said it was cool. I'm not in anymore pain.