Metroba tries out teh MMV3s

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me know your secret!
Basically what Imprez and Easy just said. My girl seems to be taking a liking to the idea..maybe Im just lucky :18:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Let me know your secret!
Is she on birth control?

Honestly, just explain to her what test. is, and how mild it is.

I would just tell her, you were on it when you met her, and didn't act any different..lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i talked with my girl about AAS and such quite a few times and her only concern is that I can have kids later on.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Is she on birth control?

Honestly, just explain to her what test. is, and how mild it is.

I would just tell her, you were on it when you met her, and didn't act any different..lol
met, yes you are lucky.

But no, she's not on bc. And when she net me she didn't like me at all. Lol.

She might come around one day, if not. No biggie.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
yeah I picked them up to flip them possibly, not really to use them...
You'd have to know some peeps to make some good money on them....really any money at all.

I'm basically showing the wife pro steroid stuff....really there aren't studies showing the crap the media throws out there. It'll take time I guess. I probably won't pin for a couple of years anyways.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
i talked with my girl about AAS and such quite a few times and her only concern is that I can have kids later on.

Proper PCT and Doses should negate sterility...you should be good as long as you don't go overboard

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
met, yes you are lucky.

But no, she's not on bc. And when she net me she didn't like me at all. Lol.

She might come around one day, if not. No biggie.
Then tell her you are on them now..lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
You'd have to know some peeps to make some good money on them....really any money at all.

I'm basically showing the wife pro steroid stuff....really there aren't studies showing the crap the media throws out there. It'll take time I guess. I probably won't pin for a couple of years anyways.
fortunately I know people who are always looking for them so it tends to workout well for me.

You bring a good point though, I have never actually shown her studies or medical journals, etc. I have just explained to her that the problems can be minimized and are not very common. I need to sit her down and show the anecdotal evidence

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Being tested annually with a reputable doctor will help in this department. I just started seeing this really smart Endo that had me take so many tests that I was actually flipping out about. He wanted to know every number, and have a baseline for the future. I even had to do the deed in the cup... it was a bit uncomfortable because they asked, "Would you like some reading material?" I replied, "How am I supposed to read when I'm masturbating?" The entire room of people that was waiting for their appointments busted out laughing. I then realized that everyone knew I was going to go whack it, and that was a lot of pressure. No worries, though. :D

Anyway, my best suggestion would be to make sure you have baseline numbers, and be seen regularly, especially if you want to have children. Get a sperm count when you are well off of any hormonal stuff. It's amazing how many people here have severe medical conditions and write it off, yet claim to be healthy. It's a trip, really. Reminds me of someone who once said that they would never to use a broom, only to become a broom salesman. Clearly, I am using a metaphor.
:rolleyes:
Proper PCT and Doses should negate sterility...you should be good as long as you don't go overboard

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Being tested annually with a reputable doctor will help in this department. I just started seeing this really smart Endo that had me take so many tests that I was actually flipping out about. He wanted to know every number, and have a baseline for the future. I even had to do the deed in the cup... it was a bit uncomfortable because they asked, "Would you like some reading material?" I replied, "How am I supposed to read when I'm masturbating?" The entire room of people that was waiting for their appointments busted out laughing. I then realized that everyone knew I was going to go whack it, and that was a lot of pressure. No worries, though. :D

Anyway, my best suggestion would be to make sure you have baseline numbers, and be seen regularly, especially if you want to have children. Get a sperm count when you are well off of any hormonal stuff. It's amazing how many people here have severe medical conditions and write it off, yet claim to be healthy. It's a trip, really. Reminds me of someone who once said that they would never to use a broom, only to become a broom salesman. Clearly, I am using a metaphor.
:rolleyes:
I agree Iron, Blood test are a great thing to have and something I have really started to care alot more about the past year.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohhhh snap! Sup Iron! Long time no see!

Got me a bottle of Prime w/ the new 800mg caps. Im gonna do my best to get a second bottle too. I havent decided how I will dose it yet. Im going over that now. Amped to get it started tho. Im gonna take 3 caps tonight with a carb/protein heavy meal...to kinda load up a little bit before tomorrow mornings workout.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Got me a bottle of Prime w/ the new 800mg caps. Im gonna do my best to get a second bottle too. I havent decided how I will dose it yet. Im going over that now. Amped to get it started tho. Im gonna take 3 caps tonight with a carb/protein heavy meal...to kinda load up a little bit before tomorrow mornings workout.
nice man! How much was it?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The 6/9 dosing protocol treated me very well Met.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
20lbs is nasty!

No more PHs for me :D...Ill be doing some Test in about a year or so. :head: I wanna see how much bigger I will get natural and hopefully Ill be 190 to start it. That is my goal. Be 190 and then start it.
Sounds like a good goal to me man, I'm of a similar frame of mind right now.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've got 6 bottles of Prime that I was considering doing a really heavy dosing routine with it. Maybe even a 12/9? Hmmm, I'm thinking... although, I've read that most respond to the 6/9 protocol very well. I used it once at the normal suggested dose; however, I cannot say for fact that it had any impact whatsoever. To be sure, I need to run it for longer than 30 days, and at a higher dose. But I do indeed agree, it is very f*cking expensive.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GNC had it onsale 39.99 with gold card IIRC. I happened to see it on there the other day.

Just checked, it is back to 61.99 again.
Damn....I'm looking for a deal on this! I've seen that it's benefits really happen after 3-4 weeks.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I've got 6 bottles of Prime that I was considering doing a really heavy dosing routine with it. Maybe even a 12/9? Hmmm, I'm thinking... although, I've read that most respond to the 6/9 protocol very well. I used it once at the normal suggested dose; however, I cannot say for fact that it had any impact whatsoever. To be sure, I need to run it for longer than 30 days, and at a higher dose. But I do indeed agree, it is very f*cking expensive.
Yeah I was the same, had 2 bottles and ran it at suggested doses and got zero out of it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel that if your natural test levels are pretty high then it's impact won't be as pronounced. The fact of my age(50), and that my Test levels(total & free) are very low made the results very satisfying. It is like any supplement though....you have to see what works and what doesn't.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I feel that if your natural test levels are pretty high then it's impact won't be as pronounced. The fact of my age(50), and that my Test levels(total & free) are very low made the results very satisfying. It is like any supplement though....you have to see what works and what doesn't.
that doesn't make me feel good considering it worked great for me :privateeye:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that doesn't make me feel good considering it worked great for me :privateeye:
This is just a theory of mine bubba. There isn't any data behind it. I did say that every person responds to supplements in their own way. Hell, I tried DTH and got absolutely nothing from it and I've read all sorts of rave reviews on here for that supp. You have to see what works for you Tex!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
This is just a theory of mine bubba. There isn't any data behind it. I did say that every person responds to supplements in their own way. Hell, I tried DTH and got absolutely nothing from it and I've read all sorts of rave reviews on here for that supp. You have to see what works for you Tex!!
DTH kicked ass for me libido/aggression wise at 5 tabs. I was out of the gym for the duration of that bottles use though so no clue how it would have benefited me in the gym.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice man! How much was it?
Found it at VS for 52$
The 6/9 dosing protocol treated me very well Met.
Well just in case I cant get a second bottle I want to make this one last at least a month. So I was thinking 6 days on/1 days off; 6 on workout days and 4 on off days. I most likely will up the dose as I go :lol: thats just how I am. I feel pretty confident I will get another bottle anyway.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established

Well, then according to my recent bloods, Prime should work wonders for me :(

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DTH kicked ass for me libido/aggression wise at 5 tabs. I was out of the gym for the duration of that bottles use though so no clue how it would have benefited me in the gym.
I was up to 8 e/d with not a blip on the radar for results of any sort!

Well, then according to my recent bloods, Prime should work wonders for me :(
If you run it keep us informed of it's effectiveness for you T4.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
I was up to 8 e/d with not a blip on the radar for results of any sort!

If you run it keep us informed of it's effectiveness for you T4.
I will run it for sure. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im finding the 600mg caps everywhere on the internetz for cheap..It would be worth buying the 600mg caps and just dosing more for a cheaper price..I could see myself getting prob 2 bottles more of the 600's and really stretch this out. Im gonna be setting up a new log prob tomorrow. So Im not confusing people researching MMv3.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
metroba can you pm me the link to those cheap prime? appreciate it buddy!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ditto on the Prime site Met.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill get ya guys the link in a bit guys

I had an awesome workout today. I'll update when I get my new log set up. But I'll put up some post MMv3/T-911 pics.

Not sure why but these pics are being squashed a bit. The pics are like being sqashed down..So it altering the pics a bit :wtf: Not sure wtf is going on

Attachments

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking great, man. Thicker in the front, leaner and bigger in the back. Legs look a bit thicker, but I can't tell too much. Lighting is kinda crappy on that pic. Twist those quads out a bit and take another snap.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So speaking of hormones, I went and donated blood a few days ago, and I never noticed before, but when I was filling out the pre-req forms there was an entire section on steroid use. Apparently if anyone other than a doctor injects steroids into you, you can never give blood again. I don't really know how they could tell if you had pinned yourself or not, but I imagine it has to do with sterility issues. Just something that came to mind after all this pinning talk.

As far as sterility goes... Arnold has 4 children, while his doses weren't high, his PCT was non existent. Plenty of bodybuilders come off the sauce and are able to have children. Doesn't Shawn Ray have a kid or two?

Anyway, PR is right... just go easy on the doses and be smart about it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahahaha awesome pic

You make a good point G

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
From Urban Dictionary:

creamass
A build up of poop bits, sweat, and general wraunch that builds up between your butt cheeks on a hot summer day. Can also occur if one doesn't wipe thoroughly enough.

AKA: Butt Cheese, Crack Cheddar

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking great, man. Thicker in the front, leaner and bigger in the back. Legs look a bit thicker, but I can't tell too much. Lighting is kinda crappy on that pic. Twist those quads out a bit and take another snap.
Thanks bro. Different lighting and location.

Attachments

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I have had this bump on my right jaw which I believe to be a cyst. Im really not sure what it is. But my right lymph node has been swelling up daily. Its gotten bigger and bigger and bigger. It looks huuge today. Im kinda worried about it. My insurance doesnt kick in until school starts which is about 3 weeks away. So Im going to treat this as an infection and take some amoxicillin that I have laying around. I have about 2 weeks worth of it. Im gonna drop the supps for now except Prime as I dont see this hurting. Ive decided on the 7/5 dosing. I hope that I can get rid of this thing. It hurts and I look ridiculous.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
So I have had this bump on my right jaw which I believe to be a cyst. Im really not sure what it is. But my right lymph node has been swelling up daily. Its gotten bigger and bigger and bigger. It looks huuge today. Im kinda worried about it. My insurance doesnt kick in until school starts which is about 3 weeks away. So Im going to treat this as an infection and take some amoxicillin that I have laying around. I have about 2 weeks worth of it. Im gonna drop the supps for now except Prime as I dont see this hurting. Ive decided on the 7/5 dosing. I hope that I can get rid of this thing. It hurts and I look ridiculous.
I remember this kid in high school had a boil...good luck with it bro.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats exactly what Im afraid of it turning into :sad2:

thanks for the support bro

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big can chime in on this...I think anti-biotics need to be run for a full course to be effective. A partial run will only make the bacteria immune and not totally kill it. Sound right Big?